Author Topic: Anyone live in the Eugene area? Wanna meet up at Twilight Town?  (Read 28168 times)

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
Anyone live in the Eugene area? Wanna meet up at Twilight Town?
« on: February 17, 2008, 07:48:09 pm »
Kind of random, but I'm curious. I know of a few people who live in or around Eugene, but I know there's more. Maybe we could plan a Eugene cosplay meet up, as opposed to going all the way up to Portland. ^^

Oh, and if you didn't know, DOWNTOWN EUGENE LOOKS JUST LIKE TWILIGHT TOWN!! Like, it has so many similarities that it's creepy. For all you other KHII cosers out there. XD;; So our KHII cos group, Moochobo, is probably gonna plan a spring meet up for any other of you Eugeneiens/Twilight Towners. If you're interested. ^^
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 08:36:34 pm by goatchild »
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Scalehex

• Cabbit
Re: Anyone live in the Eugene area? Wanna meet up at Twilight Town?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 09:43:35 pm »
hey hi~~ im from eugene!! and i need help getting up there. i havent really got my things all ready yet but if i could get a ride and/or share a room with at lest one other person, i would get it all ready and stuff. and i do agree with you about the whole downtown looking like Twilight Town! lol. so yeah!  :D

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 09:50:38 pm »
Hello thar! Nice to meet you! ^^ Unless I do know you and just don't know it. XD I go to Sheldon, by the way. >>

Anywho. I don't know anything about my group's rides yet, and I'm not too sure about the hotel either. We have a room, but I don't know how many people are staying in it already. XD But there is a possibility that we could help. ^^ Who all are you cosplaying as? If you are that is. >>
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Scalehex

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 09:57:27 pm »
im hopeing to cosplay as Kairi (KH2) ummm, its like a b-day gift~ i understand about what you were saying. i might get a ride but i need like a plan B. im sorry to jump the gun so fast!! i was just puting that out there.   :-[

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 10:17:34 pm »
I R Pleasant Hill kid (Highschool senior).(lol my niece goes to sheldon high XD) XD I am 18, lolz. Anyway I am from just outside Eugene and I am looking to try and possibly get another anime club started up for people in the general age group of 16+ XD Sorry some animes are just not meant for little children's eyes. I just want to know if there is more interest in an anime club here in the area. If I can get a good group of people willing to do this then we can get something set up, but hey doing a cosplay get together would be so much fun! And hey if you need rides/room share deffinately post yourself something in this forum. I may or may not have room in my hotel room this year. I will be letting people know as the year progresses. XD Otherwise a gateway/valley river meet up would be fun or hitting up the comic stores... lets all get together XD I know there are totally fun things to do in town.

<3 BSB28

Offline Scalehex

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 10:32:25 pm »
I R Pleasant Hill kid (Highschool senior).(lol my niece goes to sheldon high XD) XD I am 18, lolz. Anyway I am from just outside Eugene and I am looking to try and possibly get another anime club started up for people in the general age group of 16+ XD Sorry some animes are just not meant for little children's eyes. I just want to know if there is more interest in an anime club here in the area. If I can get a good group of people willing to do this then we can get something set up, but hey doing a cosplay get together would be so much fun! And hey if you need rides/room share deffinately post yourself something in this forum. I may or may not have room in my hotel room this year. I will be letting people know as the year progresses. XD Otherwise a gateway/valley river meet up would be fun or hitting up the comic stores... lets all get together XD I know there are totally fun things to do in town.

