Author Topic: Settlers of Catan anyone?  (Read 3962 times)

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
Settlers of Catan anyone?
« on: December 29, 2007, 02:26:46 pm »
I think I'm addicted to Settlers of Catan but I don't own the game or nothing. Anybody want to play with me? I was thinking it would be a good idea to set up a regular night during the week if enough people are up for it. I live in Beaverton.
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
Re: Settlers of Catan anyone?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 08:29:55 pm »
I have the game. *got it last year for x-mas.* and I would love to have a game night! or an every other weekend thing might work too. *since she doesn't have her son every other weekend. ^^;; *

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 12:47:33 am »
i asked chris and he sez its catan in not carkason like i thought, he does have it tho, he likes carcassonne better, he hasnt played catan forever,
he wants to know if you are you talking the bord game or aranging a muti on computer?
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 01:15:01 am »
I have the board game. I didn't even know they had it on the computer. I thought we were talking about a game night thing like at someone's house. *a bit confused now.* 

When I lived in Colorado I went to one in fort collins every other weekend and it was fun, mostly played Settlers of Catan. But sometimes played other games like it too.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 01:16:49 am by Roddy Manic »

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 07:02:55 am »
My friend has a game night in beaverton every monday at 7:30 and they almost always play settlers with the more player expansion to it. 

Oh, and I NEVER loose, I sometimes don't play though so other people can win  ;D
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 01:44:16 pm »
I'm talking about the board game.

The computer game I play, if anyone is interested, is at catan.jsettlers.org. I usually play against bots but it would be more fun to play the real board game in person.
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline guspasho

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 02:46:52 pm »
I have three at least for Carcassonne (sp?) on Tuesday, January 1st, 2 PM, at my place. Any of you want to join?
2008 Facilities Liaison

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 01:06:33 am »
I don't know what that is..

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 08:14:42 am »
I'll get my Catan box back from my friends then. It's been living out in Hillsboro because they have a big enough table for it.

I've got all three expansions and all three bonus packs for more players. I even bought a second copy of the first box and its bonus pack so that we could have more land.

I'd be glad to come over and play Settlers one of these nights once I get the box back. I may be able to get it as soon as tomorrow, I'll keep you posted.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 04:40:40 pm by TomtheFanboy »
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline AnimeMatrix

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 03:48:32 pm »
Oh! I love Settlers of Catan! I'm saving up to buy the expansions ^_^. But I've live down in Salem, so I don't think I can make it to game with you and Meg...

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 10:26:51 pm »
I'll get my Catan box back from my friends then. It's been living out in Hillsboro because they have a big enough table for it.

I've got all three expansions and all three bonus packs for more players. I even bought a second copy of the first box and its bonus pack so that we could have more land.

I'd be glad to come over and play Settlers one of these nights once I get the box back. I may be able to get it as soon as tomorrow, I'll keep you posted.

WOW

Offline EcchiSpice

• Chibi
    • www.dreamlandjapan.com
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2008, 08:42:51 am »
We're having a game today at 2:00. (That's gusapasho and I.) People are welcome to join! Tho you might have to suffer through scattered fabric....
You'll be loved, you'll be loved, like you never have known. When memories of me will seem more like bad dreams. Just a series of blurs, like I never occurred. Someday, you will be loved.

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 03:49:07 am »
I can't come I didn't check the forum in time