Author Topic: yay invader zim room  (Read 2884 times)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
yay invader zim room
« on: October 09, 2004, 11:09:58 am »
i  was happy to see invader zim in a video room , there i was killin time before the cosplay contest when i heard "taste me i'm delishious", in time to find my bros, and tell them zim zimmy doom, to catch a few episodes,
tho i think i went off a bit to this guy who kept talking and making fun of zim, granted the baloney wasn't the bestest episode (my personal fave mysteious myster ep) but with ""dilishious dilious i am normal!!" light years from bad, i was like "SHHHH!!! this is the best this show is one of thee best show ever i love this show (said in gir voice) it don't get better then zim (no ofence of other animation big zim fan here, in my opinionthe best animated non-anime show ever)  and the guy shhsh'd and the people running the projecter gave me some japanese candy, and told me about plans for a fan run movie room for next year
DANCE LIKE A MONKEY giant squirls
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
yay invader zim room
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 05:07:42 pm »
also, i created an invader zim category in the fanfic contest---having received 8 entries!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Spit

• Sailor Scout
    • http://thebakaotaku.topcities.com
yay invader zim room
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2004, 07:52:28 pm »
2 words bro....YOU ROCK.
mention this to me and watch the weather change.
--------------------------------------
Sakura-Con/Kumori-Con 08-10:
Bubble Head Nurse-100%
Zapdos-20%