Author Topic: ~ Bleach Cosplay (Please read) ~  (Read 45249 times)

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
Re: ~ Bleach Cosplay (Please read) ~
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2008, 07:32:43 pm »
I used 1/4" twine that I bought at Home Depot. I think I spent like $6 on 100' of it. They sell it in 50' rolls and you'll only need somewhere between 30-40' of it, depending on how you do the strap part at the end.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Ichigo15

• Cabbit
    • http://www.facebook.com/people/Anthony-Macasieb/588049530
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2008, 10:40:53 pm »
I'm planning to go as Aaroniero (9th espada), the Kaien version with his trident and tentacle hand.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2011
M.Bison (Street Fighter)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
Shino Aburame (Naruto: Shippuuden)
Ryu (Street Fighter)

Offline Momiji-chan

• Oni
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2008, 11:48:37 pm »
EPIC Group of Bleach FOR THE WIN!

I'll be cosplaying as Cirruci Thunderwitch, by the way.  XD  I'll have some fellow Arrancar with me.  XD

Does anyone know a day they're all doin' Bleach, or did I just miss it?
Kumori Con 08':
Duo Maxwell (leather jacket)
Chibi-Simon (TTGL)
Cirruci Thunderwitch (BLEACH)
Rath (Dragon Knights)

Offline dakiro

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2008, 12:26:58 am »
if so i missed it O.o
(or forgot @_@ life is crazy right now -_- <sigh) )
formally dakrum
THE anime list

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2008, 05:34:21 am »
EPIC Group of Bleach FOR THE WIN!

I'll be cosplaying as Cirruci Thunderwitch, by the way.  XD  I'll have some fellow Arrancar with me.  XD

Does anyone know a day they're all doin' Bleach, or did I just miss it?

We haven't decided an EXACT day, details coming soon!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2008, 05:36:01 am »
Ill be going in Rukia's Red, White and Blue outfit that she wore in the first Bleach Opening (asterisk)

Awesome!  I wanted to do that but have too many other cosplay to do.  I deffinantly want tog et a pic. with you XD

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2008, 07:04:51 am »
All I need to do for my Isshin is finish my Zanpaktou and the shoulder armor then I'm good to go. I'm getting down to the wire having only two weeks left until Fanime <.<
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2008, 01:38:15 pm »
 I've finally finished my 'Young Byakuya" costume! I wore it to a photo shoot in Seattle.

Heres a picture that I really like; a RARE occurrence.

I was trying to hide, but in the end it only earned me more attention.

Offline Ichigo15

• Cabbit
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2008, 09:54:31 am »
I'm not going to be doing Aaroniero this year like I planned. I'm instead going to be making Kaien, complete with his trident.
M.Bison (Street Fighter)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
Ryu (Street Fighter)

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2008, 01:55:00 pm »
Alright everyone.  If you are going to be doing the Bleach photoshoot I need you to fill this out for me.  I'm trying to get a head count and such, so this will help me a lot. 

Username:
Name:
Photo of you in your cosplay (if you have one):
Poses you want/would like to do:  EX. Renji punching Ichigo, Rukia/Ichigo fluff, ect.
Poses you will not do:  EX. Being punched, kissing, hugging the same sex characters, ect.
Poses you will not do unless... :  EX. Kissing okay if it's your friend not a stranger, ect.
Props you have/need:
Who you'll be with:
Do you need directions:
Comments/Concerns:
Other:  EX. Anything we may not have mentioned

So PLEASE fill this out and e-mail it to me at Koristarfire@hotmail.com OR PM me, because I'm going to store it all in one big folder for future refrence. 

The Photo shoot is going to be Saturday, August 30th 2008 (duh).  We'll probably be shooting it at the park across from the hotel but we'll meet in the main lobby first (unless you want to meet us at the park).  The time will probably be around one in the afternoon until we get done which depends on what you guys request and such. 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 02:03:28 pm by Kori123 »

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2008, 05:25:30 pm »

Wow..this is a bit..ah..much. I mean planning WHAT pics were going to take ahead of time?? I'll leave that until the photoshoot.