<3 BSB28

hey! that would be awesome!! i miss anime club! as long as the whole "fun things in town" arent bad, then i'd be up for it!! be like thoughs goth kids that hang out by the bus stop and stuff, lol!!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 10:42:05 pm »
@Scalehex: Not a problem! We make all sorts of plans as soon the last Kcon ends. XD Our rides just depend on parents cuz I won't be able to drive people until November, and they don't plan so early just to give rides for a weekend. : P So we'll see what happens later. ^^

@BSB28: Hello! I think someone was trying to start a Eugene anime club a while ago, but I don't know what, if anything, came of it. >> Anywho, me and my friends are all 16+, so that's not a problem for us. ^^

We haven't thought about a mall-crashing meet up... prolly cuz there's not much to do but shop, and we're all poor. XD Though Suncoast at Vally River does cosplay contests sometimes. I've never been to one though. We could always just take over the DDR machines or see a movie. XD

ANYwho, yeah. Meet ups. 5th St Market and Toshi's Ramen always rock. ^^
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Scalehex

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 10:46:27 pm »
lol! i know what you mean about the broke part!! I dont have a job as of yet, and i just sent in my cosplay requirments for sizes!! so yeah. the Mall sounds like a fun place sense its a short bike ride for me! and im super bored to death. i hope it sunny again tomorrow!! but thats beside the point!! lol

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 10:48:41 pm »
Yosh. Mall is easy to get to with buses and all. We could have cosplay shopping meet ups too. XD Cuz we all get our stuff from Goodwill or fabric stores. : P
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 10:49:56 pm »
Wow, that totally is Twilight Town. I can hear the music and everything! I'm no KH cosplayer, but I'd love to romp through nonetheless.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 10:52:01 pm »
Wow, that totally is Twilight Town. I can hear the music and everything! I'm no KH cosplayer, but I'd love to romp through nonetheless.
They do play Twilight-Town-sounding music actually. It's really creepy how similar it is. I should totally make a list. Cuz it's really long. >>
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 11:00:16 pm »
That's absolutely awesome. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Scalehex

• Cabbit
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 11:06:26 pm »
omg really? i didnt know that and i've lived here all my life!! thats awesome!!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 11:17:54 pm »
omg really? i didnt know that and i've lived here all my life!! thats awesome!!
Yeup. And right next to 5th St Market we've got the train station, and a mansion behind that with a hole in the fence that's THE SAME SIZE AND SHAPE OF THE ONE IN TWILIGHT TOWN. It really is completely ridiculous. XD

On top of all that, I realized the other day that my shampoo is sea-salt scented. FTW. XD;;
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2008, 11:24:22 pm »
We really should compile a list Yagi XD and then..invade 5th street with KH cosplayers for a photoshoot of epic proportions!

I cant see it now...normal people in the market staring at us terrified and shop owners confused beyond all belief..yes.

then again its Eugene and they could think nothing of it...that would work too.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline Scalehex

• Cabbit
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 11:25:15 pm »
roflmao!!!! thats great!! thats wins!!! i want to run around town now!!

Offline Bundyangel

• Sailor Scout
    • Bundyangel15's Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 11:38:35 pm »
holler at your girl out in elmira! XDD

id totally be up for a cosplay meeting (does teh fact i cospaly as namine creep anyone else out XDD)

i never noticed that, but youre right! <3
Cosplay of Kcon '07:
Naminé - KHII
Cosplay for Kcon '08:
Cosplay for Kcon '09

Didn't Happen

Cosplay for Kcon '10
Sakura Kinomoto - 10%
Pokemon Gijinka - 0%

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 11:49:13 pm »
The more the merrier!

So, this'll probably be in the spring, once the weathers a bit less...damp. (though its been nice lately).

Hm..maybe I'll bake cupcakes for everyone...

does that make you all wanna come more?! Free cupcakes? I can make Paopu cakes again..
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Scalehex

• Cabbit
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 11:53:08 pm »
The more the merrier!

So, this'll probably be in the spring, once the weathers a bit less...damp. (though its been nice lately).

Hm..maybe I'll bake cupcakes for everyone...

does that make you all wanna come more?! Free cupcakes? I can make Paopu cakes again..
Paopu cakes? that sounds cute!!!

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2008, 11:55:58 pm »
Cute and yummy! although last time they ended up being akuroku paopu cakes cause we made them on akuroku day...but they tasted good!
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Scalehex

• Cabbit
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2008, 11:59:06 pm »
yes that does make me want to come now!!! lmao!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 12:00:50 am »
You know, a 5th St photo shoot can only be so much weirder than the last one. The difference being that there's a HORDE of us, not just three. XD

@bundy: We'll have to invade the mansion... very stealthily of course. XD And not get hit by trains in the process. >>
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2008, 12:01:31 am »
Cute and yummy! although last time they ended up being akuroku paopu cakes cause we made them on akuroku day...but they tasted good!
You do realize I'd have to steal the extra batter again... Me and Kaze shall make a Seifner cake OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. *rofl*
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2008, 12:07:45 am »
silly train tracks guarding the mansion XP

@Yagi: No! ;^; no batter stealing! Ill needs it to make the cupcakes!..but Ill bake you a seifner cake on seifner day. You know..sora and riku really need a day...I dont think they have one...

So! Spring! T-Town Invasion! Ill talk to the peeps at J-club..although half of us are already in Moochobo...
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2008, 12:14:38 am »
Now the real question: When the heck IS Seifner day?! o.O It could be in August since Seifer's from FF8, but I have no idea what number Hayner could be. XD;;
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2008, 12:23:24 am »
lol its all good.. aren't all people that go to the conventions alil money challenged? I pretty much pay for the big portion of all i do at the conventions I go to right down to the hotel room. I have a job in fact I work at the cheap theater in springfield so we could totally go watch a movie but if you guys get messy I give the Cinemark staff full rights to beat you with the brooms we use to clean theaters! Lol <3 Oh yeah I had an anime club last year before sakuracon then i just got so busy things fell apart but thats alright ya know... ^_^ things happen plus it might be nice to have other people around my age group. And hey I work at the ghetto mall with the cheap theater, ross dress for less, the sword store, the crappy book store and the arcade XD. If nothing else we can go to borders and amass in their manga section in cosplay for no reason XD or fill the little cafe as we read manga XD. Not like Eugene hasn't seen strange things before!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2008, 12:27:25 am »
$1.50 movies for t3h WIN. X3 I love Gateway in all its ghetto-ness. It's sad how the crappy mall has more fun things to do than the nice one. XD;; Though we're more likely to get creepy looks at Gateway since it IS the ghetto mall. >> But it's all good! X3
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2008, 12:30:05 am »
Hey! You work near I live! I go to those theatres all the time! sweet.
and its so true...Eugene lives with hippies everyday of the week, so whats a bunch of cosplayers? XP

but yes, even when Im dressed normal I get strange looks at that mall XD but they have the best smoothies...

Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008, 12:42:02 am »
100% fresh and natural has the best smoothies in town.... totally for the win! Yeah I work tomorrow but you guys won't see me much because I am cleaning up the crap other people leave behind. 4-8 so yeah so see a movie. Monday is family night so if 3 or more of you go see the same flick then you get in for fifty cents a person. Oh and August Rush and Across the Universe will be leaving friday so go see it before them before they disappear if that is your thing. Also! Wednesday is dollar night, everybody gets in for a dollar. Oh and we have a sweet deal on mondays as well besides the cheaper cheap price... we have mini boxes of popcorn with the itty bitty movie meal drink that is part of the 2.50 kiddie combo that is cheap and good if you just want alittle bit of popcorn... otherwise its just good to sneak drinks in and just buy a big bag of popcorn to share amongst friends, but bring a couple of bags so that you can get your refill then and there so you dont have to get more during the movie. I really shouldnt say its ok to sneak crap in... cause I usually end up being the person who cleans it up but hey my rule " IF YOU SNEAK STUFF IN PLEASE BE NICE AND TAKE IT BACK OUT/THROW IT AWAY." Sorry I have gotten things from soda cans to spit cups (tobacco chew), and from carls junior buns stuck to the floor to candy wrappers that cover a good square foot of floor space in their shiney glory. Its really not cool to clean up some of this stuff. I don't get paid enough to touch some of the stuff I touch! 0.0

Offline Scalehex

• Cabbit
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008, 12:46:39 am »
let there be sunshine!!!!!!! then we all can hang out and be like "yes to cosplay!!!!!!!"

