Author Topic: Remote voting - moved from Operations Thread  (Read 1892 times)

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
Remote voting - moved from Operations Thread
« on: February 10, 2008, 08:55:23 am »
I've been thinking about a flaw my current bylaws draft may have... How exactly should remote votes be verified?  I think I have a solution that will work for at least today.  I shall post it in the Meeting thread.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 10:27:24 am by rictheron »
---
Staff 2007-2010
2010-2008: Website Development (So very very much in the last month before the convention at last; Good thing I'm looking for work x.x and have the spare time ~.~)
2007: Website Administration (Mascot Voting Input, Live Schedule)

Offline rictheron

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.geocities.com/dark_star0
Remote voting
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 09:13:19 am »
Micheal, your comment has no bearing upon the subject of this thread.  You already have a thread setup for your bylaws and that is where you should post this.  Please do not clog up the threads of other departments with issues which do not have a bearing upon the subject matter and which are being covered elsewhere.  Thank you.
Jess Shelton
2008 Operations Director
2007 Assist. Operations Manager/Yojimbo Manager
2006 Assist. Yojimbo Manager
2005 Yojimbo Manager
2003-2004 Security
Credentials: senior Physics Major at PSU,Edu minor, Store Manager, Instructor, Security

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
Remote voting
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 09:34:34 am »
Micheal, your comment has no bearing upon the subject of this thread.  You already have a thread setup for your bylaws and that is where you should post this.  Please do not clog up the threads of other departments with issues which do not have a bearing upon the subject matter and which are being covered elsewhere.  Thank you.

Hi BSB!

You might want to try to Skype in (not sure how to do it myself) to the meeting. Mike posted some info here:
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=6236.0;topicseen

Otherwise, Publicity and Jaki in Programming are handling the booth / cat ear making panel at the Asian Festival so if they don't answer here, they would be great to contact.

Hope this helps!

That is the post within this thread that my reply has bearing upon.  Thank you for your understanding.
---
Staff 2007-2010
2010-2008: Website Development (So very very much in the last month before the convention at last; Good thing I'm looking for work x.x and have the spare time ~.~)

Offline rictheron

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.geocities.com/dark_star0
Remote voting
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 09:58:28 am »
Your comment was in regards to your bylaws draft using this as a vehicle to bring it out.  Both subjects, skyping and your bylaws draft have their own threads.  No reply was made to either previous comment in yours.  My staff needs to be able to do their work and be able to share their information without having to work through information irrelevant to the subject.  Unless you have a direct response to them then please place your comments in the proper thread and direct further responses to me in a Private Message so that this subject does not get more clogged. 
Jess Shelton
2008 Operations Director
2007 Assist. Operations Manager/Yojimbo Manager
2006 Assist. Yojimbo Manager
2005 Yojimbo Manager
2003-2004 Security
Credentials: senior Physics Major at PSU,Edu minor, Store Manager, Instructor, Security

Offline MichaelEvans

• Catgirl
Remote voting
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 10:16:25 am »
Your comment was in regards to your bylaws draft using this as a vehicle to bring it out.  Both subjects, skyping and your bylaws draft have their own threads.  No reply was made to either previous comment in yours.  My staff needs to be able to do their work and be able to share their information without having to work through information irrelevant to the subject.  Unless you have a direct response to them then please place your comments in the proper thread and direct further responses to me in a Private Message so that this subject does not get more clogged. 

I doubt I'll be able to convince you that I wasn't trying to do that.  However it was not my intent to do that.  You have also made it a requirement of trying to save public face for me to reply here in this thread, since you continue to make public accusations of me.  I did not hyperlink, or even mention the thread my bylaws draft was within, and I fully intended for the meat of my thought to be:

... How exactly should remote votes be verified?  I think I have a solution that will work for at least today.  I shall post it in the Meeting thread.

Which should be quite relevant to anyone in the Eugene area who has just been told they might be able to Skype in.

At this point, having refuted your last public accusation, I would not inherently be against discussing this or any other subject with you in another forum, including private communication.  However I do not personally see any further need for discussion on this matter specifically.
---
Staff 2007-2010