Author Topic: Anyone cosplaying Assassin's Creed?  (Read 1898 times)

Offline TohmaSeguchi

• Sailor Scout
Anyone cosplaying Assassin's Creed?
« on: July 17, 2008, 11:43:22 pm »
Hey, curious to know if anyone else is cosplaying from Assassin's Creed?

I've got an Altair costume coming in by this weekend to use (hopefully) for the cosplay parade on Sunday, so anyone else cosplaying from it? It'd be great to not be the only Altair. XD
-Altair.
Kumoricon 2009:

Yuy Heero - Gundam Wing
Rider - Fate/Stay Night
Kanda Yuu - D Gray Man

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
Re: Anyone cosplaying Assassin's Creed?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 12:19:06 am »
omg that would be so sweet i would totally try and get a group of people to do blending monk walk XD but i'd have to be like sakuracon don't have money for that right now
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 09:18:01 am »
I really want to get some footage of you walking through a crowd doing that "nudge" thing from the game, that'd be cool.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline TohmaSeguchi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 02:41:26 pm »
I really want to get some footage of you walking through a crowd doing that "nudge" thing from the game, that'd be cool.

Sure. Not sure what day I'm going to be Altair, but I'll let you know via PM.

The nudge thing, you mean when he gently pushes people out of his way when he walks? I could do that, I'm practicing his mannerisms, poistures, etc..., so yeah, I should be able to do it fairly well.

Like I said, I'll let you know when I cosplay Altair. I've got a guy with a archer/crossbowman costume, but I'm not sure if he'll cosplay that for the con. (I'll hopefully be wearing Altair during the cosplay parade this Sunday in Seattle if it gets here in time)
-Altair
Kumoricon 2009:

Yuy Heero - Gundam Wing
Rider - Fate/Stay Night
Kanda Yuu - D Gray Man

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 01:28:05 am »
remember you have to remove your middle finger to use your pikebunkerish blade thingy

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline TohmaSeguchi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 01:19:45 pm »
remember you have to remove your middle finger to use your pikebunkerish blade thingy

If you're talking about the hidden blade that Altair uses on his left hand, here's how it works, and I'm sure of it;

He pulls it out and only stretches his hand out away from the blade, but when his hand is not stretched out and the  blade is still out, he curves his hand around the blade perfectly. It's like the spider-man hand pose, except only a spread hand instead of the odd-finger placements he does.

XD I'm a nerd. I know. But I guess that what's differs good cosplayers from the bad. :P
-Altair
Kumoricon 2009:

Yuy Heero - Gundam Wing
Rider - Fate/Stay Night
Kanda Yuu - D Gray Man

Offline Raiphin

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Raiphin Cosplay Facebook Page
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 08:50:16 pm »
Hee! I cannot tell you how often I walk through the crowds of Seattle thinking, "....gentle push?"

bonus points if you can do the do-si-do kind of move (gentle push where you press just right on their shoulder and get them to spin around in circles with you. No, I don't have a lot of time on my hands...whyever do you ask?)
~Raiphin~
facebook.com/RaiphinCosplay

Upcoming Cons: GGC, Akicon, Sakuracon
Costumes: Hajime (Gatchaman CROWDS), Rise (Persona4), Meilin (CardCaptor Sakura), Mahou Shoujo Madoka (PMMM)

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 10:02:54 pm »
nah it was an amputation as a part of the initation to the assassination sect

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline TohmaSeguchi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 01:32:27 pm »
@Raiphin -

Actually, I'm working on that. ^_^;; I just got my Altair costume this morning, here are the pics that I took: (Yes, I was a dork and tried it on)

http://pics.livejournal.com/phoe_chan/gallery/00007chf

These were taken at about 8-9am this morning, hadn't gone to bed last night till 3am, so I'm really out of it here. XD I nearly fell off the edge of the couch I was so tired.....*grins sheepishly*

@NeonFoxRocks-

Really? In the game it looks like he has all of his fingers....I'll take another look at the opening sequence for it and see if I can spot anything. :)
-Altair (Btw, yesh, I am a girl)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 01:34:27 pm by TohmaSeguchi »
Kumoricon 2009:

Yuy Heero - Gundam Wing
Rider - Fate/Stay Night
Kanda Yuu - D Gray Man