Author Topic: Mini meet up(Try number two!)  (Read 3249 times)

Offline Arumi

• Sailor Scout
Mini meet up(Try number two!)
« on: April 11, 2008, 03:39:17 pm »
Alright, well, last time I tried a little meetup, it didn't turn out well at all.. No one really showed up. XD So once again, since the weather is now better, I would like to announce a little cosplay meet up on Saturday(Tomorrow, the 12th.)
Where: Once again, we're going to be at Saturday market for some time tomorrow.(Getting on a bus at around 11:30 in the morning. We'll be there by noon, 12:30)
We'll probably be around the huge fountain in the middle of the Saturday Market again, and later will move onto going to the Lloyd center.
How to find us:
My friends will be dressed up with me.
1) Ness, she shall be in a corset and short skirt that matches, though may be wearing a black jacket to cover it(Fishnet under the shirt, by the way.)
2) Sam, she'll be wearing a lolita dress(She never bothered explaining what it looks like, but just think lolita dress and you'll probably find her. XP)
3) I'll be in a black and white maid outfit, and around the other two. So it'll be easy to spot us insane people. :3
Last but not least, as stated in the last one, you don't have to cosplay. It'll just be fun to have a huge group of people walking around in weird outfits. X3 Well for any of those who can show up, can't wait to hear from you on here or see you at the Saturday market~!
-Rochelle
MEWcon '10/'11
Silent Hill Nurse
Secret cosplay. ;3

Sakuracon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)
Blind Mag(Repo!)

Kumoricon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)-hopefully!

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
Re: Mini meet up(Try number two!)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 04:48:52 pm »
Noo! I'd love to go, but I have to go to school for part of the day tomorrow... that middle part of the day.. >_>.
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 11:37:46 pm »
I would like to but I have plans with the family, mabey next time

Offline Arumi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 07:09:27 am »
Aww, okies. Guess I have to try some other time, then. Probably during the summer when school is out so a bunch of people would have the time to  really show up. XD
Oh well, for anyone who is able to come and sees this, we'll still be there today at the time said.^_^
-Rochelle
MEWcon '10/'11
Silent Hill Nurse
Secret cosplay. ;3

Sakuracon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)
Blind Mag(Repo!)

Kumoricon '11

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 07:59:01 am »
a lot of peeps are going to be busy, tomfanboy, and vallie girls wedding is today

one thing that night help with your get together planning is more time, usaly at least month, it give people a chance to hear about, see it they can go and tell their friends
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Arumi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 10:53:49 am »
Oh, woow. O_o I see. I know time is probably a good thing to think about.>< The thing is that we're always coming up with things last minute, so the soonest I'm ever able to send out a message is around a couple days ahead at most. We're very unorginized for the most part.
MEWcon '10/'11
Silent Hill Nurse
Secret cosplay. ;3

Sakuracon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)
Blind Mag(Repo!)

Kumoricon '11