Author Topic: Rockband Players Needed  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Ryanne_monday

• Cabbit
    • My myspace
Rockband Players Needed
« on: August 24, 2008, 12:38:18 pm »
Hey hey Gang,
If you've been hanging around the gaming thread then you know the drill - if not, the deal is that there will be a rockband battle of the bands style showdown at Con.
Going as the lovely Tifa Lockhart with my sidekick, Aeris, we're looking for two other people to help complete our band, hopfully of the Final Fantasy tates - but if not, that's okay.
The deal is that you have to at least be able to play hard mode on the majority of songs - expert is ideal but the people in charge (aka: the man) have said that hard mode would be an option if they can't find enough expert players. Which, after trying to put a band together for a while now - I know will happen.
At the moment we have a singer: Aeris, and myself who can play anything on expert for Bass/Guitar and most songs on expert for Drums (all on hard).
So we're looking for either two guitarists, or a guitarist and a drummer.
Any takers?
FINAL FANTASY SEVEN FORUM

Offline Bob

• Chibi
Re: Rockband Players Needed
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 02:25:17 pm »
You know im in, guitarist 1, reporting.
If I had've known that people would call me my forum name at the con, I wouldn't of picked something so dumb.

Offline Faaedab

• Sailor Scout
    • My myspace
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 06:15:22 pm »
HELLS YES  ;D I CALL GUITARIST #2. i suck at teh drums or id do that. but i play guitar hero religously or close to it and i love rockband. PARAMORE FTW.
Working on my Reno cosplay. my hair is getting close to being long enough already w00t.

Offline allstarsniper32

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 12:57:47 am »
Damn I'm too late, well for the record I can play guitar/bass on expert and I can play drums on hard for all songs and expert on most of them. I'll see just about anyone who plays GH or RB because I'll more than likely be playing those most of the time I'm there and I think I played Faaedab in the GH tourny last year.

Offline Ryanne_monday

• Cabbit
    • My myspace
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 03:19:58 pm »
Okay - so it sounds like we have our band!
Faaedab = Bass
Bob (Pirate) = Guitar
Ryanne (Tifa)  = Drums
Aeris = Vocals
I'm an original spin on the character Tifa Lockhart (see profile picture) with an original Aeris walking around behind me. I shouldn't be hard to find...
FINAL FANTASY SEVEN FORUM