Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts 0'8  (Read 102624 times)

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
Re: Kingdom Hearts 0'8
« Reply #150 on: March 29, 2008, 10:32:02 pm »
..I really hate my internet! I lose it every 5 minutes @_@

anyways, 2nd time posting this, but basically i got bored and counted up the number of people we have for each costume so far! It isnt necisarily for the photoshoot, but just for kcon in general, since a few people are doing double KH cosplays so they cant be both at the shoot XP

2 Roxas
2 Kairi
2 Namine
2 Axel
2 Heartless
2 Zexion
Riku
Hayner
Seifer
Olette
Xigbar
Demyx
Dancer Nobody

lol, Im shocked we dont have a Sora yet!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 10:34:28 pm by Hashi »
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!
"Wanna be a Freedom Fighter?"

Offline Kirakins

• Sailor Scout
    • My Myspace
« Reply #151 on: March 31, 2008, 09:23:59 am »
My friend will more than likely be the Sora to my Roxas XD We also may have my boyfriend do Riku, and a friend I met at Sakuracon plans on going as another Axel ^_^

Planned Cosplay '09

Roxas - Christmas Town, Cyber Punk, and Masquerade. Bringing other versions, too.
Naruto - Shippuden Naru

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #152 on: March 31, 2008, 10:20:56 am »
Awesome! Man, really wish i could have gone to Sakuracon this year, but oh well, theres next year!

So, did we want to try to plan a post-photoshoot thing like last year and the starbucks?

Actually..we're still a long ways from having a schedule, so maybe not XP Yay for jumping the gun
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #153 on: March 31, 2008, 04:05:51 pm »
I think it sounds fun. :P

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #154 on: March 31, 2008, 06:28:19 pm »
I'm sure the after-party will happen regardless of planning. XD Besides, there's lots of awesome things to do in the Lloyd Center (including Starbucks), so we'll prolly end up spending a good amount of time there, if not in the park. ^^
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice
Simon - Minor Acts of Heroism
?? Essence - Red Hood & the Outlaws
?? Cassandra Cain Batgirl - Batman

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #155 on: March 31, 2008, 06:54:53 pm »
Yeah, I spent like 4 hours one night on google maps looking at the area from street veiw XP go random insomnia..but it seems like A) the park is gonna rock for a KH photoshoot, and B) We have a lot of options,theres a quiznos right across the street from the park, and then the lloyd center. So yeah definately not limited if we wanna hang after the shoot.XP

and as for regardless of planning, yeah, haha i know. I just love planning things, even if they dont require planning!

Maybe ill actually bring my Kh photoshoot sign this year..last year it got bent so i didnt bring it, and now i regret it lol its got the kingdom hearts heart on one side and "Its Yaoi time!" on the other!
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #156 on: March 31, 2008, 07:01:21 pm »
Bring it! Totally! If it gets bent again, I'll FIX IT! We'll, like, tape our struggle bats to it or something! XD;;
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Saitaina

• Cabbit
    • Beauty Within
« Reply #157 on: March 31, 2008, 07:27:59 pm »
Well, since I'm having massive writer's block on my Izeno/Zexion monolouge for my skit, I might end up switching chars again (so helpful I have yet to actually purchase anything).

Then again, there's not much I can do as Lexeus either except stand around and look pretty.

(and yet all this relies even more on weither or not I can get the funds together to even make it to the con, stupid room rates and gas)

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #158 on: March 31, 2008, 07:38:14 pm »
Well, since I'm having massive writer's block on my Izeno/Zexion monolouge for my skit, I might end up switching chars again (so helpful I have yet to actually purchase anything).

Then again, there's not much I can do as Lexeus either except stand around and look pretty.

(and yet all this relies even more on weither or not I can get the funds together to even make it to the con, stupid room rates and gas)

I hope you can make it! We could always use another Zexion, or a Lexaeus! He doesn't get enough love. X3
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Saitaina

• Cabbit
    • Beauty Within
« Reply #159 on: March 31, 2008, 07:47:51 pm »
So far it's a go, but mum's hoping I can track down roomates somewhere (no idea where) to split the cost of the room, as that's the most expensive part.

I'm still torn for the cosplay as I'd hate to throw away two monthes of research for Zexion's lexicon but Lexaeus is an easier costume (if not easier weapon) plus I rather fit his build (y'know, if he was 5'2" *grins*)

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #160 on: March 31, 2008, 07:53:23 pm »
Maybe Ill make a newer, better, sparklier sign! with extra epic for those hard to get cosplayers XD
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #161 on: March 31, 2008, 08:21:15 pm »
So far it's a go, but mum's hoping I can track down roomates somewhere (no idea where) to split the cost of the room, as that's the most expensive part.

I'm still torn for the cosplay as I'd hate to throw away two monthes of research for Zexion's lexicon but Lexaeus is an easier costume (if not easier weapon) plus I rather fit his build (y'know, if he was 5'2" *grins*)
Besides the fact that money is a pain in the butt, you could make both. Maybe not in time for this Kcon, but if you wear one this year, you could wear the other next year.  ^^

As for roommates, if your mom was okay with it, you could post here in the forums asking for roommates that live near you so you'd get a chance to meet them beforehand. There's always people with extra space in their rooms, especially space for people who'll help pay. X3

Maybe Ill make a newer, better, sparklier sign! with extra epic for those hard to get cosplayers XD
Speaking of epic, have you seen Majin and Kayleigh's Cleon? Cuz it's epic. And I'm so jealous. >.< Damn gorgeous cosplayers. XD;;
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #162 on: March 31, 2008, 09:06:24 pm »
Oh snapu! they finally finished?! :O -goes to look-

-back from looking- Oh my god~ Yes.

But back to the topic!...which i think I have lost.
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #163 on: March 31, 2008, 09:09:37 pm »
I think it was a room... you could room with me if 1. I get a room and 2. there is enough room. X3 I don't think getting it would be a problem, but a lot of people wanna room with me It all depends on how many people is really too much.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #164 on: March 31, 2008, 09:11:03 pm »
I think it was a room... you could room with me if 1. I get a room and 2. there is enough room. X3 I don't think getting it would be a problem, but a lot of people wanna room with me It all depends on how many people is really too much.
The room limit for the hotel is 8 people, just so you know. ^^
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #165 on: March 31, 2008, 09:34:40 pm »
Oh darn! XP Umm... Then I think I'm at my limit. Sorry. >.<

Offline Kirakins

• Sailor Scout
    • My Myspace
« Reply #166 on: April 01, 2008, 08:33:17 am »
Hashi, I went to Sakuracon this year, and I've decided that Kumoricon pwns on Sakuracon. Sure, S-con is bigger and has a "better" location, but the atmosphere of the con is nowhere near as awesome as Kumoricon. Plus, it rained/snowed the whole time and it was super cold! All in all, I say Kumoricon wins on cool factor.

Plus the KH cosplayers seemed to be more friendly (cept the Axel I met; she rocked!) at K-Con =) I'm excited to meet you all! =D

Planned Cosplay '09

Roxas - Christmas Town, Cyber Punk, and Masquerade. Bringing other versions, too.
Naruto - Shippuden Naru

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #167 on: April 01, 2008, 04:56:18 pm »
-nods- Kcon was my first con last year, and i couldnt have wished for a better first con experience. everyone i met was so nice (the KH cossers especially XD ) and it was just the perfect size. Sakuracon is a lot larger, but i highly doubt it could ever be better than Kcon in my book, haha. But i still wanna go sometime.

and yosh, looking forward to meeting everyone too! Ill probably look like my icon XP

Only like 5 months till Kumoricon!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 05:00:27 pm by Hashi »
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #168 on: April 01, 2008, 05:04:45 pm »
everyone i met was so nice (the KH cossers especially XD )

