Author Topic: I did Sugarlat's homework for her.  (Read 1035 times)

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
I did Sugarlat's homework for her.
« on: November 04, 2008, 12:23:37 am »
She needed to write a five-paragraph expository essay. So I wrote one for her real quick.

Quote from: Monica's homework
Brawndo is widely purported to be the most awesome energy drink in the land. It's awesome because it has electrolytes, because it has everything it needs for people to live, and because it's green. Brawndo has what plants crave, it has what people crave, and it has electrolytes.

Brawndo has electrolytes. Electrolytes are what plants crave, and because Brawndo has electrolytes, plants crave Brawndo. Electrolytes are also good for humans and cows too! Electrolytes are what makes the world go round, because Brawndo has them.

Plants love Brawndo. This is because Brawndo has what plants crave! Brawndo has electrolytes. And plants crave Brawndo. Brawndo is even better than water, because plants just don't grow in a toilet, where water comes from.

People also like Brawndo. Brawndo tastes good, and it turns people's tongue yellow with the power of electrolytes. Brawndo has what people crave. Brawndo has electrolytes. And people crave electrolytes. So therefore, people like Brawndo.

And so it follows that Brawndo is awesome because it makes plants grow better than water, because plants don't grow in a toilet, and Brawndo has what both people and plants crave. Brawndo is the best drink in the world!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 12:25:21 am by TanisNikana »

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
Re: I did Sugarlat's homework for her.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 12:37:54 am »
>> [/saves]

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 10:29:17 am »
Huh..  What Clever wording..  I don't think you stressed enough just how much plants crave electrolytes. Very informative, good read.
(-3-)y- ~~~
Team Koga

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 01:48:46 pm »
so sugarlat didnt mind getting an F?
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids