Author Topic: topic deleted.  (Read 3307 times)

Offline emilime

• Cabbit
topic deleted.
« on: August 17, 2008, 07:50:31 pm »
nothing.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 01:15:43 am by emilime »

Offline emilime

• Cabbit
Re: yaoi fan meetup.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 08:44:45 pm »
OH! and i thought it might help you be more interested if you knew me a little :3

first off, im an anime artist. i have been in love with anime since i was first born. no joke.

im kinda short, im 5'4.

im thin, im afraid of the ocean, big boats, big trucks, beatles, and high places.

i have green eyes that change color every now and then from what im wearing ect.

i have strong opinions on things but im actually one of the nicest, generous, unique, friendly people you will ever meet. :3

im in love with the japanese culture, and i always have been. i listen to japanese rock, metal, techno, 80's j music ect.

i think that yaoi is an incredibly beautiful thing. not only because its beautiful looking, but because i think that the men who are able to see that they like other men is amazing.. its so hard these days to be accepted if your a gay man and on top of that, its sooo hard to even figure it out yourself that "gay" is what you are. confusion is a really complicated thing. and well.. i just think with all the problems you are faced with when your gay, it takes a really awesomely strong and confident person to realize and show that you are what you are. anyway, i love yaoi. XD <3

i love to have lots of fun all the time! :D im always looking for exitment and friends to hang out with.

im an animal lover, and i have rescued many many animals and i have kept 2 of the cats that i rescued and i love them so incredibly much. they are spoiled lol XD infact the smallest one is sleeping on my lap at the moment :3

i love video games, some of my favorites must be... final fantasy, resident evil, the old sonic such as sonic cd XD, golvellius valley of doom, also a very old game for the sega master system, and much more. but to be honest, i think that im only really interested in anime infuluenced games such as the ones above. i have a ds and i love my final fantasy, zelda, trauma center games ect.

i really love cute japanese accesories. i have a ton of stuffed plushies and anime stuff in general. XD

Things that i hate: i hate when people constantly call my name to get my attention when i hurd them the first time and also when they poke me for attention over and over. lol makes me wanna punch them.. :( i never would though. :3 i also hate people that try to be a leader and controll other people. i hate people that are selfish and don't like to share. i love to share and i love to be generous. hmm.. i don't like alot of things but, i love alot of things too.

i feaking LOVE to SHOP!!! lol im so exited about the anime exhibit that will be here at the con!!! XD i hope there are lots of awesome things to choose from! :3

my favorite color.. i like all colors really, but if i had to choose it would have to be orange yellow and red put together because i love the warm fealing they give off.. im always cold ha ha :D anyway, thats a bit about me. :3 hope it helps :3

-emilime

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 09:14:57 pm »
tl;dr

Why did you post 3 threads? o_=

And if I get what you meant, there is already a Yaoi Panel at the con, though it is 18+. There is also a shounen Ai panel for younger people somewhere on the forums.

Also, I don't think you needed to post so much info about yourself... This is just a forum for planning meetups, not personal ads.

--

EDIT; Okay, you made 4 forums now. WHY? o_o

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 09:22:48 pm »
Oh wow, beezy. All of these new threads about the same thing, with the same information is called spamming, which is a no go. Hazuza's right, posting all this information about yourself on a forum isn't really the wisest decision.
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline emilime

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 09:30:58 pm »
Im sorry.. i didnt mean for it to be spamming. i just didnt know what i needed to call the topic so i did it a few diferent ways.. hmm..and the reason i put so much info about myself is so that if anyone who see's the topic and likes my personality they can message me or something. i thought it would be nice knowing that im trying to make friends at the con since its my first time going.

Offline Ryu-chan

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 09:38:55 pm »
well if all you wanna do is make friends then thats the easiest thing at conventions,
1. join any panel*schedules are up btw*
2. say hi to nearest person
3. drag other people into your conversation
4. thus a group is now formed, now plan to have fun with this group

also in *plan your own adventures* you can join some people in random outings here and there to make friends
yes of course there's a yaoi panel/shonen sleepover/party  http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=6400.0

hope you have fun ^^

Offline emilime

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2008, 10:06:17 pm »
aww thank you so much!! :3