Author Topic: ZOMG why didnt i think of this sooner.  (Read 2522 times)

Offline Faaedab

• Sailor Scout
    • My myspace
ZOMG why didnt i think of this sooner.
« on: August 16, 2008, 10:26:09 pm »
for those that are interested, we could hold a glowstringin/glowsticking/glowpoi competition at the con. omg why didnt i think of this sooner 0.o if anyone is interested please post ASAP. The only thing that could possibly hold this back is the lack of stereo/boombox. if someone could provide that then everything is set. you could use your own techno mixes/CDs/Burned CDs or i can provide but i need to know ASAP if ill need to provide the music. this could be crazy awesome if it takes off.
Working on my Reno cosplay. my hair is getting close to being long enough already w00t.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Re: ZOMG why didnt i think of this sooner.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 12:28:50 am »
hey this sounds like a cool idea. :3 I'm not sure I could get you a stereo/boombox. if I did I'd need batteries. hey or someone could bring an mp3 player of some sort and another person could bring speakers for it or what not.
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline Faaedab

• Sailor Scout
    • My myspace
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 03:26:30 am »
yeah that would work too. well atleast one person is interested. my new glowpoi should be in by thurs. im so happy (^o^)
just hope more ppl decide to get in
Working on my Reno cosplay. my hair is getting close to being long enough already w00t.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 11:51:59 am »
Sounds exciting! =D