Author Topic: since were all friends here ADVICE NAO!  (Read 2145 times)

Offline kissarmy

• Chibi
    • Kisswars
since were all friends here ADVICE NAO!
« on: August 11, 2008, 11:57:41 am »
Ok people here my thinger since ive seen a couple advice thread

so first off i epically lol'd at this over all but it was still really mean ^^;

i wake up the other day to a phone call... some like older guy asked me if i was chad... i responded yea?? *still half asleep*
"hi im calling in response to your craigslist add"
"ok? you calling bout the magic cards?"
"um no your personal add... your m4m"
"haha funny goodbye"

so after a good laugh i go onto craigslist and sure enough i have an add on there apparently...me and my room mate were liek daaaamn i got listed XD

id post a picture of the add but ya lol prolly not K-con acceptable... lets just say there's racial remarks in it... apparently i like to be used... and tossed asside... i want to be a pleasure monkey and other stuff ^^;

on top of that it has 3 pics from my myspace, my phone number and my name...

so i flagged it. printed off a copy of it and reported it to the police as harassment, identity theft, slander, and stalking =D their gonna trace the IP and other stuff apparently lol my friends and i all think we know who did it but whatever

what do my fellow k-con goers think? i mean sure it was funny but hey
www.myspace.com/parasolcosplay         
Kumoricon 08
~LEEROY JENKINS - World of Warcraft
~EPIC SECRET COSPLAY

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: since were all friends here ADVICE NAO!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 11:59:21 am »
That's very weird, but I think you probably do have a case against whoever did it. Maybe not a very big one as there was no real harm, but something nonetheless. That'd freak me out a bit, I'm sure.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline kissarmy

• Chibi
    • Kisswars
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 12:02:10 pm »
lol ya i dunno. lol my friends mom says i can take whoever it is to small claims court prolly. lol makes me laugh
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 12:05:38 pm by kissarmy »
Kumoricon 08
~EPIC SECRET COSPLAY

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 01:11:25 pm »
I'm not sure what I would do in that sitation. lol I've had something like that sort of happen but i wasn't adverised just called and was being asked questions.
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline kissarmy

• Chibi
    • Kisswars
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 01:25:34 pm »
I'm not sure what I would do in that sitation. lol I've had something like that sort of happen but i wasn't advertised just called and was being asked questions.

lol questions... ya my friends mom was like that's so immature people need to grow up. and im like wooo way to go Julie so we filed a report like a stated above and ya lol.

i would have been fine with just questions of even something silly like that.  they just took it a bit to far lol
Kumoricon 08
~EPIC SECRET COSPLAY

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 05:32:49 pm »
This is why you don't post your phone number on craigslist ads. :[

EDIT: That said, Nikki moved to Portland months ago and has been trying to get you out of her life for ages; stop blaming every bad thing that happens in your life on her.  Seriously; she has enough crap going on right now without you framing her for harassment.  Back off (and tell your friends to back off) or you're dealing with me as well.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 06:12:27 pm by DancingTofu »
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline valliegirl

• Catgirl
    • http://valliegirl.elite-otaku.net
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 06:59:31 pm »
That sucks Chad, I'm sorry that happened to you.

Something similar happened to a woman I work with.  Her son broke up with his girlfriend, and the ex decided to get even by putting an add for his Mom up on Craigslist.  Then they started getting really creepy messages on their answering machine.

Unfortunately, it seems to be a new popular way to prank someone.  :(
Take a chance 'cause you might grow
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
http://valliegirl.livejournal.com & http://www.myspace.com/valliegirl1013

oslapedo

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 10:42:06 pm »
If something like that happened to me I would just ignore it. I'm too apathetic to care  8)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 10:51:07 pm »
Chad I am sorry this happend, do realize this is not a joke, with your pic phone# and such, sad to say it is enough to worst case senerio, get to hurt or killed by some psycho

if I seem a bit exagerated, trust me I am not, I have family who works in the legal system, here in oregon and I grew up hearing stuff that happens when the wrong people get you personal info,
do couperate with the police as much as you can, I hope everything turns out okay, and becareful

superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline kissarmy

• Chibi
    • Kisswars
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 01:06:27 am »
This is why you don't post your phone number on craigslist ads. :[

EDIT: That said, Nikki moved to Portland months ago and has been trying to get you out of her life for ages; stop blaming every bad thing that happens in your life on her.  Seriously; she has enough crap going on right now without you framing her for harassment.  Back off (and tell your friends to back off) or you're dealing with me as well.

oooook. first i dont even know who you are tofu lol. um yaaaa. second i never even said i was suspecting nikki. i havent even takled to her since january...
third. who am i framing?  and lastly even if i was metnioning nikki, all my friends here in central oregon are her friends as well... sooo it would be like a double edged sword i guess.

and so ya i have no beef with you tofu or nikki at that so i care less honestly, and even if it was her like i stated above it was hillarious and i lol'd

Chad I am sorry this happend, do realize this is not a joke, with your pic phone# and such, sad to say it is enough to worst case senerio, get to hurt or killed by some psycho

if I seem a bit exagerated, trust me I am not, I have family who works in the legal system, here in oregon and I grew up hearing stuff that happens when the wrong people get you personal info,
do couperate with the police as much as you can, I hope everything turns out okay, and becareful

lawl ya im not to worried or think i have much to be careful about ive done what i can for now and just waiting to hear back from whoever.
Kumoricon 08
~EPIC SECRET COSPLAY

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 10:03:29 pm »
m4m? [blinkblink]

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 01:26:57 am »
m4m? [blinkblink]

think.. yaoi

Dude just be careful... there are alot of weird people out there and not weird in the kcon sort of way...

Offline verdant hero

• Cabbit
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2008, 11:02:19 pm »
m4m? [blinkblink]

think.. yaoi

Dude just be careful... there are alot of weird people out there and not weird in the kcon sort of way...

"and not just weird in the kcon sort of way..."

priceless.

"I know how hard it is being a leader. I've been
one. I always forget who has what materia."
-Cid, Final Fantasy VII