Author Topic: Any one need a ride to Sakura-con?  (Read 2312 times)

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
Any one need a ride to Sakura-con?
« on: March 24, 2008, 02:51:16 pm »
One of my friends just decided not to go to Sakura-con so I have space if someone needs a ride there and back. We are leaving Thursday around noon and coming back Sunday(not sure what time yet). If you can help with gas money and can handle riding in a van with 3 kids let me know.

Offline Manganix78

• Catgirl
Re: Any one need a ride to Sakura-con?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 04:08:11 pm »
One of my friends just decided not to go to Sakura-con so I have space if someone needs a ride there and back. We are leaving Thursday around noon and coming back Sunday(not sure what time yet). If you can help with gas money and can handle riding in a van with 3 kids let me know.

I'm pretty sure I can handle riding in a van with 3 kids. I just need to know which hotel you guys are going to, how much for gas money and money for staying in the hotel per night(because I didn't pre-register in time and I unfortunately don't have a credit card), where to meet you at on Thursday, which character you're going to cosplay as, (I'll be cosplaying as L Lawliet from Death-Note)etc

Do I need to bring a sleeping bag with me?

Also, drop me an email at: aphonthany@yahoo.com, please let me know if anything changes within the next few days. I'll also let you know if I can go if it's okay with my mom.

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
Re: Any one need a ride to Sakura-con?
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 04:53:58 pm »

I'm pretty sure I can handle riding in a van with 3 kids. I just need to know which hotel you guys are going to, how much for gas money and money for staying in the hotel per night(because I didn't pre-register in time and I unfortunately don't have a credit card), where to meet you at on Thursday, which character you're going to cosplay as, (I'll be cosplaying as L Lawliet from Death-Note)etc

Do I need to bring a sleeping bag with me?

Also, drop me an email at: aphonthany@yahoo.com, please let me know if anything changes within the next few days. I'll also let you know if I can go if it's okay with my mom.

my room is kinda full but i will see what i can do
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 07:52:18 pm by Higuma »