Author Topic: POST MY PICTURE/FIND YOUR PICTURE - I WAS THE BLOOD SOAKED CHAINSAW LADY <33  (Read 16270 times)

Offline Briar

• Cabbit
Re: POST MY PICTURE/FIND YOUR PICTURE - I WAS THE BLOOD SOAKED CHAINSAW LADY <33
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2007, 04:20:09 pm »
Did anyone get a picture of me? I was there sat. and sun. I was the girl on the red and black lolita costume, with the little top hat... I was at the lolita tea party, I think thats really the only place were people took pictures of me... I didn't get any...
If barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Offline Raccon-Faced_Keruri

• Sailor Scout
Re: POST MY PICTURE/FIND YOUR PICTURE - I WAS THE BLOOD SOAKED CHAINSAW LADY <33
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2007, 04:38:27 pm »
Does anyone have pictures of me as Youko Kurama? I want to see if my wig stayed on for most of the day...

Offline Amkita

• Cabbit
    • Spastic Rabbit
Here's the pics I took. (Well the ones that came out ok anyway) ^_^
http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff106/Amkita/

I was the white mage viera.

Offline Hawkeye

• Catgirl
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2007, 05:22:06 pm »
I have all kinds of pics I took during the con, if you want them please pm me with your email address as that's how snapfish allows me to share the album.

Here's my photobucket account, snapfish was being stupid

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v738/Lady_Videl/Kumoricon2007/
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 07:15:54 pm by Hawkeye »
"Now I'll show you how real vampires do battle!"

Offline Serena Kiti

• Cabbit
    • DeviantART
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2007, 07:34:11 pm »
Did anyone get a picture of me? I was there sat. and sun. I was the girl on the red and black lolita costume, with the little top hat... I was at the lolita tea party, I think thats really the only place were people took pictures of me... I didn't get any...

Don't feel too bad, you're not alone. I had three different cosplays for each day and I didn't get that many photographs taken of myself either. I've been looking through so many galleries already and have yet to find one of myself. I guess one of the main reasons as to why no one really took any photographs of myself is because no one really knew me. I mean, who in the world would know a girl from Louisiana all the way in Washington? I really need to start making friends - I felt awfully lonely there...

- Serena Kiti

Offline SunneyTehBunney

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2007, 10:57:43 pm »

Don't feel too bad, you're not alone. I had three different cosplays for each day and I didn't get that many photographs taken of myself either. I've been looking through so many galleries already and have yet to find one of myself. I guess one of the main reasons as to why no one really took any photographs of myself is because no one really knew me. I mean, who in the world would know a girl from Louisiana all the way in Washington? I really need to start making friends - I felt awfully lonely there...

- Serena Kiti

It's got nothing to do with the person, it's the character or costume

People took lots of pictures of me, yet no one really knew me o.o And I've only found two pics of myself, and they were candids, not one I posed for :)

Some people just don't post them online

Offline SachiNoDa

• Cabbit
    • http://sachibelle.digital-dreamworld.net
Kyaaa~~  >///< These pictures are amazing!

Once I've figured out how to upload these (not so great) photos off of my cell phone, I'll post them up on here.  I promise I'll even post the picture of your hip, Mr. Metal Gear Solid guy!  <3<3<3

*A*;;  Oh ho, I was the singing/dancing Mako, from Nerima Daikon Brothers, who sang regardless of losing her voice.  I apologize to anybody whose ears were damaged!  Next year, I promise not to lose my voice again!  (`A`)>>  Yooo~~~shi!  Sachibelle will give it her all!
Kumoricon '08
Resident Evil - Annette Birkin
Okage: Shadow King - Linda
Silent Hill 2 - Mary

Offline SunneyTehBunney

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2007, 03:57:39 am »
XD Lol

My voice would've been dead too, if the powers of crazy hadn't given me strength! Saturday night my friend and I....erm..."fell" in that pond, the one that looked like a honey comb XD Lol, and the thing is...that's now how I got sick! We went back to the hotel, I dried my hair but then I decided to take a  hot bath and after THAT, I didn't dry my hair...and caught a cold :/ I've got skills yo.

But that didn't stop me from singing like a rockstar!

Though, I gotta say x_X once in a while (RARELY, thank GOD) we get some people...who...shouldn't even do Karaoke, not even sing in the shower....whistle or humm a tune! Just stick a gagball in their mouths!

As for transfering pics, send a multimedia message to your e-mail address ^__^

If you don't have that option, you can txt them to me and I can do it for you!

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2007, 07:23:02 am »
Does anyone have any pics of that one really cute Sora with the extremely accurate hair? Cause that was just too cool.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2007, 04:43:44 pm »
Cool.  Found pics of me in my Tofu costume. :)

If anybody got a vid of me playing Mellow in it on ITG, that would be rockin'.  I'm sure it was intense.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline SachiNoDa

• Cabbit
    • http://sachibelle.digital-dreamworld.net
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2007, 05:21:15 pm »
XD Lol

Though, I gotta say x_X once in a while (RARELY, thank GOD) we get some people...who...shouldn't even do Karaoke, not even sing in the shower....whistle or humm a tune! Just stick a gagball in their mouths!

As for transfering pics, send a multimedia message to your e-mail address ^__^

If you don't have that option, you can txt them to me and I can do it for you!

Ohh, that would work.  Think you could PM me your number? <3
Kumoricon '08
Resident Evil - Annette Birkin
Okage: Shadow King - Linda
Silent Hill 2 - Mary

Offline Jew_knight

• Cabbit
Find any of the zidane from random panel of doom? I'd like to get a few up for my myspace, heh.
Miageta yozora no hoshi-tachi no hikari

Offline Chacha

• Cabbit
Does anyone have any pictures of the girl that was there on Saturday dressed up as Kiki?

Offline PhotoPanda

• Oni
    • Myspace!! ADD ME!!
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2007, 11:01:03 pm »
Hey!

You should all check out the photos i just put up ^_^ there's still more to come though

Photopanda.Zenfolio.com

Offline SunneyTehBunney

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2007, 04:54:17 pm »
Hey!

You should all check out the photos i just put up ^_^ there's still more to come though

Photopanda.Zenfolio.com

*glomp*

Offline Nishi

• Cabbit
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2007, 10:19:59 pm »
http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img4822xc8.jpg

That photo is me and my friends, and I think I remember you! You took that pic when we were still waiting in the reg line, and you walked by with another friend of yours right? We don't really have forum names though, I don't think anyone else has signed up here but me so far, since it was our first time at Kumoricon ever.  :-X
Kumoricon 2016:
currently undecided!

Offline kuri_chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2007, 10:58:53 pm »
I had my pic taken a few times at the con. If anyone has the images of either Temari...with glasses, or a Suigintou from Rozen Maiden, please post them??? I can't find them!

Offline SunneyTehBunney

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2007, 05:07:09 am »
http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img4822xc8.jpg

That photo is me and my friends, and I think I remember you! You took that pic when we were still waiting in the reg line, and you walked by with another friend of yours right? We don't really have forum names though, I don't think anyone else has signed up here but me so far, since it was our first time at Kumoricon ever.  :-X

Yepyep! And I was yelling at them for not knowing about Death Note XD while the adorable Misa was giggling away. I forgave her for being an idiotic bitch [not HER of course, Misa herself] since she had a great rack, lol.

Awh ^-^ Well I hope you guys had a good time! This was my 4th time and this was the BEST one!

Offline Arumi

• Sailor Scout
I have actually never found a picture of myself online from the con. It was rather depressing. If anyone had some pictures or whatever of me, that'd be great. X3 -for she knows she had at least around 20 pictures durring the con-
Saturday: I had a black and white maid dress, a purse and a black teadybear. I had on white tights and was mostly hanging around a Yukina and Hiei(although Keru sadly had many people think she was Sasuke) cosplayers. Most of the time I was sitting against walls since heels are evil. XP
Sunday:I was wearing a blue lolita dress with white high heels, and still had the bear with me. (I was once again sitting most of the time, rather depressed since everyone kept leaving me. I don't get how actual lolitas can walk around in those heels all the time, I honestly don't. >> )
MEWcon '10/'11
Silent Hill Nurse
Secret cosplay. ;3

Sakuracon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)
Blind Mag(Repo!)

Kumoricon '11
Beast(Kuroshitsuji)-hopefully!

Offline SirIntegraMasterson

• Oni
I had a very horrible time at this convention...Im not sure if I will return next year or not,I was really dissapointed,Til then I will look forward to Sakura con and hope and pray it will be ALOT of fun..But BEHOLD My favorite picture from the Con...Me with a Heather(silent Hill 3) cosplayer...She was so funny & sweet,I wish I would of muster up the courage to ask for her contact infomation or something...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ipqgrk&s=2

If you saw me and knew I took your picture or me with you and wanna see the picture I took of you...
You can friend me on Livejournal :3 :D
livejournal.masterintegra.com
or something like that...
My username is indeed MasterIntegra :D
Again,You gotta friend me,Cause the post is set to friends only cause I know I have stalkers out there...Sorry folks :/

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
Hey!

Photopanda.Zenfolio.com

Those photos are awesome, great job!