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 01:10:25 am »
Ugh. I'd hate to work at a movie theater. >.o And if I didn't have Drama tomorrow I would so take advantage of Family night! XD We should so do that as one giant cosplay group some time. And then clean up everything CUZ WE RAWK LIKE THAT. ^^
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Bundyangel

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 01:13:20 am »
@Goatchild: Indeed we would half to! but itd have to be all, shush shush XD

@Sugarbear: that disturbed my mind a little bit,

i mean why on EARTH would you bring chewing tobacco into a movie theater? thats just gross.

I cant wait for this to happenXDD i think id have to fux up my namine dress first.
Cosplay of Kcon '07:
Naminé - KHII
Cosplay for Kcon '08:
Cosplay for Kcon '09

Didn't Happen

Cosplay for Kcon '10
Sakura Kinomoto - 10%
Pokemon Gijinka - 0%

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 01:22:20 am »
Hee. I have to restyle my super saiyan wig. And find my Hayner shirt. Cuz I have no idea where it went. I think it's in my room somewhere... >>
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 01:23:10 am »
Ill probably be either Sora, Roxas or Street Sora or Street Roxas XP whichever I finish first!

well, technically sora is done...
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Bundyangel

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 01:24:08 am »
@goatchild: are you a believer in the "the floor is the biggest shelf in your house" theory? XDD
Cosplay of Kcon '07:
Naminé - KHII
Cosplay for Kcon '08:
Cosplay for Kcon '09

Didn't Happen

Cosplay for Kcon '10
Sakura Kinomoto - 10%
Pokemon Gijinka - 0%

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 01:27:39 am »
@Bundy: I am the QUEEN of that theory. I had to sleep on the couch in the living room in elementary school because there was so much stuff on my floor that I had to start putting things on my bed. I have yet to see a room messier than that. XD But yes, all of my cosplays are scattered into two or three random piles, but I think the Hayner shirt got separated. >> The rest of the junk is organized, though! I know where everything is (except my shirt), it's just not where it's supposed to be. XD;;
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 01:57:11 am »
goat I beg to differ... my room is probably worse... not as much now... but there tends to be like six inches of clear space before you had to leap to the small clear space on the bed in which other things usually fell on top of you if you have any clear space on the bed at all... but a majority of the junk now is movie posters and such... i have alot from the last year and a half ive worked for the cheap theater... not to mention i have a massive collection of plushies that a girl like me wouldn't appear to have XD

Offline Bundyangel

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 02:05:39 am »
not that im proud, but my entire house is like that, Soo~ i win this lil contest of ours XDD
Cosplay of Kcon '07:
Naminé - KHII
Cosplay for Kcon '08:
Cosplay for Kcon '09

Didn't Happen

Cosplay for Kcon '10
Sakura Kinomoto - 10%
Pokemon Gijinka - 0%

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 10:15:59 am »
Soo, Yagi and I wrote that list of reasons why Eugene is Twilight Town!
Some are kinda weird..but still true...to some extent.

Eugene=Twilight Town

1)Clock Tower
2)Train station
3)Mansion
4)Hole that leads to mansion
5)5th Street Font
6)Colour scheme
7)BG music
8)Inspirational Quotes KH-ified
9)all within walking distance/few cars
10)Functioning Trains and broken trains
11)Close to the ocean
12)The “haunted” steps
13)Everyone is weird/strange fashion
14)Not-gangs (like Seifer’s “gang”)
15)The Back Ally at 5th Street
16)Small but AMAZINGLY FUN town
17)Lots of local shops
18)Fair grounds = Sandlot
19)Roman numeral clocks everywhere
20)Skinner’s Butte = Sunset Hill
21)Trees/forests
22)Lots of gay people (coughAXELcough)
23)People see things that others don’t (cuz they’re on drugs >> )
24)Just a train ride away from Hallow Bastion (aka Portland)

Feel free to add to our list! or..if you need explinations on some things, cause..Yagi got a little weird.

