Author Topic: Portland Anime lovers??  (Read 2433 times)

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
Portland Anime lovers??
« on: September 12, 2007, 10:27:08 pm »
This sounds silly I know.
I am moving into Portland this lovely weekend.

But I was wondering, would anyone like to meet up and explore the city one day and gossip about the latest animes, while cosplaying? perhaps?
XD
Strange right? But I've always wanted to do it.
........[hides]

Anyone interetested?

I'm tempted to just dress as a lolita, since I'm silly and can't whip up any cosplays just yet XD

If you are interested, just ask for my MYSPACE, we can talk through there, or here. I'm peachy with anything :D

<3

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
Re: Portland Anime lovers??
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 11:47:14 pm »
Well I do that on occasion just for fun so I might be up for it..though I am usually pretty busy with work. If nothing else I can always use more friends in Portland (especially anyone in SE Portland) ^-^
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 08:07:39 am »
I've never done it, but it always sounds fun to me XD haha I know I'm a nerd.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 07:02:51 pm »
I would think that anyone that goes to forum for what it is, is a nerd of some type.  Anyway, your idea sounds like fun. although, I dun know what I wear....only cosplay I could wear is my bleach(yamada hanatarou), but its getting to be a bit old now....
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Shadow_Dragon

• Oni
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 07:07:49 pm »
I live in portland and would gladly do that but i've sprained my ankle shortly after con and now i can't walk very much.

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 07:24:07 pm »
Ooh! Sounds fun! Where in portland and when? I don't think I can do it Saturday. Perhaps Sunday. lol

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 08:25:02 pm »
Well it wouldn't be until sometime next week, since I'm booked this weekend. Haha it's alright dear, the only cosplay I have to wear is my Hyatt one, and that would be a BIG no no. I don't want to be thought of a hooker or anything XDDD haha just kidding.
I'm thinking about just wearing a lolita attire I made a while back, if I can't make anything in the next week XD
Well we don't have to walk the whole time :D we can ride the max, and all that jazz. And if you get into too much pain Shadow_Dragon I can give you a piggy back ride, if you're comfortable with that of course. I wouldn't mind :O

Well what is a date that would work for everyone next week? I'm peachy with anything really. Though I do have NEW STUDENT WEEK at my college, so that might interfere with a few things XD

Offline dakrum

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/daks_mind
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 08:50:20 pm »
this sounds cool... although i still need to get my cosplay in to the cleaners x.x
THE anime list
now known as dakiro

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 12:52:17 am »
Oh that's quite alright! No fretting :D

Offline VampireFangs103

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 07:41:41 pm »
Where would we be masquerading? lol. And speaking of which, does anyone know if they're doing the masquerade ball again next year? Fun fun fun.