BTW I'm leaving this on the thread rather than emailing it. That way we'll all know who is who and what they want so we can plan epic games/ photo ops ahead of time.

Username: ThiefKingsHier

Character: Young Byakuya ( from Manga)

Photo of you in your cosplay: already posted

Poses you want/would like to do:  I'll figure that out later, but I knowIi want some with Yorucihi

Poses you will not do:   Anything with Ichigo. Don't suggest, don't ask, don't even beg,  I'll just pretend you don't exist.

Poses you will not do unless.. the above  UNLESS it's my friend who was Ichigo last year ( he know who he is)

Props you have/need: Just a boken maybe some candy ^^

Who you'll be with: Don't know yet

Other:  EX. Anything we may not have mentioned:  Games. We should play some games. Frisbe is popular,for starters.

Offline dakiro

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2008, 06:23:51 pm »
Alright everyone.  If you are going to be doing the Bleach photoshoot I need you to fill this out for me.  I'm trying to get a head count and such, so this will help me a lot. 

Username: dakiro
Name: chris juden
Character: ichigo with half hollow mask
Poses you want/would like to do: battle scene with Byakuya (i dont know lol)
Poses you will not do:  kissin guy... no Yaoi DX
Poses you will not do unless... : 
Props you have/need: pocky ? xP
Who you'll be with: ?
Do you need directions:?
Comments/Concerns: about what?
Other:  i am a goof?
formally dakrum
THE anime list

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2008, 07:37:54 pm »
For those who were a little iffy on the whole 'plan ahead of time' thing, I didn't mean EVERY photo planned.  But it's nice to have some kind of idea you know?  So some people have an idea of what they're getting into and just say what they don't want to do.  Ect. 

And for future refrence, we will NOT being doing yaoi/yuri.  Do that on your own photo shoots.  Not saying I don't like that stuff, but it's just weird and some people don't like it, so keep it clean.  And don't be afraid to say something like 'I want to kiss the Ichigo cosplayer' because we always can improv. and such. 

The direction things are also if you need help to the convention.  Some people weren't sure where it was even though there's a clear map on the Kumoricon site.  ^_^;;
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 06:08:18 am by Kori123 »

Offline myalchod

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2008, 02:54:29 pm »
Working at what I'll be bringing up with me to Kumoricon, especially since I only have to pack light enough for the airplane now, and not for a drive.  :\  I redid my Unohana cosplay for Fanime this year, and if you'd like, I could try to bring it up.  I think my zanpakutou can survive the travel.

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2008, 03:19:11 pm »
Working at what I'll be bringing up with me to Kumoricon, especially since I only have to pack light enough for the airplane now, and not for a drive.  :\  I redid my Unohana cosplay for Fanime this year, and if you'd like, I could try to bring it up.  I think my zanpakutou can survive the travel.

Bring it damn you!! ....please?

Offline myalchod

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2008, 03:34:10 pm »
Bring it damn you!! ....please?

Do I get to menace you again if I do?  :3

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2008, 01:31:37 am »
If you want, would you still like me to cosplay as Orihime? I have the wig now : D
But if you changed your mind I understand. I'm pretty short. [hitshead]

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2008, 06:32:19 am »
If you want, would you still like me to cosplay as Orihime? I have the wig now : D
But if you changed your mind I understand. I'm pretty short. [hitshead]

Yes that would be excelent  Our Orihime is probably a lot shroter than you and everything.  So we'll need you.

Offline Ichigo15

• Cabbit
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2008, 10:08:12 pm »
Username: Ichigo15
Name: Anthony
Character: Bankai Ichigo with Full Mask and/or Regular Ichigo with Zangetsu
Photo of you in your cosplay (if you have one): http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1467933/
Poses you want/would like to do:  anything with Rukai, Orihime, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, Ishida, Chad, etc.
Poses you will not do:  only if it'll hurt
Poses you will not do unless... :  really, other than above, I'm open for anything
Props you have/need: (what I have) Full Hollow Mask, Zangetsu
Who you'll be with: hopefully, a Matsumoto, Tousen, and Byakuya.
Do you need directions: no
Comments/Concerns: none
Other:  Caramel Dansen!!
M.Bison (Street Fighter)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
Ryu (Street Fighter)

Offline myalchod

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2008, 09:34:52 am »
Not 100% sure if I'll be able to bring this outfit, but since a certain someone will nag me until I at least try ...

Username: myalchod
Name: Charis
Character: Unohana Retsu
Photo of you in your cosplay (if you have one): http://www.cosplay.com/costume/84992/ -- the later pictures show the wig and the redone zanpakutou
Poses you want/would like to do: anything, pretty much; I'd love to have more than just division pictures *hides*
Poses you will not do: can't think of anything offhand, but subject to change without warning
Poses you will not do unless... : see above.  I am easily bribed. :3
Props you have/need: need - nothing.  Have - Minazuki, a Fourth-squad bag (not that Captain Mom carries one, but it makes a great purse), possibly a constucted Minazuki but I doubt I'll have the time before Kumoricon.  And maybe cookies. :3
Who you'll be with: my cos group has pretty much stopped doing Bleach, so I'll probably be solo.
Do you need directions: quite possibly.  It'll be my first time at Kumoricon. (Or I could just make a certain mini-taichou help me out.)
Comments/Concerns: Again, I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to make it as Unohana -- between airline baggage restrictions and the fact that I'll probably be bringing up three other cosplays, I'm not sure I'll be able to pack her.  That said, I'll certainly try, and I'll keep you all posted on whether I'll be able to or not.
Other: gah, too much to work on!  *panics, flails*

Offline myalchod

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2008, 12:14:09 pm »
1) Talked to the brotherling last night, and he is a-okay with bringing by Minazuki down for me if I ship it up.  So Captain Mom is a go!

2) He even sounded like he'd be willing to dig his Bleach cos out for another con, despite saying he'd be retiring it at Sakuracon.  :3  So I'll quite probably have a Shunsui with me, particularly if I nag him enough between now and then.

Has timing for this been discussed at all?  I have no idea how scheduling is going for the con, but it's always nice to sort things out, even if it's only vaguely.

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2008, 01:42:41 pm »
Not 100% sure if I'll be able to bring this outfit, but since a certain someone will nag me until I at least try ...

Character: Unohana Retsu

Poses you want/would like to do: anything, pretty much; I'd love to have more than just division pictures *hides*

Who you'll be with: my cos group has pretty much stopped doing Bleach, so I'll probably be solo.

I have no idea what your talking about. DO IIIT DAMMIT! XD

Yes, I would REALLY like something other than devision pictures.
Hey, I'll be with you! not like anyone would knowIi'm from bleach.

BTW rant time..

Yes, I know that my costume is obscure and that unless your completley caught up with the manga you won't get it. I honestly don't expect many people to get it.
 However, I DO know what I'm doing. So if there is a Bleach shot and I join in, don't be a douchebag and glare at me or try to cut me out of the picture. I wouldn't get into a photo if I knew I didn't belong.
As a general rule, if you don't know a costume either ASK or go with it. 
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 01:43:40 pm by ThiefKingsHier »

Offline myalchod

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2008, 02:01:32 pm »
Wait, who are you and what are you doing in my Bleach shoot? :P

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2008, 03:45:51 pm »
Wait, who are you and what are you doing in my Bleach shoot? :P

Ahahaha! I AM the Bleach shoot! XD

I know, it sounds REALLY bitchy especially since it IS a obscure costume but seriously if someone I don't recognize walks into a photo I just figure I haven't got that far into the series. No need for dickish elitist behavior.

