Author Topic: Zomg! Cheap Manga! o.o  (Read 2188 times)

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
Zomg! Cheap Manga! o.o
« on: March 26, 2008, 07:38:14 pm »
Hello all! The Powell's on burnside is having a woooooooonderful spring break sale on manga (to those of you who didn't know). Most of their used manga is about $5.95 or $6.95. Well until the end of spring break, its 20% off all the USED manga in the Gold room, which is where most of the manga is. So this makes every manga about $4.76 to $5.55. That's a steal! So thought I'd inform all of you out there. ^^ Also, Things from Another World in downtown Milwaukie is selling a bunch of manga for $3 each. So you might want to check that out as well. Bai bai!

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
Re: Zomg! Cheap Manga! o.o
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 07:46:47 pm »
Oh dang I wish I knew about this earlier...I don't think I have the time or money to get some DX

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline Scar Yurio

• Cabbit
Re: Zomg! Cheap Manga! o.o
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 01:28:03 am »
Hello all! The Powell's on burnside is having a woooooooonderful spring break sale on manga (to those of you who didn't know). Most of their used manga is about $5.95 or $6.95. Well until the end of spring break, its 20% off all the USED manga in the Gold room, which is where most of the manga is. So this makes every manga about $4.76 to $5.55. That's a steal! So thought I'd inform all of you out there. ^^ Also, Things from Another World in downtown Milwaukie is selling a bunch of manga for $3 each. So you might want to check that out as well. Bai bai!
i saw that ish kool
T^T
no money