Author Topic: Looking for an artist (commission)  (Read 3708 times)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Looking for an artist (commission)
« on: June 21, 2008, 11:07:35 pm »
Okay, I've got a simple request...

I want someone who is good at anime-style art -- you know, roughly the big-eyed style that you are likely to see most often at conventions and such -- to do a simple character drawing on commission.

Basically, I'm doing an online RP and I'm tired of pilfering random anime pictures that "sort of" look like what I'd envisioned. Getting a commissioned work is much more original, and fairer to the excellent amateur artists out there who draw their brains out without getting paid for it.  I have a full-time job now, so it's time to pay the piper. Any pipers out there? :)

My character shouldn't be too hard to draw. Long hair, slim, not too tall, doesn't bare much skin, should be reasonably attactive but definitely doesn't dress for show. No weapons to speak of, at least not yet. Oh, and she's female. (I'll give more details after we get a chance to talk; this is just to give you an idea of the artistic practicalities)

The reason I'm looking for a somewhat standard anime style is because every character will have art by a different artist, so it looks better when the style don't differ drastically.  Also, while I did use the word "cel-shaded," I don't really want bright colors for this one.

If there are any artists interested, please PM me, or email me at radien@rpgcafe.net. If you have examples of your work, I can look them over, and then we can discuss a fair rate. ^^

Also, if the style is fitting and everything goes well, I might also have some other commissions in the future...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 02:23:32 am by Radien »
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice