Author Topic: [FILLED] 1 Open Spot in Double Tree Hotel Room, Person Needed!  (Read 9357 times)

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Alright, I never thought it would come down to this, but how the roomies have dwindled! My fiancee and I booked our room with the original intent of sharing it with up to 5 other people. Well, now everyone has seemingly dropped off the face of the earth, so we're in a bind. We need roommates for the hotel, cause we just can't pay the whole cost ourselves (Kahlan would be doing much more of the paying than I, cause I'm a total deadbeat, lol  ;)). But yes, that is the situation. My fiancee (Kahlan) and I have a room at the Double Tree and we are looking for up to three other people to share it with, but those people need to be able to pay in money, not services or cookies (although cookies are amazing!). ^_^

And I know it seems to be a problem for almost everyone (don't ask me why), but I will just state now, yes, I'm a guy, so that means that you would be rooming with a guy. But my fiancee will be with me, she will be there sharing the room as well. So, don't worry about rooming with some creepy perv, cause I'm neither of those things. ^_^ I cross my heart and hope for pie.  ;D

So yes, if anyone is interested in sharing a room with us, let me know. The room is booked from Friday night through *Sunday night, with check-out on Monday. Depending on how many people respond and actually are confirmed, that will affect the cost per person. But it won't be terrible. It's about $450 for the whole weekend, but it will be split between as many people as we get.

*Psh, I don't pay attention to what I'm typing! Yes, Sunday, not Saturday, lol

**UPDATE: Currently we have 5 people committed to this room. Those 5 are (including me): EveofAbyss, Kahlan4, Melchizedek, NeonFoxRocks, and ArchitechNik. If any of you have any problems or need to back out, just be sure to let me know as soon as possible. But as it stands now, with 5 people in the room, the cost per person is: $83.7. Unless Kalain-san gets back to me about the 6th spot, there is 1 spot still open. We want a total of 6 people for the room.

***Final Update: The headcount is this - Kahlan4, Architechnik, Melchizedek, NeonFoxRocks, Ryan, and myself. Kalain-san is out, but Ryan (my friend who is not on the forums) is in filling the last spot. So we have 6 people in our room and the final price per person is $69.75 (an even $70). So, thanks everyone for helping us out and I will see you on Friday or Saturday!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 02:30:24 pm by EveofAbyss »

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
Re: 2-3 Open Spots in Double Tree Hotel Room, People Needed!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 12:48:42 pm »
You should have posted this 2 weeks earlier! I would have jumped on it. Steven, Emi and I needed a place to stay, but we found one.
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 12:50:33 pm »
Yeah, well two weeks ago I thought I had definite roomies. Psh....people....why do I depend on them? lol

But I'm glad y'all found a spot. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 12:36:55 am »
I think I might be able to help ya out rodney :D
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 12:37:59 am »
Well, sweet. ^_^ Are you attending the whole weekend?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 12:42:25 am »
I might do this, if we can swing 100 bucks or lower as my share heh
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 12:47:01 am »
Awesome, awesome. With four people (as we potentially have now), the cost per person would be $104.63, so I'm hoping to get a fifth person to join in and that would bring it down to about $84 per person. So, if either of you know another person or two who need a room, bring them in here haha

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 12:49:26 am »
roomshare with bunnygirl!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 12:50:53 am »
We have bunnygirls?!? lol

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Kahlan4

• Catgirl
    • myspace
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 01:00:45 am »
yay! only need one more person to make this perfect ^.^

let's all meet at icicle inn!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 09:37:24 am »
So if you both are in, I'll pm you my info so we can try to stay connected. And we'll keep a lookout for a fifth person to even this per person cost out.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 09:19:19 pm »
We have bunnygirls?!? lol
Eve is a bunnygirl

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 09:56:07 pm »
oooh yeah, that's where those bunny ears came from! lol

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Kalain-san

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2008, 06:17:38 pm »
Yosh~! *waves* I'm currently looking for a room to be staying in, not sure who / what room is available so I'm posting to several topics. Is the room still needing to be filled? From what I read it seems that you dos. Woot for that.

I cross my heart and hope for pie.  ;D

The room is booked from Friday night through Saturday night, with check-out on Monday.

Ha ha ha..pie..mmmm.*ahem*

I do hope you mean Sunday and not Saturday! ^_^; Heh.

