Author Topic: Awesome Beaverton apartment on hold; looking for roommate  (Read 3650 times)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Awesome Beaverton apartment on hold; looking for roommate
« on: April 28, 2008, 03:30:21 pm »
Lately I've been considering moving out, and looking at apartments.  I was originally going to wait on it, but I've found an *excellent* apartment and I'd really like to jump on it.  The rent is only $565/month, and it's a spacious 2-bedroom that's in great condition.

All I need to find is a roommate.  I've asked one person who is thinking it over, but he is currently between jobs, so he hasn't committed to anything yet.  Since it's quite possible that he won't be able to commit, I'd like to get the word out and look for backup roommates.

The spare bedroom has a small walk-in closet, and looks pretty comfortable for one person.  The entire place has been specially cleaned recently and looks brand new, including the stove and fridge.  It doesn't have a washer/dryer in the apartment, but garbage/sewage/water are covered by the complex.

Basically, this is a steal at 565/month and I would be happy to show the place to anyone interested. But please reply ASAP. I have to sign within the next week or so if I want it.  If you want to know more about me, either check out my previous topic here... or preferably, call me at this number: 541 206 9219.

I'm posting this here because you guys are generally cooler than the random people I'd find on Craig's List. :) I hope to get in contact with some of you.
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline uraharafreak

• Sailor Scout
Re: Awesome Beaverton apartment on hold; looking for roommate
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 07:04:23 pm »
Where is the apartment located?

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 10:28:32 am »
It's near Aloha, a couple of blocks from the intersection of Fairmont.  Here's a Google Map of the place:

http://tinyurl.com/42cybz

It's pretty easy to get onto 185th towards Hwy 26, and the traffic isn't bad.

Apollo Justice

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 07:27:43 pm »
Update:

The dang mortgage agent who showed me the place said she was going to hold it, but didn't, even though I said twice that I was interested in moving in by the 10th. -_-; Back to the search, I guess...

I'm still looking for a roommate, though, whether they have an apartment or not.  Please feel free to contact me at the phone number in my first post.

Apollo Justice

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 11:56:01 pm »
http://www.ethnoschurch.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1907

my friend traci is an apt manager in cedar hills.  Not the near-amazing pricing as you got before but you could give her a call and see what she's got. 
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 10:19:40 pm »
http://www.ethnoschurch.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1907

my friend traci is an apt manager in cedar hills.  Not the near-amazing pricing as you got before but you could give her a call and see what she's got. 

Thanks; that's a pretty good price for a 3 bedroom. However, I'm not sure I want to look for a third roommate. Right now I'm going to see if I can find a roommate first and then ask him what his price range is.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 10:19:53 pm by Radien »

Apollo Justice

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 02:06:40 pm »
I'm interested. Call me at 503 810 4544 and we'll see what comes up.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 12:06:30 am »
Hey, cool, I'll ring you up sometime. ^^ Sorry for the delay there...Leashy and I  just got internet today, and it was a pain in the butt trying to use public terminals before now.

I've started looking for apartments again.  Since the weather's so nice, though, I decided to try something different and do walk-in visits. There are a lot of apartment complex with vacancies in the area right now; now I just need to find a good one that's within my price range.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 12:08:16 am by Radien »

Apollo Justice