Author Topic: I'm okay now Thankyou for the advice everyone  (Read 3354 times)

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
I'm okay now Thankyou for the advice everyone
« on: June 25, 2008, 08:57:34 pm »
GOD!! If being used isn't enough I have to be treated like HES getting RID OF ME!! WTF? please just... please I hate this. I reall just Hate this everything I dont even make sense right now.. I've lost so many friends this year I dont know if I'm stronger or just pretending.. Just somebody talk to me before I comeleatly lose it.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 12:42:10 am by Black~Rose »

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
send me a IM =P
I totaly need new friends especialy since kcon is coming close and i dont want to be a looser walking around solo
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
lol if you see me your welcome to join

Offline NeonFoxRocks

• Catgirl
    • Faceroll
I have another friend shes going through stupid emo stuff as well, we're like texting 50x a day... which is alot for me =P
Hit me up on msn if your bored, i'm just job hunting
++Wooper++Wooper++Wooper++

方囲!定礎!結!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
You're young, you have yet to find out the reality of things. Don't take men seriously, they aren't worth your time. And the few that are, will end up being impossible to find, or are right in front of you.
Love being young, and stupid, because once reality hits, it sucks.
People move on and change.
And remember, things ALWAYS get better.

Those are my words of wisdom for today. ~ ~
Hope you feel better soon.
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
I don't think I can help you, but I hope things look up for you soon. :)

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Whenever I'm having a really hard time with reality I realize that I won't even give it a single thought later on in life because some things have a tendency of smoothing out over time.
Just focusing on that usually helps me get through most of my tough times.
I hope that you feel better soon though! Not sure if my advice would apply to everyone but it's sure helped me out a few times.
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
Friends come and go...it's all part of life. You'll get through it! I know how you feel, so don't feel like you're the only one :)

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
Thanks guys, I'm fine now and he apologized (although I don't know how long thats going to last) But your advice is good, so I'll remember it.

Offline nintendiehard

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant Art page
Re: I'm okay now Thankyou for the advice everyone
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 11:47:30 am »
Human nature.  The thing is, when confronted with conflict, or a bad situation, humans tend to rationalize it by blaming something, or someone.  This can give them peace, piece of mind, or even a place to start to recover from.  A classic example is how Adolf Hitler convinced a war-raveged, and financially crippled Germany, that their inordinate amount of misfortune was due to the Jews (among others).
As far as relationships go, in bad break ups specifically, both sides seek to blame someone.  This is usually the other person, but some have been known to blame themselves.

And before anyone questions me, I'm not saying that this is necessarily a bad thing.  Hell, in all seriousness, if I hadn't placed blame on my first girlfriend for cheating on me, the depression I was in might have killed me.  To this day, I'm pretty sure I'd spit on her if she ever tried to talk to me again, but that's neither here, nor there.

Things are crazy right now (probably less now then they were, which is good).  Just keep a level head and things will be okay.  Whether his apology sticks or not, it should no longer matter. 

Okay, so anyone wanna tell me WHY I'm barely passing my Psychology courses?
Looking for artists!
Eastern, Western...any style!  Contact me if you're interested in working with me on a comic series.  Even if you're only a little interested, audition anyway.

Offline XFD

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 10:17:40 pm »
Okay, so anyone wanna tell me WHY I'm barely passing my Psychology courses?

Because, just like anger management therapy, what actually works is not necessarily what is taught.

Offline nintendiehard

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2008, 01:45:18 pm »
...Damn.

That's profound, my friend.
Looking for artists!
Eastern, Western...any style!  Contact me if you're interested in working with me on a comic series.  Even if you're only a little interested, audition anyway.

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2008, 03:38:52 pm »
I'm sorry. . I know how that feels.
"Would you kindly. ."