Offline Kurosaki.Isshin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2008, 09:31:53 pm »
Of Course, I will be attending as Isshin, like I did for Sakuracon :D.
Cosplays for K-con

Saturday - Kurosaki Isshin - Bleach
Sunday - Dr. Franken Stein - Soul Eater
Monday - Dr. Franken Stein - Soul Eater *Knight in Team Red*

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2008, 01:10:48 am »
I'll be going as 4th espadaa Ulquiorra Shiffer one day.  Not sure iif ya need me, only 2 people knew who I was last year ; ;.  Should have full costume this year if you did recognize me.

Always Bored, contact my msn if you want to chat.

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2008, 07:36:40 am »
Of Course, I will be attending as Isshin, like I did for Sakuracon :D.
O.o...spoiler (for those dub folks) Isshin?  If so then it looks like Kumoricon will have two of that version.. o.o

Offline Kurosaki.Isshin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2008, 04:01:38 pm »
Yes that Isshin, I was him for Sakuracon too,
Cosplays for K-con

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2008, 06:05:49 pm »

Alright now when you say 'spoiler' do you mean Isshin with shredded captains coat tied to his shoulder or  '11th captain Isshin" ?

Because 11th division-Captain Isshin is THEORY, not spoiler. Likely theory, sure, but NOT proven.

Offline Kurosaki.Isshin

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2008, 09:10:34 pm »
The Shredded Coat Isshin...
Cosplays for K-con

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2008, 09:29:18 pm »
The Shredded Coat Isshin...

Oh good. Just..curious. I hear a lot of people going as 11th Captain Isshin and calling it 'spoiler'. >_<

Offline EmAino

• Chibi
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2008, 09:36:27 pm »
Hokay, so, after seeing Memories of Nobody, my best friend (easily) talked me into doing Byakuya to go along with her Shinigami Rukia.
Sakuracon 2014
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Yugito Nii - Naruto Shippuden
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon

Kumoricon
God Tier Jane Crocker - Homestuck
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Komachi Onozuka - Touhou

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2008, 06:52:47 am »
Yeah..the version from episode 111/112. Don't read the manga so I don't know where it was in that. I was the one at Fanime.

I'm not really speculating on what he was yet...probably won't know for quite some time with the anime, at least.. <.<

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2008, 10:03:23 am »
Yeah..the version from episode 111/112. Don't read the manga so I don't know where it was in that. I was the one at Fanime.

I'm not really speculating on what he was yet...probably won't know for quite some time with the anime, at least.. <.<

I personally don't care what he was.
 I do like Isshin but I did not know such a burning hatred over a fictional character,such as the one I have for Ichigo was possible.
 Once we find out exactly what Isshins connection was that will just just give the Ichigo fanboys more reason to act like cocky little children with compensation complexes ( hey, I do a know a couple very decent ones..just a couple) and only further give the shinigami reason to retire because hey, we have Ichigo! Who needs an entire world of Gods who have been running things since the beginning of time.

...man I love over-the-top rants. XD

^^; Aaanyway I don't think I  saw you there, at least I didn't recognize you. Don't feel bad though  no one even knew I was from Bleach.  Except the Rukias. They have some sort of "Nii-sama-radar.  Poor Byakuya can't EVER escape.

Offline Bizzaroo

• Cabbit
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2008, 06:56:22 pm »
Well I will be a 11th Division Zaraki Kenpachi this con. So count on him showing up. I just need someone to help complete it with a Yachiru.  :-\
Don't Let The Boarder Be Your Boundary!

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2008, 02:01:10 am »
Alright guys, so what is your own personal preference for the photo shoots and everything?  I tried to plan out something but it didn't work too well.  So what is everyone good with doing.  Time and location is something we really need to decide on.

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2008, 07:06:26 am »
I pretty much won't be at any gatherings because of staffing..so everyone will just have to look for Kurosaki Isshin wandering around with a yojimbo badge/haori.

Offline myalchod

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2008, 07:57:20 am »
I haven't any particular preferences on date and time, because I don't think D.Gray-man has decided on anything yet, and that's the only other meet I might be going to.  (Since I think my group's it for Juuni Kokki, unsurprisingly.)