But yes! Here are our logical and somewhat vague reasons why Eugene is T-Town!
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 10:32:16 am »
I don't think we should have a messy-house contest. Cuz I don't have any proof that mine was horrible. >.o It was though. >>

Oh, so me thinks I will rollerblade all day as Hayner. Cuz apparently someone last year was blading all day, so unless this hotel has some other policy or something, me thinks I'm good. XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2008, 12:51:01 pm »
goat what hotel will you be rollerblading at? If we are talking about the con hotel I'd should probably ask you not to since there are liability issues that get really messy when someone gets hurt. I'm not saying that you would get hurt but if it did happen we wouldn't want to be the ones to blame for not saying anything to you...(sorry ish staff and has to say it)

Offline Bundyangel

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2008, 01:56:31 pm »
im a firm believer in the "portland has sidewalks" theory, so you dont necessarily have to rollerblade INSIDE the hotel >w<

that list is so amazingly accurate XDD
Cosplay of Kcon '07:
Naminé - KHII
Cosplay for Kcon '08:
Cosplay for Kcon '09

Didn't Happen

Cosplay for Kcon '10
Sakura Kinomoto - 10%
Pokemon Gijinka - 0%

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2008, 06:38:54 pm »
Yesh, I am aware of the liability issues. I probably won't blade in the hotel. But apparently someone was last year. An Air Gear coser I think. >> Anywho, my shoes slip on anyway, so it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to switch on and off. Assuming I get roller blades instead of a skateboard. : P
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2008, 11:34:41 pm »
<3 thank you for being so understanding. I really appriciate it... makes my life alot easier XD

Oh yeah it was insane tonight at the theater... we have alot of kids movies (the bee movie, the veggie tales movie, the water horse, enchanted, and the golden compass) so we had alot of moms with all the kids in today. Which means really messy theaters. We got done fairly quickly with most of the theaters considering there were five of us cleaning, but still it really wasn't fun. People really shouldnt bring alcoholic beverages into the theater either.. it smells bad and isnt fun to have to clean up.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2008, 12:19:51 am »
More and more reasons why I never plan work in a movie theater... XD
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2008, 10:12:09 am »
lol its not that bad it could be much worse... i could be working at a restaurant getting my butt slapped by guys... well that wouldn't probably happen to me but still, i could have it much worse. ^_^

Offline Kirakins

• Sailor Scout
    • My Myspace
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2008, 11:02:59 am »
Hey everyone! I'm not from Eugene but it is -much- closer and -much- more do-able than Portland. I would really like to come up to meet some new friends and people that might remember me from last year. I will probably bring Roxas, and maybe Kairi. This sounds like fun. :)

Planned Cosplay '09

Roxas - Christmas Town, Cyber Punk, and Masquerade. Bringing other versions, too.
Naruto - Shippuden Naru

Offline Brendan2

• Cabbit
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2008, 11:15:51 am »
i go to churchill in eugene me and my friend both went up as akatsukis
i was tobi at last kon i was only 1 with a real mask :P

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2008, 07:37:56 pm »
Yay~!! The more the merrier! We'll totally take over Eugene! XD I can see us now, all cramming into a bus or walking around the mall in cosplay... XD;;
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Bundyangel

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2008, 10:48:20 pm »
@kira: My Kairi! I cant wait to see you there! >w< it shalt be amazing!

heck yeah akatsuki! >w< would be so funny having a bunch of kingdom hearts people and amazing akatsukis at the mall >w<
Cosplay of Kcon '07:
Naminé - KHII
Cosplay for Kcon '08:
Cosplay for Kcon '09

Didn't Happen

Cosplay for Kcon '10
Sakura Kinomoto - 10%
Pokemon Gijinka - 0%