Author Topic: WTS> Neon Genesis Evangelion Box set(NERV complete)  (Read 2782 times)

Offline averith

• Oni
WTS> Neon Genesis Evangelion Box set(NERV complete)
« on: October 29, 2008, 04:10:46 pm »
Hey all.

I'm wanting to sell my box set of NGE. Great series. The actual box is a bit worn, but all discs are in great condition. I live in Eugene, and meetup's ect. can be arranged. I don't have any photos, but at my house we have a PS2 so if you would like to check out the disks before you buy them I would be perfectly fine with that(or if you want to bring your own stuff, we have a RWY plugin on our TV).

Can either be in English or Japanese with english subtitles. It does NOT include the final 2 movies that end the series, those are seperate.

Please contact me at this email address(And include NGE or EVA or something like that in the subject, so I don't think it's spam xD): boydshidt@hotmail.com

Cash offers only, please. Thanks for your interest!

oslapedo

Re: WTS> Neon Genesis Evangelion Box set(NERV complete)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 05:52:41 pm »
Could you post pics? :3

Offline averith

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 10:29:28 pm »
I have no camera D':

I'm also an LCC student, so if anyone wants to see it, I could meet someone on campus or whatever. O_o

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 12:39:46 am »
Are you by chance selling your End of Evangelion movie? I had one but loaned it to a friend and now it's "mysteriously missing" : [
and thats my favorite of all time movie.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 12:57:57 pm by anime_gurl_123 »