Author Topic: Badges?  (Read 2041 times)

Offline Pixie Stix

• Cabbit
Badges?
« on: August 14, 2008, 02:09:08 am »
There probably was already another thread here saying the same thing and I didn't see it, or it was stated on the site already OR I'm just stupid.

But I was wondering how long will it take for badges to arrive? I sent pre-reg by mail around the 8th or 9th of August. My friend says it takes forever for your badge to get to you so I'm not sure if I'll receive it before the con or if I have to pick it up at the door. o.o Sorry if I'm sounding impatient.
Kumo 08: Warp/Kaiba from Kaiba

Offline valliegirl

• Catgirl
    • http://valliegirl.elite-otaku.net
Re: Badges?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 10:47:01 am »
From what I know about USPS, it usually takes about 3-5 days to receive the info you've sent in.  Which means they either already have it or they'll get it in the next couple of days.  Right now, they're doing badge stuffings every Tuesday.  So, I would expect it to go out in the mail next Wednesday and you'll get it right before con.

If you're worried, I'd email registration@kumoricon.com with your name and other personal info and request they hold your badge at will call.
Take a chance 'cause you might grow
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
http://valliegirl.livejournal.com & http://www.myspace.com/valliegirl1013

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 04:12:55 pm »
Give us an email and we will check and see if we got your registration.

Offline Creelman09

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 05:48:02 pm »
yah I preregistered in mid july and I still haven't gotten mine yet :/
If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong though. It's Hambone
~JH

Offline lin_hikaru_7

• Sailor Scout
    • [chaoTIC QUIXOtic]
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 07:42:50 pm »
I just registered, and I feel a little silly for not thinking of this.

I put down 'will call' only to realize that might mean long ugly lines. Was there a charge for shipping it to me via mail? If there is no charge, is there any chance I could contact someone, and switch from pink up to mail, or is that beyond the ability of things?
cosHISTORY

Sakura Con 06
   Kinomoto Sakura ~pink kitty ver~

Kumori Con 06
   Olette ~khii~
   Marlene ~ffviiac~

Kumori Con 07
   Elena ~ffviibc~

Kumori Con 08
   Elena ~ffviibc~
   Hatsune Miku ~vocaloid~

Offline Rathany

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 08:05:55 pm »
I just registered, and I feel a little silly for not thinking of this.

I put down 'will call' only to realize that might mean long ugly lines. Was there a charge for shipping it to me via mail? If there is no charge, is there any chance I could contact someone, and switch from pink up to mail, or is that beyond the ability of things?

There is no cost for mailing, but our Will Call line should be as short as our Pre-Reg line.  I'd reccomend just leaving it. But, if you really want to change, just email registration@kumoricon.org. 
2003 - 2006 Kumoricon Attendee
2007 - Assistant Registration Manager - PreReg Side
2008 - Vice Chair
2009/2010 - Director of Relations
2011 - Return to Vice
2012 - herp derp