Author Topic: I must find the COOLEST Anbu Itachi!!  (Read 5033 times)

Offline MetalShurikenSasuke

• Cabbit
I must find the COOLEST Anbu Itachi!!
« on: September 26, 2004, 04:05:20 pm »
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=201605

If anyone knows who this Itachi is with me, or if you're him, PLEASE e-mail or IM me! I TOTALLY forgot at the con. When we were driving home I thought "NOO! I didn't give him my e-mail! T-T Now I'll never get to talk to him... He was so nice... T-T" So I'm begging someone, ANYONE! I wanna talk to him... That sounded so desperate... @_@ I'm not desperate like that, I swear. He was just so cool, I wanna keep in contact with him...

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2004, 08:12:06 pm »
Yeah, I'm pretty sure thats Matt.

He was also cosplaying Sasuke.

He was the best Sasuke I saw at the con.

Though, I know a better Itachi, a friend of mine from Live Journal does the best Itachi I have ever seen (she was the first to get the Itachi contacts too).

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2004, 08:16:35 pm »
Matt huh? Ok... That's step one... ^^; Not how to contact him... @_@

I don't think I saw him as Sasuke... Wish I did. :3

I'm just saying he's the coolest, because I like talking to him. He was really nice about letting me stare at his eyes. ^^;

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2004, 07:44:37 pm »
Quote from: "MetalShurikenSasuke"
He was really nice about letting me stare at his eyes. ^^;

I bet he got used to people staring at them. I think alot of people did. LOL.  :)

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2004, 07:46:47 pm »
Quote from: "Dustin"
He was really nice about letting me stare at his eyes. ^^;

I bet he got used to people staring at them. I think alot of people did. LOL.  :)

I wouldn't be surprised. XD I have a pic of his eyes that I like to stare at... XD Those contacts were so cool!

Itachi

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2005, 07:06:28 am »
I was just browsing through the old posts here out of boredom and stumbled across this. Hi I'm Matt.
I remember you well. You were Hinata as well weren't you, with the steel kunai? anyway heres my e-mail Kamineko@kittymail.com

Dustin, how did you know my name? Were you cosplaying and as who?

I was never dressed as Sasuke, for a good while I wasn't wearing the anbu gear but was still being young Itachi as we see him in Sasuke's flashbacks. Wearing black pants and the standerd wide collar Uchiha shirt.

Itachi

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2005, 07:07:20 am »
I realize this is a really old thread and that you might not even come to this forum anymore, but just thought I'd try.

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2005, 11:55:37 pm »
Quote from: "Itachi"
I was just browsing through the old posts here out of boredom and stumbled across this. Hi I'm Matt.
I remember you well. You were Hinata as well weren't you, with the steel kunai? anyway heres my e-mail Kamineko@kittymail.com

Dustin, how did you know my name? Were you cosplaying and as who?

I was never dressed as Sasuke, for a good while I wasn't wearing the anbu gear but was still being young Itachi as we see him in Sasuke's flashbacks. Wearing black pants and the standerd wide collar Uchiha shirt.

Nope, I was in the Fanfic room alot of the time, and you stopped by, multiple times. I overheard your name, and I have a great memory. :D

I was the guy with the ONLY DBZ fanfic there. Ellen read it for me, as I tend to get nervous in front of crowds and such.

Here is a pic of me, ya might remember me. Not hard to forget someone as big as me. :D

http://www.thedigitalwanderer.com/dustin/Dustin0102.jpg

I didn't cosplay anyone, but I am working on a Chouji cosplay for next years Kumoricon. I will have to shave my beard off, sadly. But, its worth it, especially since they finally got up to his fight scene, and it rocked in the anime. :D

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2005, 08:05:20 am »
(looks at first pic)  yup those some cool Anbu Itachis's
(looks at Dustins pic) nice shirt

• Cabbit
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2005, 06:06:10 pm »
Man. I'm REALLY glad that my cousin found this... O_O I was a complete moron and disappeared from these forums... But yeah, I was the Hinata with the steel kunai... ^^;  I'm glad you found this post, I thought I'd never find ya. lol

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2005, 07:24:19 pm »
Man. I'm REALLY glad that my cousin found this... O_O I was a complete moron and disappeared from these forums... But yeah, I was the Hinata with the steel kunai... ^^;  I'm glad you found this post, I thought I'd never find ya. lol

For some reason, I only ever saw one Hinata.

I saw loads of Ino's though. All of them were really good, too.

Next year, we should get the "Rookie 9" together for a photo shoot. o_O

Yeah, since i'll be doin' an awesome Chouji. I'm even gonna carry around a prop bag of chips. Yeah....prop....*cough cough*. :D

• Cabbit
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2005, 05:02:45 pm »
Quote from: "Dustin"

For some reason, I only ever saw one Hinata.

I saw loads of Ino's though. All of them were really good, too.

Next year, we should get the "Rookie 9" together for a photo shoot. o_O

Yeah, since i'll be doin' an awesome Chouji. I'm even gonna carry around a prop bag of chips. Yeah....prop....*cough cough*. :D

Cool. I'd love pics of that. I'll definately get some of ya if I see ya. ^_^