My two useless cents. :3

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2008, 09:45:45 am »
Yes, the problem is working around everyone's busy schedules.  I have another group that's dancing so we'll be doing practice and everything, so the photo shoot determines that time and date.  It's all a big chain I suppose.

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2008, 11:11:43 pm »
Well I'm dropping out my ulquiorra cosplay.  It's starting to cost to much to get this stuff comissioned.  I found a sword online but it's to expensive.  The person flat out told me to not buy anything until september since all the stuff is in china and the olympics are making shipping costs rediculous there.  So...I'm just going to drop Ulquiorra until next year.  I guess at least the english -vomit- watching people will know me by then...should reach the low 100's by then.

Always Bored, contact my msn if you want to chat.

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2008, 08:09:51 pm »

Ugh it look like I'll be stuck as Renji..AGAIN.  Right now my hair is pink and black..I obviously cant have it both and aparently my friends will murder me if I don't go as Renji.

I don't really want to though. I'm kind of sick of it. >_<

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2008, 09:29:15 pm »
Awww but Renji is fuuuuun and we need one

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2008, 10:19:36 pm »

Maybe Renji is sick of being 'fun'. Maybe Renji wants to the badass one who gives the orders instead of being kicked around like a stray dog. 
Does anyone ever think of that? Noooo.
 One of these he's going to go postal and destroy seireitei..or at least attempt to only to be effortlessly crushed by his own Captain XP
( That was total sarcasm BTW, I don't mind being 'fun' except that..)

He requires soo much energy to keep up! And I'm so very, very tired.

Last Kumori con I was hallucinating by Sunday night and kept falling asleep standing up. Best con ever.
Oh, I will probably bring Bankai Zabimaru with me in all his glowing greatness too.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2008, 10:23:19 pm »

Maybe Renji is sick of being 'fun'. Maybe Renji wants to the badass one who gives the orders instead of being kicked around like a stray dog. 
Does anyone ever think of that? Noooo.
 One of these he's going to go postal and destroy seireitei..or at least attempt to only to be effortlessly crushed by his own Captain XP
( That was total sarcasm BTW, I don't mind being 'fun' except that..)

He requires soo much energy to keep up! And I'm so very, very tired.

Last Kumori con I was hallucinating by Sunday night and kept falling asleep standing up. Best con ever.
Oh, I will probably bring Bankai Zabimaru with me in all his glowing greatness too.

I know that.  You want to have fun being the character but sometimes it cna get tiring.  Rukia's not as tiring I guess.  My cousin who's doing Ichigo is going to make me try to open a juice box.  XD  That should be fun but when I get broed with it, I have other cosplay to do too.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2008, 06:08:45 am »
I'm thinking of doing the photoshoot on Saturday, since that's the non-busy photo day.  But I'm still checking things.  How is everyone during that day?  I'm trying to plan it around all the other events and such; and does anyone know when the masquerade is?

Offline IchigoBunny

• Sailor Scout
    • Ichigobunny's deviant art
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2008, 01:46:53 pm »
My boyfriend and I are cosplaying as Ichigo from the execution grounds or bankai idk which he wants yet but i am ganna be orihime in her school uniform. anyone wanna do a huge bleach shoot? anyway i was wondering if anyone has a good idea on how to make the neck tie with the gold piece in the middle because idk what that is.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2008, 03:47:11 pm »
We're planning a photo shoot for Bleach.  That's what this thread is XD  We're still trying to think of a day to do it but I'm pretty sure we're going to do it Saturday.  We haven't decided much else besides that yet.

Offline Kori123

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2008, 05:58:57 am »
Okay, the shoot will be for Saturday 8/30/2008 - noon. 

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2008, 08:43:04 am »
If you want I can still go as Orihime, but if you have changed your mind I understand.

Wahh Renji <33 X3 I'm sorry I'm a fan of him  OrihimexRenji=Orengi (haha the japanese name for Orange niceeeee)
XD

I'm stupid. sorry

Offline myalchod

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2008, 08:51:53 am »
I'll do my best to be there!