Author Topic: Organization XIII Costume available (adult small)  (Read 1091 times)

Offline tori-chama

• Sailor Scout
Organization XIII Costume available (adult small)
« on: July 04, 2008, 10:51:36 am »
Last year at Kumoricon I went as Riku from Kingdom Hearts in the Organization XIII costume. This year, since I'm cosplaying someone else, I though that I might as well let someone else wear it if they want to. It's homemade, but doesn't look messy or anything, it's probably a size adult small, it doesn't have any piping in it, and there's no beading on the strings of the hood and no chain. I could post pictures later if anyone is interested. (note: you can borrow it for free, but it's not for sale)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 11:44:42 am by tori-chama »

Offline IrukaSensei

• Bunnygirl
Re: Organization XIII Costume available (adult small)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 02:13:14 pm »
OMG I would so love to borrow it! I would love to soo much XD -giggles- ^_^ if you would be willing to let me that is? ^_^ If you prefer to meet up with me or something and discuss it I don't mind. I kinda have an idea of something I wanna do XD -Oc character- x3
2015 Cosplay Lineup
Female Martial Arts Turk - Nova Kurosaki - FFVII: Before Crisis/Crisis Core
Kaname Kururugi - Inuyasha: Juso no Kamen(Hakama and Normal)
Chika Kururugi - Naruto OC (Formal, and Normal)

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 02:23:16 pm »
And I would like to borrow it, too! Someday, though...my cosplays are all in my way of time right now. >.>

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 04:27:07 pm »
Chibi-Tres would probably hate me if I somehow fanangled him into wearing it with a Roxas wig. Besides, he's probably too tubby anyways. Oh well!