LOL. We're awesome like that. 8|
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #169 on: April 01, 2008, 06:08:49 pm »
It was my first too! And I know that it's just gonna keep getting better, which is amazing. ^_^ I'm gonna be a regular con-goer cause from here on out I'm gonna go to as many as I can. :P

Offline Saitaina

• Cabbit
    • Beauty Within
« Reply #170 on: April 01, 2008, 06:26:48 pm »
This is my first con ever, so I'm hoping someone takes pity on the poor nobody and lets me hang out with them.  27 years old and I still get shy in crowds *headdesk*

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #171 on: April 01, 2008, 06:41:04 pm »
I'm really good at moving in crowds cause I'm so small. lol, but everyones really nice, you shouldn't have any trouble meeting people there and having a great time.

Offline Kirakins

• Sailor Scout
    • My Myspace
« Reply #172 on: April 01, 2008, 08:13:13 pm »
I have been going to K-con since it's start a long time ago. Last year I was a KH cosplayer, but I felt left out since I was Kairi, and Kairi got no love. This year I'll be Roxas though, so I think that'll help. XD

Planned Cosplay '09

Naruto - Shippuden Naru

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #173 on: April 01, 2008, 08:40:20 pm »
Aww, so this year I won't get any love? XP Sad!

Offline Kirakins

• Sailor Scout
    • My Myspace
« Reply #174 on: April 01, 2008, 09:47:28 pm »
Aww, so this year I won't get any love? XP Sad!

I'll love you! Crackity crack, RoxasxKairi... ftw? XD

Planned Cosplay '09

Naruto - Shippuden Naru

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #175 on: April 01, 2008, 09:51:57 pm »
Hahaha, the more I think about it the more I think I should make my sister be Namine. Then we could get yuri and raxas Namine... makes more sense that way. lol

Offline Caelendil

• Cabbit
    • My deviantart
« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2008, 02:39:21 pm »
Kirrraaaaaa!!! *glomp*  I've invaded the forums...  Bwahaha! Yes, this is Axel!! I hope I get off work for this *crosses fingers* I miss my Roxy!  I'm doing some modifications to my coat. ><;  This oughta be interesting..  I am going to take my time off request to work tomarrow, and as soon as its approved...  count in another Axel for Kumori-Con!
2010: Kakuzu

Offline Acheron

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2008, 04:07:21 pm »
^^;; Oh, oh, I'll be going as Vexen on the second day. I'm guessing that's no good? I'd go on the first, but I've got a big Phoenix Wright photoshoot.
Kumoricon 2014:

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2008, 04:50:40 pm »
Cool!!! :D I'm KH the whole weekend so it doesn't matter to me.

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #179 on: April 02, 2008, 07:30:15 pm »
^^;; Oh, oh, I'll be going as Vexen on the second day. I'm guessing that's no good? I'd go on the first, but I've got a big Phoenix Wright photoshoot.

That's fine. We can move the shoot to Sunday if that works better for everyone. Sunday is just always a big cosplay day cuz it's the biggest day of the con period. That means there's more shoots to schedule around (for people who do lots of them) and big events like the cosplay contest later in the day. That's why we suggested Saturday. But if Sunday works better, we can move it, no prob!

Also, I'd like to say that I'm glad you're being Vexen, cuz he needs more love! X3
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #180 on: April 02, 2008, 08:13:02 pm »
yeah, Saturday was a temporary day that we chose for the shoot, because, it seemed like it would be the easiest to work around peoples scheduales. But, as we get closer to the coonvention, and more shoots come up and activities and stuff, we'll choose an offical time and date. So, right now saturday is just like a placeholder date, but chances are, it'll moved if we have a lot of people wanting it on sunday, or if sunday just seems like a better day for the shoot.

and yay! another Axel, and a Vexen!

EDIT:wow..I just realized i posted this at 8:13 XP ..is it sad i celebrate that time of day? haha..
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 10:41:30 pm by Hashi »
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #181 on: April 02, 2008, 11:51:53 pm »
EDIT:wow..I just realized i posted this at 8:13 XP ..is it sad i celebrate that time of day? haha..

LAWL you make me laugh. XD;;

(PS: SANJI TIME, SANJI TIME!! *dances*)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 11:52:24 pm by goatchild »
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Acheron

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #182 on: April 03, 2008, 10:03:56 am »

That's fine. We can move the shoot to Sunday if that works better for everyone. Sunday is just always a big cosplay day cuz it's the biggest day of the con period. That means there's more shoots to schedule around (for people who do lots of them) and big events like the cosplay contest later in the day. That's why we suggested Saturday. But if Sunday works better, we can move it, no prob!

Also, I'd like to say that I'm glad you're being Vexen, cuz he needs more love! X3

Ah! I wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone, but... ah... yes, if it was on Sunday, that would truly be ideal~

:3 Yeah, Vexen is my favorite Organization member. Hopefully I'll even have a shield done by then (go go woodworking class!).

@Hashi: >____< Yes, yes, if it was any other time I would happily go on Sunday, but I'm actually leading a ten-man PW cosplay group, you must understand. Like I said, I don't want to inconvenience anyone, but if it came down to a debate, my vote is definitely for Sunday.
Kumoricon 2014:

Offline Kirakins

• Sailor Scout
    • My Myspace
« Reply #183 on: April 03, 2008, 10:05:53 am »
Kirrraaaaaa!!! *glomp*  I've invaded the forums...  Bwahaha! Yes, this is Axel!! I hope I get off work for this *crosses fingers* I miss my Roxy!  I'm doing some modifications to my coat. ><;  This oughta be interesting..  I am going to take my time off request to work tomarrow, and as soon as its approved...  count in another Axel for Kumori-Con!

Yay! My Axel! *glompppp* Yeah, I miss you as well. I've thought of all these ideas for photoshoots, and I'm like, blah! Damnit! Where's my Axel? *single emo tear* Haha. I REALLY hope you can come.. And if so, I would totally dig doing a Schoolboy outfit with you <3

Anywho, yeah, I'll be redoing some stuff on my Roxy too <3

Planned Cosplay '09

Naruto - Shippuden Naru

Offline Caelendil

• Cabbit
    • My deviantart
« Reply #184 on: April 03, 2008, 04:13:05 pm »
Yay! My Axel! *glompppp* Yeah, I miss you as well. I've thought of all these ideas for photoshoots, and I'm like, blah! Damnit! Where's my Axel? *single emo tear* Haha. I REALLY hope you can come.. And if so, I would totally dig doing a Schoolboy outfit with you <3

Anywho, yeah, I'll be redoing some stuff on my Roxy too <3

Oooh oooh oohh!  More photoshoots!?  It makes me wish I was in Oregon! *crys for about 2 minutes, then runs to pack car (i wish.. =(  )*  My dad is finding me this really like..  exotic wood to work with to redo my chakrams, so that should be awesome, and less breakage!  I've also got together some awesome stuff for Raver Axel..  I just need a top now! I got the most awesome pants..  *drool*  I also managed to find an awesome belt, wrist wraps and some other goodies.  I'll have to show you later!!  We gotta talk more about this schoolboy thing!  I'm not sure what to do!  ???

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #185 on: April 03, 2008, 04:15:57 pm »
*has nothing to say*......... Edited post! (as if anyone read it before) umm... so before people talked about skits... what were they? XD I forget.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 04:17:27 pm by Invader spleen »

Offline Caelendil

• Cabbit
    • My deviantart
« Reply #186 on: April 03, 2008, 04:20:45 pm »
Skits skits..  Me thinks I'm scared of the stage! lol.  Uhm..  Still waiting on reply if I'm off work or not. XD  I could probably be convinced to get into a skit though. 

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #187 on: April 03, 2008, 04:22:14 pm »
I'd love to be in one, I'm in acting class. :] Sadly enough I'm going as Kairi (pink) and my sister as Kairi (school) and no one really cares about Kairi!!! Dx

Offline ssceles

• Cabbit
    • Sakura-con 2007 Cosplaying Adventure
« Reply #188 on: April 04, 2008, 06:49:18 pm »
'ellos all. I was a Marluxia from last year. Last year was my first time to Kumori-con! ^_^

I just got back from Sakura-con '08 this week, and I'm happy to say things were AWESOME as hell. I went as KH2 Riku (my mother worked hella hard on that costume, I'm so happy with it!) and as Zexion (*dances around with book singin' Sexy Back*).

=3 So, you've probably got yourself another KH2 Riku, right here! *raises hand* And likely another Zexion, as well. Depends on what my real hair decides to do... I'll check back on the forums here as it gets closer to summer... and by then I'll have a list of my room mates. I'm expecting my Demyx to go again. But for now, I leave you all with this picture from Sakura-con. That Riku's me, and, there's a chance I get that antiSora to come down to Kumori-con for you guys. xD She said the costume would be blazing hot though, but that won't stop her from coming, just might stop her from dressing up as antiSora (awww... dang). 

link to picture from Sakura-con

Bai everyone~! ^^

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #189 on: April 04, 2008, 07:12:32 pm »
YAY~ more people! Always awesome! X3
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice

Offline Hashi

• Bunnygirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #190 on: April 04, 2008, 07:57:00 pm »
lol yaaay! you're coming back! i still have the picture of you giving my riku the flower XD good times..
Kumoricon:
Jet [atla]
Jet [MAoH]
Man-delaide [HINABN]
Mephisto [AnE]

カヲルはあなたの罪のために死んだ!

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #191 on: April 04, 2008, 09:11:21 pm »
Awesome costume sscele! XD Loved it! You had so many Soras!!!! lol

Offline sexynojutsusasuke

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #192 on: April 06, 2008, 08:28:02 pm »
i'm so happy >W< squeeeeeeeeeee
i convince my two bestie friends to come to kumoricon this year :D and they are KH FANATICS >W< so i will have a kairi and a yuffie from KH2 :D wooot >W< and i am still working on my namine dress ^.^;;; i suck at sewing, i'm on my 3rd try at it ^^;;;;;
planned cosplay:
Namine
Misa Amane

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #193 on: April 06, 2008, 08:28:57 pm »
Woot for new people!

Offline Vassa

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #194 on: April 08, 2008, 07:39:21 am »
(Hello everyone!)

I wanted to go as Namine (favorite character) or maybe a different KH character. (decisions, decisions...)

This will be my first year cosplaying and I'm very excited! x3

« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 07:44:58 am by Vassa »

Offline Kirakins

• Sailor Scout
    • My Myspace
« Reply #195 on: April 08, 2008, 07:45:30 am »
(Hello everyone!)

I wanted to go as Namine (favorite character) or maybe a different KH character. (decisions, decisions...)

Welcome, and Alice would be totally amazing if you decided to do it ^3^

Planned Cosplay '09

Naruto - Shippuden Naru

Offline Vassa

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #196 on: April 08, 2008, 05:50:58 pm »
(Hello everyone!)

Welcome, and Alice would be totally amazing if you decided to do it ^3^
Thanks!
I'm thinking about trying to do both.
Alice and Namine have relatively the same hair and I could just make one of the outfits myself (yay amateur sewing skills!) and buy the other.
:3

Offline Invader spleen

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #197 on: April 08, 2008, 06:26:10 pm »
We have a lot of Namine's going already, but more people are always welcome. ^_^

Offline Vassa

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #198 on: April 08, 2008, 07:41:23 pm »
A lot, really?
I didn't see that many last year, but oh well.

Alice In Wonderland it is! <3

Offline goatchild

• Bunnygirl
    • The Potato Smashers
« Reply #199 on: April 08, 2008, 07:46:45 pm »
There's usually a lot of the more main charas, like Namine, Sora, Axel, Roxas, etc. Nothing wrong with having more! Though more minor characters are just as fun! ^^
ECCC/Sakuracon 2012
Impulse - Young Justice