Author Topic: Any Talk of A Cosplay Halloween?  (Read 2300 times)

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
Any Talk of A Cosplay Halloween?
« on: September 15, 2007, 05:50:53 pm »
So, seeings some of us may have outgrown trick-or-treating and now go to parties, I was wondering if anyone knew of any cosplay parties on Halloween? I already bought my costume, so yeah.... We could dress up like we were cosplaying, or just Halloween, or whatever! Now, I'm not saying that I can plan this! I NEED HELP EVEN IF WE DO THINK ABOUT IT!

A) I'm only 12, and B) I know nothing about Portland[i.e. good locations], seeings as I live an hour away!

Offline Ren+Pocky

• Sailor Scout
Re: Any Talk of A Cosplay Halloween?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 08:29:15 pm »
You just can't wait to show off a costume you put NO EFFORT into, can you? >_> Yeesh.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 01:06:52 pm »
You just can't wait to show off a costume you put NO EFFORT into, can you? >_> Yeesh.

wow talk about rude!

there is nothing wrong with buying your costume, not every one has a sewing machine,
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 03:39:26 pm »
.....Ah, it's okay Jaz. I appreciate your concern, but Ren's my best friend, even is she is a solitary ass. -.- She likes to call it, "Brutally honest.'' And Ren, you can't sew either!! Heck, I'd be surprised if you could sew a sock!

......And don't blame me for wanting my costume to look nice! ^.^ -.- I cannot sew my way out of a paper bag.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 03:43:48 pm by Syd-chan »

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 03:42:31 pm »
is okay
 bought  vs home made cosplays are a bit of a forum debate, usally ending with as long as you dont claim to make the costum when you bought it theres no problem
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids