Author Topic: Potentially Looking for a Room  (Read 1685 times)

Offline snafu

• Sailor Scout
Potentially Looking for a Room
« on: August 13, 2008, 01:16:54 pm »
Yes, that's right, I'm in need of a place to stay that's closer to the con than my house.  While I'm within driving distance of Portland, the thought of driving home late every night just to turn around and head back into PDX isn't something that pleases me too much.

So, what are the circumstances for myself?  Well, I'm 23, male, non-smoker, with perhaps 1-2 cosplays that I would be keeping in as inobtrusive a place as possible (i.e. in a corner, not taking up much space).  Money is a bit of an issue, as I'm going to be going to PSU in the fall and need to save money where I can.  In other words, if some kind of room-sharing arrangement could be worked out, I'd need the cost to be $100 or less - I only need a room for Saturday and Sunday nights, so that might cut down on the cost, I suppose.

In addition, if I do have my driver's license before the con (my test is next Thursday, and I should probably have no trouble passing it), I'd even be willing to give someone a ride as compensation for a place to sleep/crash.  I live in Forest Grove, if that helps any.

Anyone interested can pm me here, or email me: snarfjackson@yahoo.com