Author Topic: ~ Bleach Cosplay (Please read) ~  (Read 45338 times)

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
Re: ~ Bleach Cosplay (Please read) ~
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2008, 09:09:58 am »
If you want I can still go as Orihime, but if you have changed your mind I understand.

Wahh Renji <33 X3 I'm sorry I'm a fan of him  OrihimexRenji=Orengi (haha the japanese name for Orange niceeeee)
XD

I'm stupid. sorry

Orehime and ..Renji? I've..never heard of that one.

I personally hate het and..Orehime is not my favorite but, hell anything for a fan yo.  8)
( except Ichigo's. Ichigo gets nothing but my pure unadulterated hatred)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2008, 04:34:26 pm »
XD  Wow.  We have some Ichigo love in here don't we. 

Yes, I would like you to still be Orihime please.  If you could.  The one we had might not be doing it so we still need one if anything else.  We may just have two ^^

As for the 'Orange' fun, we might do a few couple shots for fanbase if we want.  Some people like couple things so we'll see how that goes.  So long as the cosplayers both agree, it's fine by me.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2008, 07:43:59 pm »
XD  Wow.  We have some Ichigo love in here don't we. 

Yes, I would like you to still be Orihime please.  If you could.  The one we had might not be doing it so we still need one if anything else.  We may just have two ^^

As for the 'Orange' fun, we might do a few couple shots for fanbase if we want.  Some people like couple things so we'll see how that goes.  So long as the cosplayers both agree, it's fine by me.

thats peachy with me!  :D
If you still have the hairclips that would be lovely as well XD sorry for the trouble

ThiefKingsHier
I'm sorry XD
I know I'm strange
awe sadness, I like Orihime (hence why I'm dressing up as her)
I'm sorry! (hitshead)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2008, 07:45:49 pm »
Of course you can still borrow them.  I have to fix them first.  They got kind of tweaked from a cosplay I did a while back.  Either way you'll be able to wear them for the shoot.  ^^

And I like Orihime too.  She can be kind of ditsy and stupid at times but that's what makes her cute.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2008, 07:48:59 pm »
But I'm really nervous, since I've never cosplayed her before. I hope I can do her justice DX

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2008, 07:54:44 pm »
Aww you'll do fine! 

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2008, 08:01:02 pm »
XD you are too sweet hun!! <33 [hugshugs]

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2008, 08:03:49 pm »
Well it's true!!

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2008, 08:10:16 pm »
With the pairs talk before, you can pair me with whoever you'd like. I'm fine with whatever XD

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2008, 08:11:19 pm »

thats peachy with me!  :D
If you still have the hairclips that would be lovely as well XD sorry for the trouble

ThiefKingsHier
I'm sorry XD
I know I'm strange
awe sadness, I like Orihime (hence why I'm dressing up as her)
I'm sorry! (hitshead)

Eh? Don't apologize so much. It isn't a big deal.
 If I had a problem with it I'd tell you to GTFO. >P

and don't worry about it. I don't think I look a damned thing like Renji. Way too short and uh..not male.
I'v become pretty damned popular as him. I'm sure if I can pull it off you can hell you at least have the correct gender.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 08:13:43 pm by ThiefKingsHier »

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2008, 08:15:32 pm »
Ack, sorry its one of my horrible habits. Apologizing that is DX I will understand if one of you backhands the back of my skull because of it.
DX

Well I'm shorter than you I bet, soooo don't feel bad. I'm shrinking each day. :o oh noes.
Thank you for the confidence, I will do my best! (nodsnods)

« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 08:16:40 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2008, 08:24:30 pm »
Ack, sorry its one of my horrible habits. Apologizing that is DX I will understand if one of you backhands the back of my skull because of it.
DX

Well I'm shorter than you I bet, soooo don't feel bad. I'm shrinking each day. :o oh noes.

Not so much that I'M short as it Renji is very, very tall.

I always have to point out that the reason Byakuya never faces Renji to talk to him is because he'd have to look UP to him XD

Yea sure just..have a little more in self for cryin out loud.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2008, 08:27:43 pm »
DX

Not so much that I'M short as it Renji is very, very tall.

I always have to point out that the reason Byakuya never faces Renji to talk to him is because he'd have to look UP to him XD

Yea sure just..have a little more in self for cryin out loud.

Yes, Renji is tall I will say.
Soooooo tall.
ALMOST AS TALL AS THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING.
XD
Just kiddings.

hahaha I never realized that until now XD  teehee
Poor Byakuya. But little does he know he has advantages in fights due to height!
 ack XD I will do my best.

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2008, 07:34:35 am »
But I'm really nervous, since I've never cosplayed her before. I hope I can do her justice DX
I think you'll do fine, from what I have seen of your personality you seem like a pretty good match for her.

Also less than a month and I need to redo my shoulder armor..gah.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline IchigoBunny

• Sailor Scout
    • Ichigobunny's deviant art
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2008, 03:13:13 pm »
Alrighty hopfully my boy-toy and i can be there i am uber excited this is my first real cosplay. i have done sora naegino from kaleido star in her overall outfit and chii in a random maid outfit but this time i am really working hard on the costume!! see you all at the shoot!! btw do you know where it will be?

Offline lilithfire

• Cabbit
« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2008, 08:22:53 pm »
Username: Lilithfire
Name: Christabelle Binag
Character: Yoruichi Shihouin, Secret Mobile Corp Captain
Photo of you in your cosplay (if you have one):http://picasaweb.google.com/lilithfire/Gasukan60/photo#5210099729857315394
Poses you want/would like to do:  Im open to anything
Poses you will not do: Nothing gross or painful.
Props you have/need:Zampakto
Who you'll be with: Im trying to see if my cousin comes as Yachiru

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 08:28:57 pm by lilithfire »

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2008, 09:01:49 pm »
Username: Lilithfire
Name: Christabelle Binag
Character: Yoruichi Shihouin, Secret Mobile Corp Captain
Photo of you in your cosplay (if you have one):http://picasaweb.google.com/lilithfire/Gasukan60/photo#5210099729857315394
Poses you want/would like to do:  Im open to anything
Poses you will not do: Nothing gross or painful.
Props you have/need:Zampakto
Who you'll be with: Im trying to see if my cousin comes as Yachiru

Dammit, now that there is a captain Yoruichi to harass and I can't go as go as mini Byakuya! Why the hell can't Renji have black hair like everyone else?? >_<

Offline IchigoBunny

• Sailor Scout
    • Ichigobunny's deviant art
« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2008, 03:02:14 pm »
alright im gettin my costume all done. i maybe have another hour of work and its all done!! yay anyway ill meet you guys at the con and the photo shoot!!

Offline KwicLudetzky

• Oni
« Reply #118 on: August 12, 2008, 12:32:50 am »
Well hope you guys dont mind having another Renji XD. Also I should have my Pantera Grimmjow Jeagerjaques done by con. If you want any reference pics of me in my renji costume
http://a224.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/116/l_c8328b9fee65f82dd817ce0f441dca67.jpg
 http://a904.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/12/l_13d7b85628b8f70c1a56dc45fffbe30f.jpg
http://a386.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/64/l_e5e6ed7b8341b4bb6181c39c70dd9041.jpg

Probably will only wear it for one day though becaus of the tatts. Well hope its a good enough cosplay. This is the first con I've been to thats well by my standards big. Well take care and cant wait to see you guys there. I will be happy that I finally have a group of Bleach cosplayers I can take pics with. So I guess what it comes down to is would you rather have a Grimmjow or me in my Renji for photo's if I can tag along >.<! Hope to hear back from you guys soon.

I really hope my Pantera costume comes out as bad ass as I think it will. Got myself some werewolf bites so I can make my canines more pronounced and a bunch of other stuff that should just put the finishing touches on it to make it worth while. *prays to the cosplay gods for this to turn out and not be epic fail*
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 12:44:47 am by KwicLudetzky »

Offline dakiro

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #119 on: August 12, 2008, 02:17:57 am »
dude that is awesome o.o all the tats ^_^

btw what are the tats? as in marker or what have you?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 02:19:29 am by dakiro »
formally dakrum
THE anime list

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #120 on: August 12, 2008, 09:54:15 am »
We would love for yu to go as either one.  We only have one Renji and he's kind of on the edge so I dunno.  Either way, two could be fun.  Grimmjow would be cool too though, I'm pretty sure we don't have one yet.  We /should/ have a lot of people for the photo shoot.  I know a lot of people said they would want to do it.  Like most of the other big cosplays, it'll probably be in the park by the hotel and we are (right now) scheduled for noon on Saturday.  it might change if people don't like that.

Offline Raidy

• Cabbit
    • Myspace!
« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2008, 10:55:04 am »
As I said in the general discussion forum CosplayMagic.com sent me a Bleach cosplay instead
of a different one that I had my sights on, but I only have the reaper clothes. =/ So I doubt
there's anybody I could really be for you sorry. That and I know very little of the series. D:
But I do like it!

Offline DDRmasta

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #122 on: August 12, 2008, 04:40:52 pm »
I'm gonna be Byakuya! (and a Ninja in White but I can switch off). How about it?

Offline Kurosaki.Isshin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #123 on: August 12, 2008, 10:53:30 pm »
I am Confirming that i will be Isshin on Day One.
Cosplays for K-con

Saturday - Kurosaki Isshin - Bleach
Sunday - Dr. Franken Stein - Soul Eater
Monday - Dr. Franken Stein - Soul Eater *Knight in Team Red*

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #124 on: August 12, 2008, 10:54:40 pm »
Alright, very cool ^^

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2008, 11:30:16 am »
I'm so excited for this! X3 though extremely nervous to cosplay Orihime, I hope I do justice!
Lets all do our best! : D

Offline mike_was_here

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2008, 02:39:52 pm »
not sure which day i'm gonna do him, but i'll try and plan on day one...
i may be forced to do otherwise.

Username: mike_was_here
Name: Mike J.
Character: Grimmjow Jaggerjack
Photo of you in your cosplay (if you have one): no photos yet... will post when i'm finished. XD
Poses you want/would like to do: with Espada, Aizen, Orihime (XD), Tousen, and whomever else wants to take pictures.
Poses you will not do: kissing members of the same sex.
Poses you will not do unless... : ... mmm... depends on the situation and what the pose is.
Props you have/need: got everything cept my boots, which are on the way, gotta finish up my wig, and my hollow mask is almost done.
Who you'll be with: i'll be with a Stark, Chad, and a Kenpachi.
Do you need directions: nope.
Comments/Concerns: might not be able to make it to the photoshoot. XP
Other:  EX. Anything we may not have mentioned
Kumo 2017 line-up:

Kakashi - Naruto
Warlock - Destiny
Android 17 - DBZ
Others TBD

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2008, 04:59:16 pm »
We would love for yu to go as either one.  We only have one Renji and he's kind of on the edge so I dunno.  Either way, two could be fun.  Grimmjow would be cool too though, I'm pretty sure we don't have one yet.  We /should/ have a lot of people for the photo shoot.  I know a lot of people said they would want to do it.  Like most of the other big cosplays, it'll probably be in the park by the hotel and we are (right now) scheduled for noon on Saturday.  it might change if people don't like that.

ONE? On the edge?

I'm totally going as Renji! So you have one for sure.

As I said in the general discussion forum CosplayMagic.com sent me a Bleach cosplay instead
of a different one that I had my sights on, but I only have the reaper clothes. =/ So I doubt
there's anybody I could really be for you sorry. That and I know very little of the series. D:
But I do like it!

Iba. Iba Tetsuzaimon. He's kind of incredibly retarded but I'm sure he had some cult following. You'd just need a fake mustache and sunglasses.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 05:07:07 pm by ThiefKingsHier »

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2008, 05:14:21 pm »
Well I'm we'll have at leats one Renji.  We need him for some fun Ichigo pictures XD  Nothing like two guys fighting voer who knows what.  We'll have to record the scene where he's trying to rape get Renji to become a soul reeper and everyone inside class is listening.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #129 on: August 13, 2008, 05:16:10 pm »
haaaaahhaaaaa XD
hilarious

I don't know who Orihime could get paired with though : [ hmmm

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2008, 08:07:50 pm »
Well I'm we'll have at leats one Renji.  We need him for some fun Ichigo pictures XD  Nothing like two guys fighting voer who knows what.  We'll have to record the scene where he's trying to rape get Renji to become a soul reeper and everyone inside class is listening.

Oh yea!  Let me amend that; general 'for fun/screwing around Ichigo pictures are okay. Just..none of him beating me or acting all " RAWR  I is GAWD"

I know, I sound overly sensitive. I just really hate how he beats everyone in a Goku-esq fashion.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2008, 08:33:01 pm »

Oh yea!  Let me amend that; general 'for fun/screwing around Ichigo pictures are okay. Just..none of him beating me or acting all " RAWR  I is GAWD"

I know, I sound overly sensitive. I just really hate how he beats everyone in a Goku-esq fashion.

No no it's fine.  I mostly just want photos with Ichigo and Renji play fighting.  Like they do after the Rescue Rukia Arc.  The 'I hate you!  I hate you more!'  Kind of stuff.

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #132 on: August 13, 2008, 08:35:50 pm »

No no it's fine.  I mostly just want photos with Ichigo and Renji play fighting.  Like they do after the Rescue Rukia Arc.  The 'I hate you!  I hate you more!'  Kind of stuff.

Ah. Well that I have noooo problem with.

Oh and believe me, I DO Hate him more. >D

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2008, 09:08:35 pm »
No one hates him as much as I do.
: D

...Just kidding!!! XD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #134 on: August 15, 2008, 07:16:23 am »
Alright, since the schedule is out now, we can officially see whats going on.  I think it would be better to move the shoot to Sunday at 1pm instead of Saturday.  Does that work for everyone else or keep it as is?

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #135 on: August 15, 2008, 07:25:48 am »
Well I kind of like it on Saturday because then I have the Bleach photoshoot, Hare Hare dance/Lucky star

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #136 on: August 15, 2008, 07:27:14 am »
I know but Sunday I have a huge gap for that time plus the L vs. Kira debate is at the same time on Saturday.

Offline myalchod

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #137 on: August 15, 2008, 07:36:38 am »
Sunday's out for me at one -- we're planning on having our D.Gray-man meetup at three, and I'm disinclined to running back to change costumes.  Captain Mom is too much of a hassle in that timeframe, and Miranda is going to be obnoxious as well.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 08:20:01 am by myalchod »

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #138 on: August 15, 2008, 08:01:31 am »
hmmmmmm
maybe we could do it earlier or later then the photoshoots and the debate perhaps?
Because all that I want to go to on Saturday and Sunday is this

SAT
(Dating game I have to attend) 11 AM
Bleach Photo shoot 12 PM
Hare Hare Yukai 1 PM
Forum Panel 4:30
Miyazaki Shoot ????

SUN
Host tea party 9 AM -12 PM
You Dub! - 12 PM (uh....oh...)
Shounen ai/Shoujou ai sleepover 9 PM
Yaoi/Yuri 11 PM
Dance 12 AM

MON
Ramen fire bowl attack! 9:30 AM
TMoHS Photo shoot ??????

And thats it so far XD

Offline mike_was_here

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #139 on: August 15, 2008, 02:44:31 pm »
mmm. yeah.. i totally banking for it on Saturday. cause the Naruto photoshoot is on Sunday.. albeit earlier, it's just a pain in the ass to run back and change costumes for photoshoots. XP
Kumo 2017 line-up:

Kakashi - Naruto
Warlock - Destiny
Android 17 - DBZ
Others TBD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #140 on: August 15, 2008, 05:12:06 pm »
Yeah I see your points...okay stay tuned I'm going to rethink scheduling stuff.

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #141 on: August 15, 2008, 06:11:49 pm »
Sunday's out for me at one -- we're planning on having our D.Gray-man meetup at three, and I'm disinclined to running back to change costumes.  Captain Mom is too much of a hassle in that timeframe, and Miranda is going to be obnoxious as well.

Yep, 1pm also conflicts with..something else ( I don't recall at the moment) or I would have had the D Gray Man shoot at that time.

The only things I REALLY care about are the D Gray-shoot and cossplay chess which is Monday at noon.

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2008, 12:38:41 am »
Yes, I is double posting but I has a crack-idea....

Taco Wars.

This would have worked perfectly at the last convention space but we can probably make it work.

Does anyone know of a Taco Bell adjacent to another nasty fast food place?

If os, we need to have a photo shoot  at both place at the same time.

With Aizen and the Arrencar at the Taco Aizen Bell and the shinigami/ good guys at whatever is next door.

We can get two photographers to take pictures at both places and then meet in the middle for an epic battle...of nasty fast food.

Its a stupid crack-joke but trust me, it'd be worth it.

Offline mike_was_here

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2008, 01:37:38 am »
Yes, I is double posting but I has a crack-idea....

Taco Wars.

This would have worked perfectly at the last convention space but we can probably make it work.

Does anyone know of a Taco Bell adjacent to another nasty fast food place?

If os, we need to have a photo shoot  at both place at the same time.

With Aizen and the Arrencar at the Taco Aizen Bell and the shinigami/ good guys at whatever is next door.

We can get two photographers to take pictures at both places and then meet in the middle for an epic battle...of nasty fast food.

Its a stupid crack-joke but trust me, it'd be worth it.

LMFAO!! this sounds awesome!!
Kumo 2017 line-up:

Kakashi - Naruto
Warlock - Destiny
Android 17 - DBZ
Others TBD

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2008, 04:58:17 am »
That would be so much fun.  If we can't find one, they have the mall across the street with an amazing food court.  XD 

Offline KwicLudetzky

• Oni
« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2008, 06:51:11 pm »
I need some opinions on my Grimmy Pantera costume. Got a few pics of my cosplay in progress. Sorry I couldnt get anyone to take pics of me in it. I also was wondering if anyone knows a way to make my knee and elbow blades actually be firm and stick out to the side. Tried sewing them in also thought about using a large diameter of sodering wire to wire through it and around my arm hoping the tightness would hold. Not sure if there is enough room in the costume to throw foam. unh I can already see signs of wear from the few times I fit into it and walked around. It fits tights unfortunatly that also the vynl isnt very forgiving and likes to start tearing in the back around my butt and lower back where the zipper is installed. guess if I don't get pictures of my backside it will be fine.

http://a904.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/44/l_e9185bb2942b78d8ef7cf72535b4f387.jpg
http://a544.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/69/l_755d102f3006e7209d86758c28aebda7.jpg
http://a137.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/97/l_cbf80fd765386c72c89ab9249e048898.jpg
http://a531.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/l_e7f7d861181e140ca257417cca4088fa.jpg
this one is a earlier photo but it has a pic of the wig and fangs i got
http://a295.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/114/l_8d981d6937888d72eae4aff2bfd3711e.jpg

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #146 on: August 19, 2008, 06:59:44 pm »
I personally think it's great.  I love the claws you have going on.  That's just me though. 

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #147 on: August 19, 2008, 07:01:22 pm »
Hey, would anyone object to changing the time for the shoot to 6pm or something?  Or is that too late for people?

Offline Kurosaki.Isshin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #148 on: August 19, 2008, 07:14:32 pm »
I'd rather have it at noon,
Cosplays for K-con

Saturday - Kurosaki Isshin - Bleach
Sunday - Dr. Franken Stein - Soul Eater
Monday - Dr. Franken Stein - Soul Eater *Knight in Team Red*

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl