Author Topic: artist alley questions, again =.=  (Read 3856 times)

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
artist alley questions, again =.=
« on: December 14, 2007, 07:41:23 am »
alright, so a while ago when i was looking forward to signing up for the artist alley i couldnt because registration hadnt opend yet.

so now i have all the artist alley forms nice and fillid out, but do i have to fill out the registration forms to? and what about the other artists that i am going to have in the AA with me? do they register on their own and we send in the extra artists forms? please im so confuzed and i want to get a table fast before they run out! D:
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Re: artist alley questions, again =.=
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 04:30:17 pm »
Send in the Artist Alley forms with a note asking for registration confirmation. I think a person who buys a booth gets their registration included. If you're sharing the table then you might get an extra reg for an extra booth spot....

Otherwise, every other person in the booth needs to reg as normal.

Anyway, once they have your booth registration forms they should send you a confirmation email and hopefully an answer to your note.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Pezzer

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 03:26:05 pm »
1) Artist Alley booths come with 1 full registration for the convention
2) No you don't have to fill out the normal registration forms, just fillout the Artist Alley registration form (also includes a diffrent registration form).
3) send an e-mail to exhibitors@kumoricon.org and ask for an additional artist registration form (this might be slow).
if you are reading this i have broken free

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 09:50:57 am »
ok so the people who are doing this with me have to be registered before i send in the forms? (gah this is confuzing)

Offline Pezzer

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 08:22:04 pm »
yeah its a little wacky I know.

no the other people with your will register with you when you send in your artist alley contracts and that additional artist forms. (once you get the form it has the correct payment amounts for additional people on it)

this is so you all get Artist Alley badges.

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 11:12:47 pm »
and i send this in through mail? or can i do it online.... so pretty much i need the:
artist alley form
the aditional artist forms
and the registration forms
and money
in one thing?

Offline Pezzer

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 07:08:44 pm »
and i send this in through mail? or can i do it online.... so pretty much i need the:
artist alley form
the aditional artist forms
and the registration forms
and money
in one thing?

almost. all you need to send in is:
pages 7 and 8 from the Artist Alley contract
the additional artist form
(parent form if applicable)
and the money

yes these things have to be sent via the mail. though that is really only 4 pages, 1 stamp should be fine.

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 10:37:22 am »
ah, so the aditional artist just need to signe up for k con before i send in their aditional artist forms?

(my final question on this, sorry if im being difficult, or stupid)

Offline Pezzer

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 01:48:07 pm »
the additional artist form is their registration for the convention. you will need to add the appropriate amount for each artist.

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 04:19:12 pm »
alright thank you~

Offline sarah-the-strange

• Cabbit
    • Love Me Dead Lolita
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2008, 09:35:18 pm »
No you don't have to fill out the normal registration forms, just fillout the Artist Alley registration form (also includes a diffrent registration form).

anyone happen to know where this form is? i have looked ALL over the website and there is nothing for AA.  It says to email the AA manager- which i have, and emailed the con chair/vice chair- and still nothing.......

a little help here for newcomer to Kumoricon? I promise candies! *cough*-bribery-*cough*

Adorable and Affordable Gothic & Lolita Accessories
wwww.lovemedeadloltia.com

Offline Pezzer

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 11:03:47 pm »
CANDY!!! i like candy!

the exhibitor and Artist Alley page is here but if you just want to e-mail Lori (the new Exhibitor and Artist Alley manager) send her an e-mail at exhibitors AT kumoricon.org

be patient as she is catching up on a back log of e-mails from the previous manager

*looks innocent*

Offline sarah-the-strange

• Cabbit
    • Love Me Dead Lolita
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 07:23:57 am »
Thanks- i have been to this page that you linked AND have emailed. There is *no* live link to download a form-so what am i missing?

Artist Alley

Booths are $80.00 (US) and come with one full pass to the convention. Additional passes can be purchased via standard registration. List additional booth attendees on the Artist Alley contract in order to allow them access to your table.

Booths are 10′ x 10′, and come with a 8′ x 30″ table with 2 chairs and a 120-volt power outlet. Pipe and drape included.

Artist Alley is open to creators of original artwork, fan art, and handicrafts only. If you are unsure, please ask at exhibitors at kumoricon dot org.

For contracts and more information, please contact exhibitors at kumoricon dot org.

Be sure to check your spam folder for replies, as some filters will identify Kumoricon emails as spam.

So i have emailed....and emailed for the contract- no reply. Help!  I even contracted the con chair/vice chair- with promises that someone would email me the contract.........since back in Dec.  I have been doing cons for the past 7 years.....so i have some idea of what goes on and how AA works.

I appreciate the backlog but what is the problem of just posting the link for the contract and whatever paperwork needs to be filled out?

*throws magical star candy to everyone*

Thanks-STS

« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 07:25:51 am by sarah-the-strange »
Adorable and Affordable Gothic & Lolita Accessories
wwww.lovemedeadloltia.com

Offline sweetyt

• Oni
    • My DA gallery
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 09:35:49 pm »

So i have emailed....and emailed for the contract- no reply. Help!  I even contracted the con chair/vice chair- with promises that someone would email me the contract.........since back in Dec.  I have been doing cons for the past 7 years.....so i have some idea of what goes on and how AA works.

I appreciate the backlog but what is the problem of just posting the link for the contract and whatever paperwork needs to be filled out?

*throws magical star candy to everyone*

Thanks-STS

I know this is a little late to reply but if you are still wondering. Lori hasta get everything settled with the hotels and such. so when that is done, then she can send the contracts to everyone who emailed her. I know how you feel cause I felt that too until I imed her on aim and she said she can't send out anything until she gets everything squared away. so best thing to do is be patient.