Author Topic: Looking for a Lenne....  (Read 3711 times)

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Looking for a Lenne....
« on: September 14, 2004, 03:22:27 pm »
Hi, I'm going to be cosplaying as Songstress Yuna next year, and I was hoping to do the Karaoke with a Lenne cosplay singing 1000 words.  I have a (burned) karaoke version of the song, and both the english and japanese versions.  I was wondering if there is anyone in the Portland, Or area who would be willing to do that cosplay with me?

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline BlitzAceTidus

• Sailor Scout
    • BATCosplay.com
Not positive, but possibly
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2004, 04:21:05 pm »
I was songstress Yuna for karaoke last time, but i see no problem in getting a wig seeing as how i got one for naruto ^_^;

thing is, i dont know what i migth be planning for Karaoke... I may be doing a naruto song with an Ino... so--- NOT FOR SURE! but possibly...

send me a pic?? ^_^

Offline AyaMitsukai

• Cabbit
Looking for a Lenne....
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 04:37:28 pm »
I was lenne for at the Con. I would show a picture. However i havent found any on the sites yet....so i dont have one. lol I would be happy to sing karaoke with you though! If you have AIM yahoo or MSN feel free to IM me or e-mail me.

BY THE WAY! I REMEMBER YOU YUNA FROM KARAOKE! Lol you were the one that made me take my picture with you. lol right?
shuichi: It was like some bad joke....i only wish that was the punch line.

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Looking for a Lenne....
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2004, 08:39:30 am »
Cool!  People actually answered!

I'm actually in the process of creating the costume and learning the words right now.  (Waited too long to learn my words for Karaoke this year, so I decided to get a *very* early start. 8) )

Hrm...Just had a funny thought.  If the Karaoke open mic has more of a turnout next year (the actual Karaoke was great, but the open mic kind of...got pushed into a corner room with bad lighting and few people), then it would be cool to do a "group karaoke" with all of the cosplayers, or a at least a lot of them, from X-2....LOL.. Just a thought....endless rambling......

Offline Anza

• Cabbit
    • http://www.myspace.com/anza
Looking for a Lenne....
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2004, 11:23:56 pm »
It'd be kinda cool to have you and a Lenne up on stage and any girl cosplaying as Yuna or Lenne in the audience to stand up and sing along XD

Kind of like you'd be leading us ^^;;

I dunno.. random ramblings/thoughts XD

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Looking for a Lenne....
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2004, 01:47:20 pm »
That would be fun.  I've almost finished my costume...(need to purchase wig and hair extension...or just hair extension and feather my hair.....).  I'm looking forward to next year.  I'm going to wear my costume for Halloween, to make sure it'll be strong enough for a convention (unlike my other costume.)  That way I'll have plenty of time for repairs/restructuring if the material/workmanship of my costume isn't quite strong enough.