Author Topic: Official "Did you see me" Thread for 2008  (Read 119496 times)

Offline Chandra Nalaar

• Sailor Scout
    • My Pictures
Re: Official "Did you see me" Thread for 2008
« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2008, 04:51:49 pm »
I am Light Yagami, better known as Kira. I requested those waiting in line to sign up for Kumoricon using my Death Note, and I am also the cosplayer in charge of the latest technology from Apple, the "dieNote." If any pictures of my latest Apple propaganda exist, please post them here.

And no, I am not in charge of or affiliated with registration for Kumoricon 2009, Sakuracon 2009, or the Church of Scientology.
Your dienote was hilarious XD
I took some pictures of you with your own camera though.

And they were epic indeed. Thank you for your service. Your free iPod should be delivered within the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2008, 05:00:54 pm »
Hahaha! I signed yagami light in your dienote when you asked me register :D

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Raiphin Cosplay Facebook Page
« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2008, 05:04:05 pm »
I am Light Yagami, better known as Kira. I requested those waiting in line to sign up for Kumoricon using my Death Note, and I am also the cosplayer in charge of the latest technology from Apple, the "dieNote." If any pictures of my latest Apple propaganda exist, please post them here.

And no, I am not in charge of or affiliated with registration for Kumoricon 2009, Sakuracon 2009, or the Church of Scientology.

somewhere there's that other Light who took the picture of me(Lina Inverse) giving both of you bunny ears.....I'm rather hoping that will surface at some point. ^ - ^
~Raiphin~
facebook.com/RaiphinCosplay

Upcoming Cons: GGC, Akicon, Sakuracon
Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)

Offline emmyriceball

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2008, 05:05:36 pm »

I totally remember you! c: I saw you like a million times during the convention but never talked to you really. :< You did a great job cosplaying, though! When we were in line I signed your Death Note with Uchiha Itachi while cosplaying Sasuke. x3

Offline Chandra Nalaar

• Sailor Scout
    • My Pictures
« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2008, 05:13:12 pm »

I totally remember you! c: I saw you like a million times during the convention but never talked to you really. :< You did a great job cosplaying, though! When we were in line I signed your Death Note with Uchiha Itachi while cosplaying Sasuke. x3

Perhaps I should actually count the number of signatures I got at the con; counting both of my Death Notes, of course. I say this because for some reason I have a feeling "Sasuke Uchiha" was written down more often than "Light Yagami."

Offline emmyriceball

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2008, 05:35:39 pm »

Perhaps I should actually count the number of signatures I got at the con; counting both of my Death Notes, of course. I say this because for some reason I have a feeling "Sasuke Uchiha" was written down more often than "Light Yagami."
That would be interesting to know how many names were written how many times. And I don't doubt it. Just a second after I signed it another person signed it Uchiha Sasuke and I faked a heart attack for a second. x3

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2008, 05:38:16 pm »
Anyone have any videos of the following:

Our SOS Brigade dancing in the hall
Dancing in the lobby
or Dancing (and Kyonko and I failing at) Caramelldansen.

I'm trying to get/find some videos besides my own XD

Offline Chandra Nalaar

• Sailor Scout
    • My Pictures
« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2008, 05:49:43 pm »
Anyone have any videos of the following:

Our SOS Brigade dancing in the hall
Dancing in the lobby
or Dancing (and Kyonko and I failing at) Caramelldansen.

I'm trying to get/find some videos besides my own XD

I have pictures, but no videos, if that helps. They should all be on the first page, by the way:

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn167/chandra_nalaar/Kumoricon%202008/

That is, assuming this is the SOS Brigade you're referring to:

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2008, 05:50:51 pm »
dose any one have a pic of me i was Hidan the first 2 days
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

oslapedo

« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2008, 05:54:13 pm »
OMG XDDD I was SO bad at all of the dances X3

And goodness we danced a lot!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #160 on: September 02, 2008, 05:57:16 pm »
No that's us.  Thank you for posting so many pictures XD  We all look so clueless. 

And we danced just fine for not practicing once during the con!  Always the negative little person aren't you Kyonko?

Offline therach

• Oni
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2008, 06:06:53 pm »
I was Harley Quinn [the taller.... thinner one] that was hanging out with Yoshi & Birdo, and a bubblehead nurse & James Sunderland on Saturday and Sunday. Any pictures of any of us are appreciated [I've found a few already :D]

Also, Sunday was my birthday, so I was wearing a black and green ballroom gown with a tiara, I have short chestnut hair, lots of ear piercings... any pics of Birthday Me would be great, too. THX!!

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
« Reply #162 on: September 02, 2008, 06:09:30 pm »
oh, in that case, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! ^_________^

Offline missy

• Oni
« Reply #163 on: September 02, 2008, 06:14:12 pm »
I was Aoi Nagisa (Strawberry Panic) on the first day. I had a Shizuma with me, as well.

The second day I was Ayanami Rei (Evangelion) with an... Ash Ketchum hat. So yeah, Poke Rei.

Any pics of those costumes would be much appreciated!

Offline therach

• Oni
« Reply #164 on: September 02, 2008, 06:17:48 pm »
oh, in that case, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! ^_________^

Thank you! It was the best!!

Offline ~Haru~

• Oni
« Reply #165 on: September 02, 2008, 06:53:00 pm »
AH!
well I was on~
Sat: some weird soul reaper holding a "OBJECTION!" sign xP ( I was also walking around with my friend in the yellow zombie box...lol ) and Kenshin at the dance
Sun: Kenshin/ Black Parade Kitty
Mon: Black Parade Kitty
also seen with a gothic lolita! ( she had a stuffed animal red lobster if that helps xP)
any pics would be great 8D
Oh!!! AND Does anyone have any pictures from the dances???
I was at both of the dances, I was dancing with crazy rainbow sticks of doom, and I was wondering if anyone happend to take pics/videos of it >.>
cause like..I saw people taking pics and vids of me XD!

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #166 on: September 02, 2008, 06:55:19 pm »
does anyone have pictures of the female Link and Dark Link?? we were almost ALWAYS together, so the pics should be of both of us!!! i would love to see some!! thanks!

Not sure if this is you, but I came across these on someone's Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1213250&id=500920232
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1213251&id=500920232

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline packofchessycats

• Oni
    • PackOfChessyCats @ deviantART
« Reply #167 on: September 02, 2008, 06:55:51 pm »

Obviously not.
Sakuracon registration was Mello's job. >8]

I was:
Friday Night: Mello [without the coat or scar or Matt]
Saturday Morning: Esther Blanchett
Saturday Afternoon: Tamaki Suou
Saturday/Sunday Night: Raver/Stylized/Sexy-no-Jutsu/Slutty/Hard Gay!Mello [with scar, short-shorts, fuzzy boots, a thigh holster and Death Note on my belt]
Sunday Morning: Sailor Star Healer
Monday: Yukito Tsukishiro

Any pictures of the Sakuracon booth and the dolls that helped run it would also be appreciated.

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
« Reply #168 on: September 02, 2008, 07:00:30 pm »
AH!
well I was on~
Sat: some weird soul reaper holding a "OBJECTION!" sign xP ( I was also walking around with my friend in the yellow zombie box...lol ) and Kenshin at the dance
also seen with a gothic lolita! ( she had a stuffed animal red lobster if that helps xP)
I was at both of the dances, I was dancing with crazy rainbow sticks of doom, and I was wondering if anyone happend to take pics/videos of it >.>

O___o I was hanging with that lolita girl and held her lobster for awhile on saturday, and I talked to her for a bit Monday hmmm...I don't remember you tho O_O

Offline Hidamari

• Catgirl
    • Reddsause- fandubs, parodies, and then some!
« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2008, 07:06:13 pm »
ok, so on the first day i was konata with my tsukasa form lucky star.

the next day, i still had the sailor fuku on, but no wig, and i  did the crazy dancing and singing for two hours straight xDD (any videos anyone?)

the third day i was shia with misha in our kitty and bunny PJ's.
Sakuracon~

Offline bananarick

• Cabbit
« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2008, 07:06:44 pm »
I'm sorry this is like the third time I've asked,
but I know someone has to have at least one picture of Maka on Monday. [me]
I got stopped allot. Anyone seen one?
Blahblahblah

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
« Reply #171 on: September 02, 2008, 07:11:32 pm »
Sorry I havn't seen any Maka pics, and omg I know how you feel! I was stopped sooo much that I was late to everything and yet I can find no pics of me as Kurenai X___X

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #172 on: September 02, 2008, 07:13:14 pm »
I know...I have asked twice and only found two pictures in those that people posted....I sadly don't know who Maka is and I was busy most of the day Monday....chess and all.

Offline bananarick

• Cabbit
« Reply #173 on: September 02, 2008, 07:13:39 pm »
Yeah my friend was my lacky for awhile because I couldn't hold my stuff with pictures.
I just wanna see one. xD
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 07:15:34 pm by bananarick »
Blahblahblah

Offline ultimachan

• Oni
« Reply #174 on: September 02, 2008, 07:17:32 pm »
Hello~ I'm looking for pics of me and the groups I was in.

Saturday: Mukuro from Reborn (with a Ken, Chrome, Lancia, and Birds) in the morning/afternoon, and Neku from TWEWY (with a Beat, Rhyme, Joshua, and RG Shiki) in the evening.
Sunday: Soul from Soul Eater (I was with a Maka, a really tall Black Star, and Eruka most of the time, me and the Maka were ice skating at the mall) in the morning/afternoon, and Hibari from Reborn (with a Mukuro) in the evening.
Monday: Tsuna from Reborn (with a Mukuro, Chrome, and M.M), and Soul again later in the afternoon.

If anyone has pics it would be awesome~ (especially Soul Eater ones)

Offline Red Spark

• Sailor Scout
    • Drawing Blog
« Reply #175 on: September 02, 2008, 07:18:37 pm »
>_> Hope I'm doing this right...

Let's see... I wasn't really cosplaying as any characters on Saturday or Monday - In the first few early hours of the con on Saturday, I was the boy crossdressed in a dark-blue sailor uniform and glasses. (Fairly-sure I got a photo taken with me and the Panty Ninja.) I later switched into a bland black schoolboy uniform, and wore that all during Monday. XD So... if anyone has photos from before I switched into gender-appropriate attire, I'd love to have that for my personal archives.

On Sunday, I was cosplaying as Van from Escaflowne*, along with several of my friends, who were cosplaying as Merle, Allen, and Hitomi. >_> And I know some people got photos of that... Just haven't spotted any, yet.

*Not to be confused with the awesome Van cosplayer on Satuday, who was sporting the Escaflowne movie's character design for Van.
Conventions attended thus far:
Kumoricon 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Sakuracon 2008, 2009, 2011

Current cosplay plan: Shoma Takakura (Mawaru Penguindrum), Jonathan Ariga (Catherine), and...

...and...uh..? Hm...

Offline mina

• Oni
« Reply #176 on: September 02, 2008, 07:18:58 pm »
I'm such a buttface for not taking more pictures!! This was my first time at Kumoricon, traveling down south from Seattle :3

Anyway! I think a grand total of about 5 people snapped pictures of my friend and I... probably more people took pictures when I was in normal clothes than in cosplay xD!! If you have any of us, it would be awesome to get a link to them :B

My friend went as Lupin for the whole con; as for me...

Saturday: Yin (Darker Than Black)
Sunday: Goemon (Lupin)
Monday: Konzen (Saiyuki Gaiden), but I'm pretty sure only the people in my group got shots of this... it was only worn for 15min or so @___@;;

Thanks!!

Offline ~Haru~

• Oni
« Reply #177 on: September 02, 2008, 07:20:43 pm »
AH!
well I was on~

O___o I was hanging with that lolita girl and held her lobster for awhile on saturday, and I talked to her for a bit Monday hmmm...I don't remember you tho O_O
ah yes well...she wandered off from the group alot XD
thats probably why you didn't see me and my friend >.>
alas the loli's D8!...and....the Lobster is cute no? >:3
and her eyeshadow was just totally awesome!

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #178 on: September 02, 2008, 07:26:54 pm »
Yeah my friend was my lacky for awhile because I couldn't hold my stuff with pictures.
I just wanna see one. xD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/aphchan/2822913026_572ca99c99.jpg

was this you?? I didn't take it, I found it somewhere in the other cosplay photo thread because I remembered seeing you. That scythe is HUGE! Did you fit it in a car, somehow, for transport?
~Raiphin~

Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
« Reply #179 on: September 02, 2008, 07:31:05 pm »
AH!
well I was on~

The Lobster was ADORABLE! and her eye shadow did rock, so did her nails on saturday!
But yea she held my leash and led me around and we sat in the kareoke room with our big clump of peoples, monday I was in a mob in there with her and her lobster sat on my lap while i petted it and people grabbed my leash xD

Offline pyronine

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • My anime list
« Reply #180 on: September 02, 2008, 07:39:38 pm »
PICS PICS AND MORE PICS, I have just looked through all the links on here and the photo thread, almost all the pics I saw were from sunday and monday. Did anyone get pics of the " BLEACH " photo shoot on saturday?
=^_^=

Offline ~Haru~

• Oni
« Reply #181 on: September 02, 2008, 07:41:21 pm »
AH!
well I was on~

The Lobster was ADORABLE! and her eye shadow did rock, so did her nails on saturday!
But yea she held my leash and led me around and we sat in the kareoke room with our big clump of peoples, monday I was in a mob in there with her and her lobster sat on my lap while i petted it and people grabbed my leash xD
ooooh!!! I saw you! and...that lobster was my comfort while riding in the back of a truck...oh the horror lol
But usually every time she went into that darn room I stayed on the wall or outside the door >.> it was freakin warm in there D:!
I envy her hair/nail/cosmetic/etc skills! I mean her eyeshadow only took her like 5 min. to do o_O
and and...were you that Kurenai...with the leash? O.O
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 07:46:17 pm by ~Haru~ »

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #182 on: September 02, 2008, 07:46:06 pm »
I remember the lobster that a girl was holding but I was tiered and sitting on the group and distracted by three cupcakes ;D

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #183 on: September 02, 2008, 07:48:37 pm »
I'm totally spacing on names... x_x So I'll describe...

I saw the:
Blue Chocobo <3 She was awsome~
The girl who cosplayed that woman from the movie with the orange belt around the body and the orange/red hair. That was cool.
The girl with the red dress with several puffs - LOVE how that turned out.
Radien
EveTheAbyss

Mitsukai Mizu Amaya talked to her several times =3 Her costume was so cool
Link & Dark Link (plus our Navi)
Human Luna

x_x and I forgot who else I saw from the forums.... I think I saw a few others, but totally spacing...

I was:
Day1 Roxas as a school boy with the white sleeveless shirt and red plaid pants, and keyblade.
Day2 Yuna as a Songstress, with the hair tail.
Day3 Diva from Trickster online (Green jacket, puffy black skirt + lots of hairspray and gel)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 07:53:17 pm by veraca »
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline HatakeGirlX

• Catgirl
« Reply #184 on: September 02, 2008, 07:53:23 pm »
AH!
well I was on~

ooooh!!! I saw you! and...that lobster was my comfort while riding in the back of a truck...oh the horror lol
But usually every time she went into that darn room I stayed on the wall or outside the door >.> it was freakin warm in there D:!
I envy her hair/nail/cosmetic/etc skills! I mean her eyeshadow only took her like 5 min. to do o_O

Yup ^___^ That was me lol, and the last day I was just a cat girl with a purple skirt, purple suspenders, studed belt and bright blue cami ^_^

Offline bananarick

• Cabbit
« Reply #185 on: September 02, 2008, 08:04:19 pm »
I just wanna see one. xD

was this you?? I didn't take it, I found it somewhere in the other cosplay photo thread because I remembered seeing you. That scythe is HUGE! Did you fit it in a car, somehow, for transport?
No D:
And my scythe was longer. xD
Blahblahblah

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #186 on: September 02, 2008, 08:10:09 pm »
Oh yeah I saw few others like

Davy Jones
Female Ranma
Renge (ouran)
Demyx (Lt)
Lots of VK cosplayers...
I saw white mage Yuna, but she was walking away T.T Awsome staff~
Saw Lenne - called to her to pic but she couldn't hear me v_v;
I saw a Namine with Hayner, Roxas and others... on Day1 - we were behind them in the line
Tohma (gravi) OMG!! I saw you so much!
Malik cosplayer- on the ... 3rd day? it was after the Miniskirt panel downstairs ^^
Talked to and got pics of the Horse Man =3 he was awsome
dieNote Light - awsome ^^
Kenshin
Sailor Star Healer

I SAW a Maka with Soul Eater - but I'll have to see if I got her in the pic when I took it or not ><; Saw Soul playing with the rolly chair- got a pic of that too xD

I'm gonna be putting all the pics that I have up sometime soon... So many, wish I had more

>< curses only being able to take 90 pics. d-chan could take like 500~
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline ~Haru~

• Oni
« Reply #187 on: September 02, 2008, 08:17:25 pm »
AH!
well I was on~

Yup ^___^ That was me lol, and the last day I was just a cat girl with a purple skirt, purple suspenders, studed belt and bright blue cami ^_^
..I KNEW IT!!!
I think I saw you when I was outside standing next to my friends by the bench XD
since I lacked a mask for the dance thing :B and I believe I saw you when you were talking to my loli friend xD
(me and my friend tend to follow her like little pets of some kind xD)

Offline SirenMarina

• Catgirl
« Reply #188 on: September 02, 2008, 08:21:42 pm »
 http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=72855780&albumID=2132004&imageID=33751441

my most memorized cosplay has to be Ahiru from princess tutu and man this year was fun
I love you guys
Kumo 2012:
Day1 America-APH (Day two?)
Day2 Karkat-HS (Day one?)
Day3 Barnaby Brooks-T&B

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #189 on: September 02, 2008, 08:27:43 pm »
I just wanna see one. xD

No D:

dangit! That's the only one I remember seeing....maybe I just saw 'big scythe' and then got distracted by something shiny? that happens. I hope you find some pics soon!
~Raiphin~

Offline Valkie

• Cabbit
« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2008, 08:29:13 pm »

http://dunpeal.net/gallery/v/kcon2008/kumoricon+2008+day+1+059_1.jpg.html

I also got some video of you doing karaoke, but the sound is really quiet.
Thank you! I'd love to see the video too XD It's probably good you can't hear it, my voice was all squeaky.

Quote from: missy
I was Aoi Nagisa (Strawberry Panic) on the first day. I had a Shizuma with me, as well.

The second day I was Ayanami Rei (Evangelion) with an... Ash Ketchum hat. So yeah, Poke Rei.

Any pics of those costumes would be much appreciated!

I actually have a picture of myself with you and Shizuma. You both brightened my day, it was so great to see such a rare cosplay! :D  http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/Shiranna/?action=view&current=100_1258.jpg

Offline Red Spark

• Sailor Scout
    • Drawing Blog
« Reply #191 on: September 02, 2008, 08:35:36 pm »
I was Jackle, from 'NiGHTS into dreams' for the sega saturn. (As I told so many people ^_^)
You know, the person with that flowy white spiky cape with the red and yellow designs, and the hat with horns that curled over my head. Mostly wore black under the cape, and had a mask with a sharp teeth smile on it. I'd love to see some of the pictures that people took of me!

I just uploaded a photo of you to my photobucket account, actually. o_o I also learned that I'd been spelling "Jackle" incorrectly, in my head.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/RurouniGlyde/IMG_2401.jpg

XD Eh, hopefully you wind-up seeing this message, since it's...what, now? Some thirteen or fourteen pages from when you made your post... Double-sorry if someone already helped her out with locating a photo, and this is a repeat message. >_>;

I think you were waving to me on Sunday, but I took a while to respond to it, since I wasn't sure if you were waving to anyone else... no one really waves to me, so it took me a while. o_o So, sorry about that, if that's what happened. >_>;

Afterwards, I asked how many people recognized you, and you held up your fingers, counting-off seven, then gestured that there were very little people who recognized you. The gesturing while you were in your costume was awesome to watch. XD

EDIT: Just found this, too. http://www.flickr.com/photos/25394613@N08/2819557200/in/set-72157607050508031/
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 08:43:22 pm by Red Spark »
Conventions attended thus far:
Kumoricon 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Sakuracon 2008, 2009, 2011

Current cosplay plan: Shoma Takakura (Mawaru Penguindrum), Jonathan Ariga (Catherine), and...

