Author Topic: New Cosplay Group  (Read 2467 times)

Offline DSaturn

• Sailor Scout
New Cosplay Group
« on: June 23, 2008, 10:00:54 am »
A group of friends and I are finally going to make it to Kumoricon. For most of us, it is our first convention; a couple have been to Sakuracon, but none have gone to Kumoricon. We want to turn this into a group that gets together every year for Kumoricon and other events during the rest of the year, woking on skits, scaring people at the mall, ect.

As a first year group, we are pretty organized, and will be having our first meeting this Thursday the 26th at 10:00 am. We'll be meeting at Parkrose High School (12003 NE Shaver St., Portland, Oregon 97220) in the bleachers. If there are any other first timers who want to join us, or any experianced people who want to join and point us in the right direction, everyone is more than welcomed to come. We are a little slow to get started this year, so we may seem a little rushed, and the things we'll be doing before the convention are minimum, but we do plan to continue this afterwards.

Our oldest members are 20, and our youngest member is 2 1/2, so we have a fast age range. The majority of people, so far, are around 15.

So, come and join us the 26th at 10am at Parkrose High School if you'd like, and we'll see where things go from there.
Kumoricon 2013 The Phoenix Down Slackers will be cosplaying:

Offline Nanao_chan

• Sailor Scout
Re: New Cosplay Group
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 07:50:47 pm »
Gosh, I wish I could make it out there. It's not that far from Sandy. But I don't have any way out there besides the transit system and I don't feel like trying to find my way around all day. Hope you guys have some luck in getting a larger group together. I'd love to bring my expertice, but again, no transportation. *sighs*
-----------------------------
The Random Panel of Doom: More adults than you can shake some pocky at.
(RPoD Panelist 2008-2014)

Offline DSaturn

• Sailor Scout
Re: New Cosplay Group
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 06:47:57 pm »
Well, we'll be having many more meetings, and the place may change over time as we get settled. It just happens that most of the people already in the group go to Parkrose, so they are nearby.
Kumoricon 2013 The Phoenix Down Slackers will be cosplaying: