Author Topic: Oregon Convention Center 5th annual Asia-Fest, anyone?!  (Read 2710 times)

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
Oregon Convention Center 5th annual Asia-Fest, anyone?!
« on: May 03, 2008, 10:01:11 pm »
Since next Saturday's Kumoricon-Lite runs from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM. I thought that if any of you who is going to leave the mini-con early or go somewhere to eat lunch(then come back later to the mini-con) would be interested in going with me to the Asia-Fest that's taking place at the Convention Center.

It costs $3.00 just to get in and children under six get in free. There's gonna be food, Portland Taiko(starts at 3:45 PM), arts & crafts, entertainment, prizes, giveaways and cultural booths.

For more information, call The Asian Reporter Foundation at (503) 283-0595 or visit www.ARFoundation.net and click on the AsiaFest link.

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Re: Oregon Convention Center 5th annual Asia-Fest, anyone?!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 01:33:28 am »
I went last year and it was reeeeeally crappy. They didn't have any activities and most of the booths only had vague things to do with Asia. And there was one food booth and it was really overpriced.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Oregon Convention Center 5th annual Asia-Fest, anyone?!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 05:36:22 am »
Hmm, I will probably just stick around Kcon Lite and the general downtown pdx area, but it is good to know about nonetheless.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!