Author Topic: POST MY PICTURE/FIND YOUR PICTURE - I WAS THE BLOOD SOAKED CHAINSAW LADY <33  (Read 16271 times)

Offline SunneyTehBunney

• Sailor Scout
KARAOKE MADNESS;
Excel Saga Theme ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMduBibFQDU
Short clip of Roy Mustang being a rockstar; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0IWIzYc3Yw

if anyone managed to get a clip/photos of Tsunade (big boobs, blonde wig <3) and I singing the Sailor Moon theme, or just me making an overall ass of myself on stage, PLEASE post them. XD My dingdong friends only took one picture!

'Mr.Panda' (I never did get your name!) and I. D: he is my new buddy. Respect!

Alright folks! I came home Sunday and crapped myself...while sending pics to my email from a friends laptop Saturday night, I lost some of my best pictures. Apparently G-mail **** itself and made me loose about 10 of my best pictures.

SO! This, obviously, is not the official picture topic but whatever.

I'll post all of my pictures and if you see yourself, quote the thumbnail and let us know it's you! That way we can put your Kcon-forum name next to the pictures.

I'd REALLY appreciate it if you would also post pictures of me, and the following ladies;

Lolwut? (Bella Sister) + The Merchant (screen name:kissarmy) - Resident Evil 4

Envy (Bernadette...wtf is your screen name on here?)- Full Metal Alchemist

Lita - Sailor Moon

Sae Sawanoguchi (screen name: theoffspring) - Magic Users Club
Soo yep!

ALSO! For those who were in the Karaoke madness where I pissed off the staff...cause I took over XD;; lol, I unno...he was great, really, when he was explaining about Romanji pronouncing etc but I guess not everyone found it as interesting, and due to technical difficulties, we had to wait so mood was blah. I wanted to make things fun...plus, I didn't know WTF I was singing in Wapanese so i started singing (Pretty damn good, mind you) The Nightmare Before Christmas theme and others. Everyone loved it and it drew in a huge crowd! I'm so glad people had fun, I FEED OFF YOUR LAUGHTER >D I STORE IT IN MY BELLEH FOR FUTURE SNACKS! Also, lots of loves to these guys whom I didn't get the names of;

Mr. Pretty-Delicious-Smelling-Hair and...'**** I forgot her name' 

~__~...I have gained so much weight this year...personally, even though my outfit was pretty badass awesome...I think I look FAT. BLAH!!

Sorry for the size difference and ****** lighting of some of the pics. *sigh* My cam settings were fd up the first day (huge pics) and then in the evening/second day I made the size TOO small. :(

~boogiepop~   <3333333333333      

THATS ALL FOLKS! Until -possibly- I get some of the lost ones  back from my friends!

Everyone was great, I've been going since...2003, I think, and this was the best con since! AMAZING costumes, kewl and....hawt D: people.

Srsly tho...PEOPLE NEED TO STOP CROSSPLAYING! You know how horrible it is to think that some guy is amazingly attractive, and then you find out that he has a vagina? IE Mr.Draco Malfoy. Major kudos to Ms.Malfoy, she had an amazing cosplay, but an other Hermione along with my friends and I (AND a sh!tload more people) thought she was a HE. Everyone said "ogmogmgomg did you see the hot Draco?" XD...and...he has a vagina! Though...honestly...*cough*...>_>;; I really didn't mind <3

And...Winry and Mai Shiranui..XD now, you can obviously tell this is a Pre-operation (sex change) Winry, but MAI! You gotta get up close to see that she's not really hiding an other fan in her panties, that's something else *snort* But, hell, he looked hot. Again, I'm sure there were guys who wouldn't have minded either. Just, next time, put a sign on your back that tells us what your gender it. And if you have a figure like the opposite sex...do the same. IE: the Pyramid head with the giant blade...XD he was so floofy and curvaceous, I thought he was a hawt girl...I called him MISS Pyramid had and he stops, turns around and says "...Miss?" -awkward silence- "Oh ****...NO WAY! D: but but...but you're so voluptuous wtf

Mmmkay, and thanx for all the compliments on my costume >3< I had so much fun with it....I've been home for 3 hours and I'm still in it because I'm just DREADING taking a shower, it's stuck and dried up in my hair like...well...*cough*bukakke*cough*  and..*licks lips* x__X...uh...yep...in my mouth too

Well...I'm off to scrub off 2 days dirt, grime, blood and who knows what else.

----------------------------

Modified due to foul language
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 01:31:50 pm by kylite »

Offline MikeJ1592

• Cabbit
I posted the pics I took so far are photobucket_com they seem to be good, especially for me being lazy Gintoki I didnt want to do any formatting or fancy web page editing.  I just log in upload move to Kumoricon07 folder and I'm done.  I have uploaded over 100 pics I took, most were from the cosplay.  I got a seat right up in front and thought I should take many many pics the skits were all great my favorite of corse was the one that ended in a benny hill style chase on stage.   ;D

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s102/mikej1592/Kumoricon07/

As always if you dont like your picture and want me to take it down feel free to send me a message or email to my @yahoo.com address same username and I'll make it dissapear.

Also if you want me to caption or put your name on a photo I took of you or your group send me a message with the photo number and I can take care of that.

Thanks, see everyone Monday.

Mike

Offline TheOffspring

• Cabbit
    • http://www.myspace.com/Julievee
Yay! Thanks sunny!  :D Those pictures are awesome!

Offline Saigin

• Cabbit
Hey, I'm the Green Tetris piece, the only pictures we got of us were blurry cause the camera wasn't set right. I know a lot of people got our pictures. It'd be awesome to have one or two.
j00 h@v3 b33n pwn3d

Offline SunneyTehBunney

• Sailor Scout
Yay!

I, unfortunately, missed some of the events ~_~; We were running around so much and were too lazy to stand in line...meh.

Great pics :D luv em! If I save any, I'll make sure to put your K-con forum sn in the file name so I don't forget

Offline Riitsuke

• Cabbit
-looks at your sig- AH YOUR GOING TO KILL CHAD!....So that's were he went....

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
hey i know the kenshin guy! :D he was part of our little group of friends (The bang bang neko group, we were in the cossplay skits but the kneshin guy wasnt, he was taping it for us)

its cool to see all the costumes
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline tarock

• Sailor Scout
ok. I uploaded in pics.
http://zootal.no-ip.info/nickbert/KCON2007day2/
http://zootal.no-ip.info/nickbert/KCON2007day1/

the first ten or so pics in day 2 are of esther short park so.... skip to abput 1571  that is the start of the con pics.
also the video files may or may not work.  for some reason my computer will not run them.
enjoy.
tar

Offline Shadow

• Catgirl
    • My deviantART Page
You got a picture of my adopted Death Note group! They were so nice, they adopted me at the DN photoshoot on Saturday. X3 Even though they already had a Matt. (That's not me in the pic) Sometimes I went walking around with them. They were great!

Like TDS? Become a fan on facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/thedeppsquad

Kumoricon 2013

Sweeney Todd
Hit-Girl

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
YAY!!! I see me as Bridget! \(^.^)/
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline Shadow

• Catgirl
    • My deviantART Page
Re: POST MY PICTURE/FIND YOUR PICTURE - I WAS THE BLOOD SOAKED CHAINSAW LADY <33
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2007, 09:31:57 pm »
ok. I uploaded in pics.

the first ten or so pics in day 2 are of esther short park so.... skip to abput 1571  that is the start of the con pics.
also the video files may or may not work.  for some reason my computer will not run them.
enjoy.
tar

You got a pic of me! Yay! X3 I was the Matt cosplayer - http://zootal.no-ip.info/nickbert/KCON2007day2/CIMG1587.JPG Thanks for taking the pic!

Like TDS? Become a fan on facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/thedeppsquad

Kumoricon 2013

Sweeney Todd
Hit-Girl

Offline kissarmy

• Chibi
    • Kisswars
hahahaha you'll never see my face.

just ask boogiepop shes my best friend and she never sees my face
www.myspace.com/parasolcosplay         
Kumoricon 08
~LEEROY JENKINS - World of Warcraft
~EPIC SECRET COSPLAY

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Thank you so  so so so so so so SOOOO much for taking pictures while us lolitas were dancing on stage during The Slants concert!! :D

Offline maetel

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/maetel9/
ok. I uploaded in pics.

enjoy.
tar

yaaay lolita pictures :D

Offline tarock

• Sailor Scout
You know.
I just realized that I saw you lolita girls around the con.  I meant to ask for a picture of you all together but I never did it.  0.o.
I think I forgot.
You had nice costumes. 

tar

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Thansk! We'll be at the con again next year so dont be shy to ask. :D (They're not costumes but fashion, but that's okay alot of people get them confused :>)

Offline padanda

• Oni
Re: POST MY PICTURE/FIND YOUR PICTURE - I WAS THE BLOOD SOAKED CHAINSAW LADY <33
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 10:15:56 pm »
hiya! erm, i know there's a lot of pics of my friends and i floating around, and i was wondering if anybody could post them here!

saturday we were: Orouhime and Rukia from Bleach, Melfina from Outlaw Star, Sakura from Naruto
sunday we were: Miyuki, Konata, and Extra number 3 from Lucky Star, and Sakura again..
monday we were: ermm....Melfina from Outlaw Star, the red cat girl outfit with ribbony ears, and...what was she calling herself...a er, goth granny pirate?? 0_0

um, anyways! would be much appreciated! ^^

Offline Daidouji

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2007, 10:17:51 pm »
Did anybody get pictures of Higurashi cosplayer?
Kumoricon 07- Rena *Higurashi no Naku Koro ni*
Sakuracon 07-Kaoru *Ouran High School Host Club*
Kumoricon 08-Sakura *Cardcaptor Sakura*
Sakuracon 08- Haruhi Suzumiya

Offline Kotoumi

• Chibi
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2007, 10:23:04 pm »
Unoriginal question, but I have to ask:

Did anyone here get pictures of Yukina and Hiei on Saturday~?  I want more of me for my Cosplay.com folder.  :3  (That didn't sound like I have an ego...>_>)

Or...Ouran girl's uniform on Sunday...boy's uniform Monday~?  :B  Same reason.
Umbrella Duelists - Oregon Captain ☂

KumoriCon 2014
Red Riding Hood Belgium | Maid Belgium | Myrmidon Olivia

Offline Snorglemonches

• Oni
i was the adorible brown bunny?
anyone get have pics of me?
heres my pics. \
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=8885924&albumId=1084945
not many but you may see yourself eating pocky....

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 11:10:07 pm »
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=5545023&albumId=942645 I put the pictures on myspace though there are not many because my camera went on strike.
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
Thank you so  so so so so so so SOOOO much for taking pictures while us lolitas were dancing on stage during The Slants concert!! :D

Yeah, thanks! I wasn't sure anyone got any of us...

Lots of lolita shaped blurs. x3

Offline PhotoPanda

• Oni
    • Myspace!! ADD ME!!
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2007, 12:12:45 am »
Dude Guess who!!!

IT'S ME!!!

I WAS THE TURKEY ALL ALONG!!

meee....I was the turkey

Offline Renkruia

• Cabbit
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2007, 12:16:45 am »
I was the Pokemon breeder walking around and I was wondering if anyone had pictures of me?

http://pics.livejournal.com/icarused/gallery/0003gtwp

Here are all the pictures I took. ^^

Offline SunneyTehBunney

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2007, 12:24:28 am »

<_< kekekekekekeke What you forget, Stranger, is that you had a picture of yourself in your DeviantArt D: DORK! XD Issokay, I got to cuddle you all I wanted, 45% of my Merchant fantasy was fulfilled. The other, however...well, the con was PG-13 :/

~boogiepop~; D: My friend, you know the one I took the pic for, thought you were uber cute. But, I showed him the pic after some of the cross-players (guys as girls vice versa) and he had to ask if you REALLY were a girl before he said you were cute XD. I told him I was pretty sure you were, you had a really adorable voice.

Oh God...you ARE a girl right? *peeks under dress*

Offline PhotoPanda

• Oni
    • Myspace!! ADD ME!!
LINK TO KARAOKE MADNESS; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMduBibFQDU

'Mr.Panda' (I never did get your name!) and I. D: he is my new buddy. Respect!

I love all of this. It's amazing. I totally rock at amature Japanese Kareoke

Offline thetwisterfairy

• Cabbit
Anyone have pictures of the Glomp-Fest glomp circle?

xD
OFFICIAL GLOMP FEST MEMBER.

Help get a 'Glomp Fest: Spin the Ramune Bottle!' panel into the schedule next year! Volunteer! >D

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2007, 04:28:31 am »
This is going to be challenging to find me, because I had my picture taken only twice, because I was just cute, instead of cosplaying. I was the blonde guy dressed in black with that really cool hematite necklace, neko ears, and megatokyo bag, wandering around with my pink DS that was saying assorted things about mudkips, hugs, and hi! <3.

Also, I'm with the cute Heather from Silent Hill 3, who says she can't find any pictures of herself.

Can you help either of us? Thanks! ^_^
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 04:34:39 am by TanisNikana »

Offline Irate Beldam

• Chibi
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2007, 04:38:53 am »
This is going to be challenging to find me, because I had my picture taken only twice, because I was just cute, instead of cosplaying. I was the blonde guy dressed in black with that really cool hematite necklace, neko ears, and megatokyo bag, wandering around with my pink DS that was saying assorted things about mudkips, hugs, and hi! <3.

Also, I'm with the cute Heather from Silent Hill 3, who says she can't find any pictures of herself.

Were you the guy with emo hair and the Gundam box that was in the non-pre-reg line Saturday morning? XD

If so, I was one of the lolita girls behind you. x3

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2007, 04:48:14 am »
Nope, that wasn't me. But he was really cute...

Edit:
Oh! Here he is. http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img4861jy8.jpg He's not me, though...
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 04:58:13 am by TanisNikana »

Offline SunneyTehBunney

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 05:08:21 am »

I have one picture of her! Have a look, it's the night pic :3

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 05:30:58 am »

Can I get a link? <3

Offline Kirakins

• Sailor Scout
    • My Myspace
Hola! This is Kairi, I was the only one at the photoshoot ;-; The one with the keyblade and short purplish/reddish hair. I was also the Gir that had the skirt/shirt/leg/armwarmers. My boyfriend was the pyramid head with the big, huge, bloody sword. Any pictures of any of us? I've seen myself in the KH photoshoot pics.. Wondering if anyone has any others, though :) Thanks. We'll post our pictures sometime soon ;)

BTW, Any of you in the glomp circle that glomped me while I was Gir, I WANT TO BE MYSPACE BUDDIES! :P Or any of you that saw me or my boyfriend in costume.

Oh, also, at one point I was walking around in Femme-Pyramid-Head attire with my keyblade, I would LOVE pictures of that please ;-;

Planned Cosplay '09

Roxas - Christmas Town, Cyber Punk, and Masquerade. Bringing other versions, too.
Naruto - Shippuden Naru

Offline jupiter13_00

• Chibi
    • Fanarts
Anyone have pictures of my boyfriend? He was the Gai Sensei with the Afro.
KumoriCon 2010

Did you see us? Me and my Boyfriend were the Eyesheild 21 cosplayers.

Offline x HatakeKakashi x

• Sailor Scout
    • Myspace
:]] I was Bou of AnCafe the first day of Kumoricon this year. I was rather proud of my costume until it fell apart. xD I think only a couple people recognised who I was cosplaying. I got a couple of pictures taken though :DDD If anyone happens to have a picture of me, I'd love to have it :]
nyappy. C:

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2007, 09:15:35 am »

<_< kekekekekekeke What you forget, Stranger, is that you had a picture of yourself in your DeviantArt D: DORK! XD Issokay, I got to cuddle you all I wanted, 45% of my Merchant fantasy was fulfilled. The other, however...well, the con was PG-13 :/

~boogiepop~; D: My friend, you know the one I took the pic for, thought you were uber cute. But, I showed him the pic after some of the cross-players (guys as girls vice versa) and he had to ask if you REALLY were a girl before he said you were cute XD. I told him I was pretty sure you were, you had a really adorable voice.

Oh God...you ARE a girl right? *peeks under dress*

Oh yay ^.^ It's really nice to hear that people liked my costume and I was cute X3
And yes I am a girl XD
I am totally a reverse trap lawl
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2007, 11:38:58 am »
Also, did anyone catch the username on the back of the guy who was cosplaying his own Gaia avatar?

Offline mageofthebooksolivia

• Cabbit
Hi I'm Olivia I was cosplaying as Yuuko from Xxxholic and Tsubasa.
Here's a link to my myspace that has photos of me and 60 other photos of people that posed for me.
Just click on the pics section: http://www.myspace.com/mageofthebooksolivia
Comment please and hey I'm looking to make more friends in the Portland area add me as a friend if you want to get to know more people in Portland!
Toodles,
Olivia

Offline Kirakins

• Sailor Scout
    • My Myspace
Here's a link to my myspace that has photos of me and 60 other photos of people that posed for me.
Comment please and hey I'm looking to make more friends in the Portland area add me as a friend if you want to get to know more people in Portland!
Toodles,
Olivia

Ahh! You took my picture (I'm the girl from Kingdom Hearts, Kairi is the name :) ) and I didn't even recognize you! I love XxXHolic. Last year I wore a Mokona costume like the plush you have :D I am so adding you on MySpace, cuz someday me and my boyfriend are moving to Portland! And if you like XxXHolic, I'm sure we'll get along <3 haha.

Planned Cosplay '09

Roxas - Christmas Town, Cyber Punk, and Masquerade. Bringing other versions, too.
Naruto - Shippuden Naru

Offline stcrx

• Cabbit
    • My Myspace
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 11:32:46 pm by stcrx »

Offline Darth Pocky

• Cabbit
Thank you everyone for posting my chouji pictures! ^_^
You have no idea how happy they make me! 3
Plans for Kumoricon 2007:
1.Crossplaying as Akimichi Chouji
2.Dancing like an idiot
3.Glomping random people
4.Rinse and repeat

Offline cupcake_abuser_zooshi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DA
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2007, 11:44:52 pm »
http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b181/zooshi/?start=0
All the pictures I took.
There's a few in there that I took from a distance, without permission. XD
So if you find one of you and want it gone, just tell me.

Offline SunneyTehBunney

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2007, 12:19:24 am »

Can I get a link? <3

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img4921qx2.jpg

Offline haliekins

• Cabbit
    • http://shibbyshasta.deviantart.com/
Toodles,
Olivia

oh yay! you had us up there! i was the crazy haruhi with the kyouya and hunny-sempai who wanted your photo so badly! :]

i have some pictures as well - i'll get 'em posted soon!

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2007, 07:39:35 am »

For this, you are now the possessor of one internets! *glomp*

Can I get a link? <3

You have just managed to win a whole internet! It's all yours!

Now what?

>: inspect grue
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 07:43:51 am by TanisNikana »

Offline SunneyTehBunney

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2007, 09:32:00 am »

For this, you are now the possessor of one internets! *glomp*

Can I get a link? <3

You have just managed to win a whole internet! It's all yours!

Now what?

>: inspect grue

*Adds it to her collection*

*evil laughter* >D!!!

Offline Givon

• Sailor Scout
I posted the pics I took so far are photobucket_com they seem to be good, especially for me being lazy Gintoki I didnt want to do any formatting or fancy web page editing.  I just log in upload move to Kumoricon07 folder and I'm done.  I have uploaded over 100 pics I took, most were from the cosplay.  I got a seat right up in front and thought I should take many many pics the skits were all great my favorite of corse was the one that ended in a benny hill style chase on stage.   ;D

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s102/mikej1592/Kumoricon07/

As always if you dont like your picture and want me to take it down feel free to send me a message or email to my @yahoo.com address same username and I'll make it dissapear.

Also if you want me to caption or put your name on a photo I took of you or your group send me a message with the photo number and I can take care of that.

Thanks, see everyone Monday.

Mike

Thanks so much for putting these pics up!!! I didn't think people took pictures of the costume contest. I was the Tobi that picked up Naruto.
"Ever done it with a ninja?....want to do it again?"~ Givons random moment

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2007, 03:19:49 pm »
I am now seriously wishing I took moar pictures... all I have is a couple of Shuichi and Eiri kissing at the fangirl panel, and another mystery pic (Sakura, if you see this, get in touch with me so I can get you that picture! ^_^).

I has regret. You can has my regret.

Offline snarfles

• Oni
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2007, 04:02:11 pm »
I want to see if anyone got pictures of me.

On Friday and part of Saturday, I was Toshiya from Dir en grey (Only like, two people recognized me. It was his old school CAGE outfit), and then the rest of the time, I was the Sexy No Jutsu Shippuden Naruto with the SHORT pigtails. xD;