Author Topic: Cute Items in the Dealers Room? (Image Heavy!!)  (Read 4501 times)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Cute Items in the Dealers Room? (Image Heavy!!)
« on: December 04, 2007, 10:22:14 pm »
I always save money at kumoricon to buy cute items and character goods, but I never find anything besides bootleg Vivienne Westwood items and Hello Kitty things that aren't really my style. So I end up spending it on manga.

So I was wondering if anyone else would be intrested in character goods from San-x and goods from Swimmer? My friends and I are planning on selling our reduced price, used manga and anime and also brand lolita/punk clothing from Japan. If there's intrest in it, I'd also love to sell cute goods and such too!

Characters:

Monokoro Boo

Rilakkuma

Ruu & Suu

For Character goods I was thinking stuffed toys, stationary, sticker sheets and cell-phone charms.

Bentos, Water Bottles:

Bath:

other print:

Mirrors:

Bags:

Etc:

Slippers:

Computer Mice:

Alarm Clocks

Let me know!!

Thanks!

lovee

Caroline

Offline AnimeMatrix

• Chibi
Re: Cute Items in the Dealers Room? (Image Heavy!!)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 11:39:56 pm »
I'd be interested in buying EGL clothes and accessories. And if you have any Tokidoki stuff, I might buy that as well.

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 06:31:20 am »
That'd be pretty freakin' sweet.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 08:10:51 am »
i want rilakkuma bear plushie and what size are da slippers
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 12:15:28 pm »
Oooh cute things; I would definitely buy.
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline GaaraoftheFunk

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 02:12:58 pm »
I like my vivienne westwood necklace.D<

But i'd love to buy a few of those bags.OwO

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 03:21:11 pm »
AnimeMatrix-
Awesome! Are there any particular styles or items you're looking for?

Priscilla-
:D i'm glad you think so!

Jaz-
H25×W13 are the measurements listed on the website, so 9.8 inches long, 5.1 inches wide. :)

Sayda-
Awesome thanks!

Gaaraofthefunk-
Oh, I have no problems with real VW, I just cannot stand cheap replicas ;__;

Awesome!

Offline AnimeMatrix

• Chibi
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 03:45:07 pm »
AnimeMatrix-

I'm not really looking for any specific items- maybe a skirt? Or a black parasol. And I'm a fan of the Aristocrat look and the "darker" Lolita looks.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 04:06:08 pm »
AnimeMatrix-

I'm not really looking for any specific items- maybe a skirt? Or a black parasol. And I'm a fan of the Aristocrat look and the "darker" Lolita looks.
Ok! I'll make sure to order parasols too- the ones that I buy from Baby, the Stars shine Bright and Metamorphose are also made of a water-proof material so you can take them out in the rain too!

Offline AnimeMatrix

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2007, 04:10:00 pm »
AnimeMatrix-

Ok! I'll make sure to order parasols too- the ones that I buy from Baby, the Stars shine Bright and Metamorphose are also made of a water-proof material so you can take them out in the rain too!

May I ask how much you'd charge for them? That would be the biggest determinant of whether or not I buy from you. And I wouldn't want you to buy something that I'm not going to buy...

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2007, 05:02:41 pm »
Depending on the style and which brand I buy from the price will be diffrent. Meta's parasols are 20 without shipping from japan and BABY's are 40+. I know that people have cost issues so I think I'll be going for Metamorphose's parasols and because Meta's shipping cost is so weird, (Parasols cost more to ship than they do to buy) I'd have to charge 30 dollars, and even then I'm not even breaking even.
http://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/onlineshop_eng/misc/106412030019.php?ssid=132e211810711695824
An example of what Meta's parasols look like.

If you have an item from online that you'd want to buy along with the parasol, then I can probably charge you less as a package deal. (an example is an 80 dollar skirt + the parasol = 90 dollars).

Offline AnimeMatrix

• Chibi
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2007, 05:19:46 pm »
Depending on the style and which brand I buy from the price will be diffrent. Meta's parasols are 20 without shipping from japan and BABY's are 40+. I know that people have cost issues so I think I'll be going for Metamorphose's parasols and because Meta's shipping cost is so weird, (Parasols cost more to ship than they do to buy) I'd have to charge 30 dollars, and even then I'm not even breaking even.
http://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/onlineshop_eng/misc/106412030019.php?ssid=132e211810711695824

If you have an item from online that you'd want to buy along with the parasol, then I can probably charge you less as a package deal. (an example is an 80 dollar skirt + the parasol = 90 dollars).

Actually, could you possibly be able to get any clothes from Retroscope Fashions? They are an American maker of EGL clothes and I think their stuff is GORGEOUS!!!

http://members.aol.com/retroscope/index.html

I espcially like their bustle skirts. And though their parasols are a little on the spendier side, I'd love to buy one ^_^.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2007, 05:29:47 pm »

Actually, could you possibly be able to get any clothes from Retroscope Fashions? They are an American maker of EGL clothes and I think their stuff is GORGEOUS!!!

I espcially like their bustle skirts. And though their parasols are a little on the spendier side, I'd love to buy one ^_^.

Which skirt are you intrested in? :)

Hm... I'd say that if you're looking to invest in a parasol, I'd go with BABY's if you're willing to spend almost 60 dollars on one, and you won't have to worry about how to clean it if it gets dirty, as Baby's aren't covered in hard to clean lace.

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2007, 08:58:41 pm »
I would totally buy those bento boxes [Me + Cooking = Freak]. ><  I can't help it. And I'd buy some Lolita clothing too. Oh and Harujuku clothing would be awsome! Anything from Japan is awsome...I think?

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2007, 09:04:15 pm »
Ohhh I'm mostly interested in the clothing and bags; the stuff looks so cute!

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline maetel

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/maetel9/
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2007, 10:15:22 pm »

actually they buy clothes from FanPlusFriend and re-sell them with a markup.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2007, 11:11:04 pm »
Thank you for all the replies! i'm glad to know that people are intrested. :)

Offline luckytrousers

• Cabbit
    • luckytrousers
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2007, 11:34:48 pm »
Wow! The alarm clocks are amazing. I would buy one!  :D
Some are lucky to have sad dreams, but I'd rather have happy nightmares.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2007, 11:45:21 am »
Wow! The alarm clocks are amazing. I would buy one!  :D
Which style are you intrested in? (So I can make sure to order that one)

Offline AnimeMatrix

• Chibi
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2007, 12:08:02 am »

actually they buy clothes from FanPlusFriend and re-sell them with a markup.

Yeah, I checked out their website and they do say that their stuff is made by Fan Plus Friend, so I went over to Fan+Friend (their site takes a really long time to load >_<). However, I can't find some of the dresses on Fan+Friend.

But I really like this dress~
http://members.aol.com/retroscope/images/lolita/dr00015.jpg Which is actually sold a little cheaper on the Retroscope site than on F+F.

And I also like this skirt~
http://www.fanplusfriend.com/servlet/the-429/Elegant-Gothic-Fishtail-Bustle/Detail