Even if I knew...I still wouldn't tell you.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2008, 06:05:04 am »
Yosh~! *waves* I'm currently looking for a room to be staying in, not sure who / what room is available so I'm posting to several topics. Is the room still needing to be filled? From what I read it seems that you dos. Woot for that.

I cross my heart and hope for pie.  ;D

The room is booked from Friday night through Saturday night, with check-out on Monday.

Ha ha ha..pie..mmmm.*ahem*

I do hope you mean Sunday and not Saturday! ^_^; Heh.

haha, yeah. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Sometimes I go on a autopilot and, well, the results are more often than not disastrous, lol.

And yeah, we are still looking to fill one more spot so if you want in then you've got it. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Architechnik

• Cabbit
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2008, 12:17:30 pm »
Is the room filled?  I tried responding yesterday but it didn't work :'(
"I was not! I'm an adult."
"That fact that you say you're an adult just proves that you're still immature."

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 12:34:07 pm »
Is the room filled?  I tried responding yesterday but it didn't work :'(

Well, if Kalain-san rooms with us, we will have 5 people, so it depends. We've pushed the limit before. We could probably do 6, we've done it before. So, yeah, I'd say there's still room. It's just that not everyone would get a bad (heck, people would be sleeping on the floor if there were only 4 people in the room, lol). But yeah, if you need a spot, I'm sure we could make room.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Architechnik

• Cabbit
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 01:26:32 pm »
W00T!  All I need is a pillow and bit of carpet and I'm happy.   I'll prolly bring a sleeping bag too.

I'll likely not be sleeping too much for the weekend (probably average 4 hours for each day), I just need a place to shower... one of those important things that far too many forget to use.

P.S. Will there be pie?
"I was not! I'm an adult."
"That fact that you say you're an adult just proves that you're still immature."

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 01:30:25 pm »
haha......not unless someone buys one, lol. ^_^ You're welcome to if you want though. Maybe we will get some fruit pies or something, the little pocket ones.

Anyway, I'll update the first post to our current number of people. So, if everyone who has shown interest is in, we will have 6 people. That will make the price very reasonable then, yay!

Oh, and the two newer additions: Kalain-San and ArchitechNik, if you could pm me your numbers or the best way to contact you, that'd be great.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 01:37:08 pm by EveofAbyss »

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: 1 Open Spot in Double Tree Hotel Room, Person Needed!
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2008, 09:42:55 am »
Okay, with the exception of Kalain-san who is still thinking things over, we have 5 people in this room. Melchizedek, Architechnik, Kahlan4, NeonFox, and myself. If Kalain-san is in, it will be approx. $69.75 per person, and if he is out then it will be approx. $83.7 per person. As soon as I hear back from Kalain-san, I will post here the final cost, but hopefully that is not too much of a stretch for anyone, either price.

So now we need to find out who is going to show up at the hotel at what time. Kahlan4 and I will be getting there Friday afternoon/evening for check-in and pre-reg. So Friday is when we need everyone's money by, for the room. So, who will be going down on Friday? We can meet up down there and check-in together. And who will not be coming down until sometime later in the weekend? We need to meet up beforehand so I can get the room money from you, in that case. Anyway, let's just make sure we're all on the same page here. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
Re: 1 Open Spot in Double Tree Hotel Room, Person Needed!
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2008, 02:56:27 pm »
Okay, with the exception of Kalain-san who is still thinking things over, we have 5 people in this room. Melchizedek, Architechnik, Kahlan4, NeonFox, and myself. If Kalain-san is in, it will be approx. $69.75 per person, and if he is out then it will be approx. $83.7 per person. As soon as I hear back from Kalain-san, I will post here the final cost, but hopefully that is not too much of a stretch for anyone, either price.

So now we need to find out who is going to show up at the hotel at what time. Kahlan4 and I will be getting there Friday afternoon/evening for check-in and pre-reg. So Friday is when we need everyone's money by, for the room. So, who will be going down on Friday? We can meet up down there and check-in together. And who will not be coming down until sometime later in the weekend? We need to meet up beforehand so I can get the room money from you, in that case. Anyway, let's just make sure we're all on the same page here. ^_^
Still need a sixth man? What would the cost be for each person for 6 people? And if staying in the room doesn't work out for me, would stowing my gear work instead, at least for each day? The amount of gear and accessories may grow or shrink from day to day.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 03:00:23 pm by TurboSaiyanJason »
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi