Author Topic: Anyone in Eugene going to Memories of Nobody?  (Read 3486 times)

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
Anyone in Eugene going to Memories of Nobody?
« on: June 11, 2008, 04:13:07 pm »
I'm planning on going either tonight or tomorrow night. Not to sure which one, though. I do know that I'm going to the Gateway, though. I'll consider closet cosplaying Misa Misa and bringing my ghetto-fabulous homemade Death Note just so people can tell me I'm cosplaying from the wrong anime.

Anyone going?

• Bunnygirl
Re: Anyone in Eugene going to Memories of Nobody?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 04:58:54 pm »
I feel rather alone and unwanted... The Misa idea is out the window, though. Anyone still wanna be seen in public with me tonight?

Offline nintendiehard

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 06:56:21 pm »
Ha!  God no!

Okay, before you berate me, it's not cos I'm especially against Bleach.  I'm not into it, but I've got nothing against it.  I wouldn't ever go cos it's a Fathom Event.
Back on my birthday (May 15th) they were doing a 1-night only event where you could see Rambo, First Blood in theaters.  I was all stoked to see it, but when I went the ticket guy told me it was 12 dollars!

Needless to say, I (and my friends) chose to do something else that night.  And since then, I've decided to avoid all Fathom Events.

Anyway, sorry to rain on your parade.  Hope you can get SOMEONE to go, and have fun.
Looking for artists!
Eastern, Western...any style!  Contact me if you're interested in working with me on a comic series.  Even if you're only a little interested, audition anyway.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 10:14:40 pm »
Bah, I had fun anyway. I got cornered by a bunch of Narutards asking where I got my ninja sandals. Gods, the whole theater was made up of them. When they showed a preview for Naruto, everyone screamed. As soon as they were done, I yelled out 'OH GODS, I'M SURROUNDED BY NARUTARDS!' A few people laughed...

Offline dshwshr55

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 10:57:50 pm »
I thought it was funny that almost EVERYBODY (except like 12 people) stayed to watch the extra footage after the credits. BOTH days.

Offline nintendiehard

• Sailor Scout
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 11:19:38 am »
Bah, I had fun anyway. I got cornered by a bunch of Narutards asking where I got my ninja sandals. Gods, the whole theater was made up of them. When they showed a preview for Naruto, everyone screamed. As soon as they were done, I yelled out 'OH GODS, I'M SURROUNDED BY NARUTARDS!' A few people laughed...
Yeah, the throngs of younger anime fans were another reason I wouldn't have wanted to go.  Ha!  That's so funny!  Maybe I shoulda gone with you.  We coulda had a lotta fun makin' fun of em.
Looking for artists!
Eastern, Western...any style!  Contact me if you're interested in working with me on a comic series.  Even if you're only a little interested, audition anyway.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 07:23:53 pm »
Sounds like the Death Note movie, only that was worse cuz they screamed everytime L so much as moved. It was... intense. >.o
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Exhumer

• Oni
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 10:04:07 am »
damn.. i so woulda gone..  :-[ 

Day Man, Fighter of the Night man.