...and...uh..? Hm...

Offline bananarick

• Cabbit
« Reply #192 on: September 02, 2008, 08:45:03 pm »
I just wanna see one. xD

No D:

dangit! That's the only one I remember seeing....maybe I just saw 'big scythe' and then got distracted by something shiny? that happens. I hope you find some pics soon!
Ah thats fine. :]
Thank you though!
Blahblahblah

Offline trehugger

• Cabbit
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2008, 09:06:17 pm »
Ok, I'm posting just once more, mainly this time so that I can see if I can get any pics of my friends as well (I don't believe they go to this forum)

Saturday: Yoko with the blue gun, Kittan with the giant eyebrows, and Leite (all from Gurren Lagann)
Sunday: Shippuuden Sakura (later changed into pajama Sakura), and Kittan
Monday: Yoko again, Kittan, Leite, Anko from Naruto, and Top Hat Gentleman Crack Kamina

Thanks very much if anyone has any pictures of us =)

Offline Hidamari

• Catgirl
    • Reddsause- fandubs, parodies, and then some!
« Reply #194 on: September 02, 2008, 09:07:52 pm »
I just wanna see one. xD

No D:

Thank you though!

once my film is deeloped, ill tell you! i have a pic
Sakuracon~

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #195 on: September 02, 2008, 09:09:23 pm »
I just wanna see one. xD

Lawl isn't that the picture I took? XD

Oh I was windering if anyone found some pictures of me also.

Offline bananarick

• Cabbit
« Reply #196 on: September 02, 2008, 09:36:14 pm »
I just wanna see one. xD

No D:

Thank you though!

once my film is deeloped, ill tell you! i have a pic
:D
Ah! Thank you so much!
Blahblahblah

Offline Jasette

• Cabbit
    • my ljay
« Reply #197 on: September 02, 2008, 10:00:33 pm »

Davy Jones
Female Ranma
Renge (ouran)
Demyx (Lt)
Lots of VK cosplayers...
I saw a Namine with Hayner, Roxas and others... on Day1 - we were behind them in the line
Malik cosplayer- on the ... 3rd day? it was after the Miniskirt panel downstairs ^^
Kenshin
Sailor Star Healer

I SAW a Maka with Soul Eater - but I'll have to see if I got her in the pic when I took it or not ><; Saw Soul playing with the rolly chair- got a pic of that too xD

I'm gonna be putting all the pics that I have up sometime soon... So many, wish I had more

I wonder if the Renge you saw was me? o:
Cons Attending:
Sakuracon 09, Anime Expo 09, Kumoricon 09.

Cosplay in Rotation:
Renge of Ouran, Rangiku of Bleach, Jasette of Gaia Online, Johnny Gambino of Gaia Online,
Yomiko of Read Or Die, Fuu of Samurai Champloo, Meryl of Trigun

Offline Chandra Nalaar

• Sailor Scout
    • My Pictures
« Reply #198 on: September 02, 2008, 10:05:39 pm »

Davy Jones
Female Ranma
Renge (ouran)
Demyx (Lt)
Lots of VK cosplayers...
Kenshin
Sailor Star Healer

You didn't sign my dieNote, did you?

Offline majinekochan

• Catgirl
« Reply #199 on: September 02, 2008, 10:16:23 pm »
OK I'm looking for any pictures of me as Olivia Armstrong, particularly with the Alex Armstrong cosplayer.
Also I'm looking for one particular picture, of the Mustang and Edward pair that were pants-less, that has me in the background giving the Roy bunny ears. PM me with the links. Thanks.

PS. Also any pictures of the Navi fairy that was bobbing around would also be appreciated.