Author Topic: Who r u going as???  (Read 66733 times)

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2005, 10:06:41 am »
Quote from: "Luana-neko"
Eh, I guess there's a fair amount of truth to that... I went 20 years without ever being asked out. Tho part of that probably had to do with the fact that I scared all the guys in my middle school and high school since I had a reputation for body checking them into walls when they managed to piss me off (which isn't easy to do).

LOL, that sounds funny.  my problem is that I can be really passive/shy.   I"m more outgoing(military help in that regard), but I can still be very passive at times.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Who r u going as???
« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2005, 10:00:13 pm »
It's okay to be proper, although sometimes it might seem a little girly, but I think it can be charming at times. :)   And in my opinion, since you are a guy, you don't need to be all aggressive.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #152 on: March 24, 2005, 11:26:16 pm »
Quote from: "Aurora"
It's okay to be proper, although sometimes it might seem a little girly, but I think it can be charming at times. :)   And in my opinion, since you are a guy, you don't need to be all aggressive.

I'll take that as a complement ^_-.   I usually dun think much of it, as I'm often just acting my normal self.  I just find it occasionally disconcerning that I'm sometimes more like a girl then a guy and people consider me as such O_o(mainly applies online though).  Overall though, I dun worry about it too much, and just be who I am.

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Who r u going as???
« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2005, 09:57:00 pm »
It is a compliment ^_^ I've seen you in person, you're not girly. It might be becasue the characters you choose to cosplay tho, Haku and Yuki both are a little feminine, so people tend to associate them with you.  But it's not a bad thing, they are good characters, so you have nothing to worry about ^_~

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #154 on: March 25, 2005, 10:02:58 pm »
It is a compliment ^_^ I've seen you in person, you're not girly. It might be becasue the characters you choose to cosplay tho, Haku and Yuki both are a little feminine, so people tend to associate them with you.  But it's not a bad thing, they are good characters, so you have nothing to worry about ^_~

well online, its mainly because of I tend to choose female characters for an avatar in the RPG games I play and plus my mannerism(which ranges from neutral to cutely feminine) that makes people think I"m a girl.   irl, there is no confusion of course though..  As for the cosplays, yeah I agree, one person from here thought I was girl irl life since I said I was going to cosplay Haku.  

Side note, I won't be able to cosplay Yuki for sakura sadly.  I just dun have the time =(.  Maybe I'll try again for another con though.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #155 on: March 25, 2005, 10:16:27 pm »
I REMEMBER NOW!
It's beacuse you said you wuold try and come to my Yaoi Room Party.
I don't know any guys who like Yaoi (Seen as it is marketed at females)!
:3 But that dosn't make you a girl. Just be happy with yourself... That's all that matters...

And Anime. :3

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #156 on: March 25, 2005, 10:25:46 pm »
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"
I REMEMBER NOW!
It's beacuse you said you wuold try and come to my Yaoi Room Party.
I don't know any guys who like Yaoi (Seen as it is marketed at females)!
:3 But that dosn't make you a girl. Just be happy with yourself... That's all that matters...

And Anime. :3

For the most part, yaoi doesn't interest or does it scare me off(unless its the disurbing kind of course).  But then on this one naruto forum, someone had a naruto sasuke yaoi banner that I thought it was really cute(and the naruto had fox ears, KAWAII!! ^_^).   so far though....when I read fanfiction, I tend to avoid yaoi unless it had haku.  I'm starting to wonder if I'm a haku yaoi fan O_o.  although I think haku x zabusa is just wrong X_X!!

As for your yaoi party, I thought there may be some interesting artwork to see.  That and yaoi fangirls tend to be very very hyperactive which I think is amusing/cute.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #157 on: March 25, 2005, 10:33:15 pm »
Oh.. Well I got it like 1/3rd right.
:3
Yeah, Aislyn has a very... -ahem- explicit note book of Yaoi... Sadly she carries this around at school. That idiot... -hits Ais-chan with paper fan-
I don't like all the stuff she draws, I like the more, Sounen Ai fluffy stuff. Kissing, hugging, ect is fine, as long as I don't see anything past 18+.
Which I do, beacuse Aislyn shoves it in my face each morning.
Who needs coffee when ya got Aislyn?

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2005, 10:50:15 pm »
Yeah, Aislyn has a very... -ahem- explicit note book of Yaoi... Sadly she carries this around at school. That idiot... -hits Ais-chan with paper fan-
I don't like all the stuff she draws, I like the more, Sounen Ai fluffy stuff. Kissing, hugging, ect is fine, as long as I don't see anything past 18+.

oh dear....that must be annoying.   reminds me this one fic, that I"m reading...then suddenly turns into 18+ AHHHHH!!! my innocence!! X_X

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #159 on: March 26, 2005, 08:57:24 am »
It does but, heh, she means well.
I'm reading some of my friends stories.... mostly fantasy stuff... .__. (ps. It isn't very good.)
But I be nice and I read it anyway.
Did I mention how badly Aislyn spells?
Like.... Horrible.

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Who r u going as???
« Reply #160 on: March 26, 2005, 02:26:34 pm »
Quote from: "Kurimono"

Side note, I won't be able to cosplay Yuki for sakura sadly.  I just dun have the time =(.  Maybe I'll try again for another con though.

Oh, that's too bad, you make a great Yuki!  Well, I understand though, it's really not easy to follow through all the costume planned.  It's the same for me, I had so many ideas, but only a couple will survive.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #161 on: March 26, 2005, 03:13:58 pm »

Oh, that's too bad, you make a great Yuki!  Well, I understand though, it's really not easy to follow through all the costume planned.  It's the same for me, I had so many ideas, but only a couple will survive.

yeah...its partly cause I waited too long.  the main issue was how I do his hair.  I heard dyes aren't that pleasant, but its too late to get a wig(it wouldn't arrive in time).  Clothes weren't seen as much as a problem(cept getting a pattern for them).   At this point, the best I could do is one of his cloths(either school uniform or chinese outfit).   but it a bit of a cram as I'm starting up school again this monday.

Offline Kei-Kei

• Chibi
Who r u going as???
« Reply #162 on: April 05, 2005, 12:38:57 am »

You should try FAKE. You'd love it.  :lol:

[size=9]"I laughed, I cried, I died; inside."[/size]

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #163 on: April 05, 2005, 12:43:01 am »
Quote from: "Kei-Kei"

You should try FAKE. You'd love it.  :lol:

isn't that about two police officers, one gay, one straight, and the gay trying to get with the other one?

Offline Kei-Kei

• Chibi
Who r u going as???
« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2005, 12:53:30 am »
I think so. Jiru-chan told me about it.

[size=9]"I laughed, I cried, I died; inside."[/size]

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #165 on: April 07, 2005, 10:34:43 am »
gosh this post takes me back , in high skool when i went to get a pop some one would steal my chair even when my freinds said it was mine, they'ed point them out them i'd pull the chair out from under them and shake it till they fell to the ground (and hai i is a girl (onna?)) i is more timid and nice and polite in person but i amn making more of an efort to be more out going and assertive like yesterday a guy interuped me and i said "you interupted me i was talking thats rude" and finshed talking then when ever he was talking i interupted him on princables
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Nocturne

• Sailor Scout
Who r u going as???
« Reply #166 on: April 09, 2005, 11:09:11 am »
This year I'm going as Yuna Gunner and Chi. A friend of mine volunteered to wear a Rikku too. ^^
Hero! Summoner! Doormat...

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #167 on: April 09, 2005, 03:33:03 pm »
Ooh! Nocturne, which Chi are you going as Freya or Elda? I'm going as Yuzuki (If I ever start on my costume. Heheh. -__-; )... (As well as Dejiko, but that's not Chobits related.)

Anonymous

Who r u going as???
« Reply #168 on: April 10, 2005, 08:17:22 pm »
Ooh! Nocturne, which Chi are you going as Freya or Elda? I'm going as Yuzuki (If I ever start on my costume. Heheh. -__-; )... (As well as Dejiko, but that's not Chobits related.)

Chi this time. Its reallly fluffly! Gah! *drowning in petticoats*

Offline Nocturne

• Sailor Scout
Who r u going as???
« Reply #169 on: April 10, 2005, 08:22:42 pm »
Gah! Forgot to login!
Hero! Summoner! Doormat...

Offline Keyta-Kun

• Catgirl
I'm going as...
« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2005, 04:24:05 pm »
I'm gonna go as Sha Gojyo from Saiyuki just gotta let my hair grow out.  But well I got lots o' time for dat. :D
Do you know who I think I am?

Offline Rathany

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #171 on: April 11, 2005, 07:22:20 pm »
I went as Winry to SakuraCon, but I want to do something more involved for KumoriCon and Acen.  I have just started working on Riza Hawkeye.
2003 - 2006 Kumoricon Attendee
2007 - Assistant Registration Manager - PreReg Side
2008 - Vice Chair
2009/2010 - Director of Relations
2011 - Return to Vice
2012 - herp derp

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #172 on: April 11, 2005, 09:05:25 pm »
last year i was a random anime bystander...(a non cosplaying person)  w/ a black eye patch ^_^;;

this year im going as Roger Smith (Big O) and Kiba (Wolf's Rain)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #173 on: April 11, 2005, 09:11:49 pm »
YEAH.
I'm almost done with Dejiko (Howwww many times have I said that?!) -giggle-
;__; I'm so slow. I /really/ should get to work on Yuzuki. And the Wig. xDD Ohgoshthewig.
Butttt I'ma dyin' my hair for Dejiko (Cuttin' it too. xD) so that'll be no problem.

I really hope to take everyones picture atleast once. :3 I had this outrageous idea that I'd try and take about 500 picture a day. I don't know what I was thinkin', but I know I wana make sure not to miss anyone.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #174 on: April 11, 2005, 09:23:17 pm »
YEAH.
;__; I'm so slow. I /really/ should get to work on Yuzuki. And the Wig. xDD Ohgoshthewig.
Butttt I'ma dyin' my hair for Dejiko (Cuttin' it too. xD) so that'll be no problem.

I really hope to take everyones picture atleast once. :3 I had this outrageous idea that I'd try and take about 500 picture a day. I don't know what I was thinkin', but I know I wana make sure not to miss anyone.

well I believe euro beat king took a couple thousand of pictures of sakura con for his cosplay.com site.   two of them happen to be myself as well ^_^.  

still trying to decide my next cosplay though....there is still yuki and that one catboy in consideration.   Now I'm thinking of doing this one gay guy that looks like a woman in rurouni kenshin(I always seem into cosplaying the girly guys......thats becoming like a theme for me at this point).

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #175 on: April 11, 2005, 09:31:09 pm »
YEAH.

I bet you're further ahead than me though.  I can't start working on my costumes until I return home.  Wow, I just realized that will only give me two months to work on my Kakashi costume.  The Black Gema Gema costume shouldn't be too hard though.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #176 on: April 11, 2005, 09:35:54 pm »
Quote from: "Negima"
YEAH.

I bet you're further ahead than me though.  I can't start working on my costumes until I return home.  Wow, I just realized that will only give me two months to work on my Kakashi costume.  The Black Gema Gema costume shouldn't be too hard though.

why can't you work in Japan?  dun want to ask your host about it?  or finding the shops to make it?

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #177 on: April 11, 2005, 09:36:11 pm »
I'm gonna have to glomp you ya' know. ;3 In your Black Gema Gema cos. I'll be sneaky and then... POUNCE! And I'll whisper 'I've got you. Nya.' And then I'll scamper off.

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #178 on: April 11, 2005, 09:38:08 pm »
im going as Beat from Jet Grind Radio. (Jet Set Radio)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Panda0_0/beat.png

Who are you? Whats your name? SUPER BROTHERS!

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #179 on: April 11, 2005, 09:39:26 pm »
I'm gonna have to glomp you ya' know. ;3 In your Black Gema Gema cos. I'll be sneaky and then... POUNCE! And I'll whisper 'I've got you. Nya.' And then I'll scamper off.

I got a tackle glomp on friday of the con.  just finished taking a cosplayer's photo and BOOM! a fem itachi cosplayer tackles glomps leaving me stun for a minute or so.  Also remember me of another glomp.  this one catgirl is like "boy haku boy haku!!! an accurte boy haku!!" so then she gives me a hug....then she starts like eatting into my shoulder!!! O_o

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #180 on: April 11, 2005, 09:42:05 pm »
Oh... Haku. -super blush- xD
Dun worry, I'm not eating anyone.
As long as they aren't Cosplay a Box of Pocky or an acctual Pocky Stick. O__O; THENIMIGHTHAVETOLICKYOU.
;D

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #181 on: April 11, 2005, 09:42:42 pm »

I got a tackle glomp on friday of the con.  just finished taking a cosplayer's photo and BOOM! a fem itachi cosplayer tackles glomps leaving me stun for a minute or so.  Also remember me of another glomp.  this one catgirl is like "boy haku boy haku!!! an accurte boy haku!!" so then she gives me a hug....then she starts like eatting into my shoulder!!! O_o

wow seems like fun!

i was dressed in a duct tape outfit so people kept asking me if it was full duct tape or whatever.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #182 on: April 11, 2005, 09:45:08 pm »
Oh... Haku. -super blush- xD
Dun worry, I'm not eating anyone.
As long as they aren't Cosplay a Box of Pocky or an acctual Pocky Stick. O__O; THENIMIGHTHAVETOLICKYOU.
;D

it just caught me off guard.   I can go get the picture at cosplay.com if anyone wants to see me(the only boy haku!! my one claim of uniqueness).

speaking of pocky cosplay, there was a girl who cosplayed a box of pocky...

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #183 on: April 11, 2005, 09:47:54 pm »
why can't you work in Japan?  dun want to ask your host about it?  or finding the shops to make it?

