Author Topic: Room needed for a sixteen year old  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Mitsukai Mizu Amaya

• Bunnygirl
Room needed for a sixteen year old
« on: July 25, 2008, 09:14:29 pm »
I can sleep on the floor, in the closet, in the bathtub, anywhere! You can even stick me to the ceiling at night if you want! ^^

Anyway, I need a room for the length of the convention. I am cosplaying as Queen Garnet Til Alexandros XVII from FFIX, using the endgame dress. I don't have a lot of money, which is why I will probably end up in a room for four people max... that someone has stuffed ten or so in! ^^ It happened a lot at the convention last year.

I have parent permission to be at the con, and if I can't find a room, i'll try to bribe my way into whatever room my best friend plans on staying at. I only have about ten dollars to spare, so I can't pay much, but I can put up my supply of manga, books, anime, and *most* of my games (there are a few I won't part with) in order to get a room. I also have prismas I can donate. Like a never-used pack of 48 prismas that my aunt bought for about $30.

As for food, I don't eat much, and at con last year ended up mooching off of friends, so I'll be fine in that category.
KumoriCon 2012

Offline Hilla-Buttons

• Cabbit
    • FaaaaaaaceBook! :D
Re: Room needed for a sixteen year old
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 02:41:14 pm »
Well, if you like, I could talk to my sister about that.
It'd be nice to have someone my age in the room with us.
So pm me sometime, email me [ xxyourxxsongxx@hotmail.com ].
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 10:59:07 am by Hilla-Buttons »
RPOD member :3
Sexy no Jutsu Gaara Original