Author Topic: Late pics!  (Read 4392 times)

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Late pics!
« on: October 03, 2004, 05:02:28 pm »
Sorry it took me so long guys! I had to wait for my first paycheck from my new job before I could get the pictures developped and online! I cropped them up and uploaded them today so here you go!

Kumoricon 2004 Main page:
http://loyalfanboy.20megsfree.com/photo2.html

2004 Edgar Figaro Collection:
http://loyalfanboy.20megsfree.com/photo3.html

Since I don't have a scanner I have to buy the photo-CDs when I develop the film. Hopefully I'll have a digital camera or a good scanner so you guys won't have to put up with the low digital quality!

Now all that's left is a new icon!
Cheers!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Late pics!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2004, 05:13:12 pm »
Were you...Sailor Bubba?  I like your bikini!  And no, you're not nearly as hairy as Man-faye!  (Although, I'm one of the few people who wouldn't run in terror at the sight of him...so...hrm.  --Once you've been sat on by a Sailor Jupiter cosplayer who's much more appropriate as...Sailor Gravity, nothing phases you. <--the previous was made deliberately hard to see, so as not to be as cruel as I could have been.

But, you go!  What character were you cosplaying with the chainmail?  I don't think I've ever seen it before.

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline Kei-Kei

• Chibi
Late pics!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2004, 08:41:33 pm »
Yeah, Mercury was a little weirded out with that last picture, but she said it was fun. I think she's going to be back next year and she'll be at Sakuracon 2005.

[size=9]"I laughed, I cried, I died; inside."[/size]

Offline zenix

• Chibi
Late pics!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2004, 06:17:35 am »
nothing is as bad as man faye

they never did give u a radio did they?  :P

o and i just bought a good cheap digi cam the canon powershot a310 it was only 150 and comes with a 32mb cf card batterys and the cable everything u need

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Late pics!
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2004, 11:03:25 am »
Hey, the "Returner Victory" picture shows up as a thumbnail, but not as a full picture. So you know.

Offline Waffles

• Bunnygirl
    • http://myspace.com/skelewhore
Late pics!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2004, 11:05:12 am »
i am still very shocked i cant seem to find a picture of my friend who was miroku i believe he was the best miroku if you have a picture give me a link he was the one with black hair
Good, Bad,  i'm the guy with the gun.

Offline Thejew

• Chibi
Late pics!
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2004, 05:39:59 pm »
kol man
those are some kicking pics

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Late pics!
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2004, 07:33:55 pm »
yay, thanks for the pic from live action sailor moon
it was fun showing up at the exact moment tux appeared onscreen! :) and being glomped by you :)

now if only i weren't so computer illiterate and could figure out how to show other people that image who aren't on this forum? perhaps pm me with suggestions?
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Late pics!
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2004, 07:36:55 am »
Quote from: "hikaru_maxwell"

But, you go!  What character were you cosplaying with the chainmail?  I don't think I've ever seen it before.

Nobody really, my friend with the fuku I borrowed last year had moved recently so it was all packed away. The chainmail bikini was just one of those "Why not?" things that I thought would be funny. Especially when you compare how snug it was on me and who it was custom made for (you can see Alana wearing it in the earlier pics).

I'm going to be touching up the page soon to catch the broken links and fix the photo ratios. Thanks everybody!

I'll try and remember to bring the hard copies to the meeting this Sunday.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Late pics!
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2004, 12:32:06 pm »
heh...well i thought it was hot :oops:
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).