Mostly because I don't know where to find the supplies to make it and I don't want to make the costume and then haul it back home.  I think I have enough stuff to pack as it is.  Although I did find a cheap vest that I think I could alter and use.

I'll be ready for you (I hope).

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #184 on: April 11, 2005, 09:51:01 pm »
Mostly because I don't know where to find the supplies to make it and I don't want to make the costume and then haul it back home.  I think I have enough stuff to pack as it is.  Although I did find a cheap vest that I think I could alter and use.

here is what I suggest you do at least, do your research/planning while in Japan then!!!.  you'll save yourself some time by doing that.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #185 on: April 11, 2005, 09:56:46 pm »

here is what I suggest you do at least, do your research/planning while in Japan then!!!.  you'll save yourself some time by doing that.

Already doing that.  Right now I'm trying to figure out how to make a kunai knife.  I have an idea that might work.

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #186 on: April 11, 2005, 10:03:18 pm »

Already doing that.  Right now I'm trying to figure out how to make a kunai knife.  I have an idea that might work.

weps are hard to plan out but i think wood works best!

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
    • http://www.forefront-nw.com/Sanctuary
Who r u going as???
« Reply #187 on: April 12, 2005, 08:49:53 am »
Don't bother making one, you can get them on e-bay for like $3 apiece!
Exodus: Faded Spirits
Assitant Director and Head Programmer

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #188 on: April 12, 2005, 10:34:26 am »

may be 3$ but shiping is a bitch.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #189 on: April 12, 2005, 10:58:03 am »
I HATE S&H. It's horrid how much it costs for stoof. Like that 260 Yukata. xDD Ahh.

I looked at that Limebarb.com site... The School Fuku's look nice. I'll probably end up buying some from them. :D Woo for Cosplay!

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #190 on: April 12, 2005, 07:11:42 pm »

Wow, I guess you really can get anything from ebay.

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #191 on: April 12, 2005, 09:33:46 pm »

Wow, I guess you really can get anything from ebay.

oh yes you can... its kinda sick what you can find in there with randomly typing things in :?

Offline Cattiibrie

• Oni
    • http://clix.to/CPRU
Yay :D
« Reply #192 on: April 20, 2005, 01:02:34 am »
My costume was just finnished yesterday :D So I'll be going as Ceras Victoria from Hellsing:

Oh and its my first convention o_O So... Eepies! Is it usually alright to cosplay at your first convention?!
-------------------------------------
You cannot make someone love you, all you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #193 on: April 20, 2005, 01:07:29 am »
@Cattiibrie
Of course it's okay to cosplay at your first convention.  This is the first for a lot of people and they can't wait to cosplay at KumoriCon.

And nice selection of a cosplay.

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
    • http://www.forefront-nw.com/Sanctuary
Who r u going as???
« Reply #194 on: April 20, 2005, 09:02:23 am »
Usually cosplaying at your first convention makes it that much more fun! You don't get the full effect of a con w/o cosplaying, imo.
Exodus: Faded Spirits
Assitant Director and Head Programmer

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #195 on: April 20, 2005, 09:32:35 pm »
My costume was just finnished yesterday  So I'll be going as Ceras Victoria from Hellsing

FINALLY A HELLSING COSPLAYER FINALLY

i think im going to be the only Big O cosplayer there

WOOT FOR THE UNIQUE PEOPLE

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #196 on: April 20, 2005, 09:39:03 pm »
Haha. -dances- I got my Dejiko done. :3 I'll post pictures soon!

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Who r u going as???
« Reply #197 on: April 20, 2005, 09:55:56 pm »
I'm considering another character from the new GC Fire Emblem game that just came out in Japan today.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/fe/fegc/art/fegcart03.jpg

if you're wondering if thats a guy or girl, its a guy.   I think...

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Who r u going as???
« Reply #198 on: April 20, 2005, 11:14:50 pm »
Sorry about yesterday, but I have a midterm today and Friday, so I gotta study and do homework and such.

Offline Cattiibrie

• Oni
    • http://clix.to/CPRU
Unique? Hellsing? Oo
« Reply #199 on: April 20, 2005, 11:54:41 pm »
Quote from: "Kyuubi"
My costume was just finnished yesterday  So I'll be going as Ceras Victoria from Hellsing

FINALLY A HELLSING COSPLAYER FINALLY

i think im going to be the only Big O cosplayer there

WOOT FOR THE UNIQUE PEOPLE

Seriously?! I didn't think Hellsing would be unique o_O

But that is so awesome you're going as a Big O character... I'm going to try to talk a friend into going as Dorothy, but I'm not sure if she can go ~_~ She'd be an awesome Dorothy though...

Oh! And I'm trying to get people to dress up as Random persacons from chobits!
-------------------------------------
You cannot make someone love you, all you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!