Author Topic: Extra Bed in room for Sat and Sun at the Hilton, (ROOMATES FOUND ^^)  (Read 1906 times)

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
Hey guys, so I am getting to crisis mode right about now.  I have a friend who I am supposed to be putting up in my room at the Hilton but she has decided to go MIA on us all, I am still letting her stay in the room if she comes, but considering I need paying roommate, she won't mind the floor.

Ok the deal is this, I have and extra queen bed in my room at the HILTON, I perfer to give it to 2 friends or a couple to share so that we can keep the cost down for everyone.  I would also be willing to take 3 of you if you guys don't want to split up your group and are able to figure out the floor situation on your own. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PAY and we are only staying Saturday and Sunday night

I'm a 22 year old normal working female, a staffer =D, and the registration is in my name.  Currently it is just myself and other staffer Radien in the room sharing one of the beds. We may have the one floor guest depending if my friend ends up coming, this leaves the other queen bed open.

I am doing this as a favor both to myself and to you so please only answer if you are dependable (I don't want to have to worry about my stuff)  <3

Thanks guys, please PM me with questions!

« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 06:44:04 pm by leashy »

Offline MongolSamurai

• Oni
Well as the con comes closer, the 2.4 mile commute to Jantzen Beach is starting to look farther and farther. Myself and three friends are staying at the Holiday Inn Express there, with a fully cancellable reservation. For one, I would very much like to be closer.
If it comes down to crunch time and you decide it would be worth stuffing six (!) in your room, chances are good we'd be happy to move up in the world. We're all willing to floor-surf as much as needed.

Brief background:
I'm a 20 year old male who's respectful and friendly, interested in roleplaying, fantasy, and philosophy.
My two friends from California are both 18 year old males, and are quiet, and polite, and are interested in video gaming, and martial arts, respectively.
Coming from Salem is a 19 year old female who's easy-going and self-sufficient, and into MMO games.
Naturally, we all like Anime. We will all be in cosplay.

I know 6 is a lot, and we'll be covered if you don't want to try to make that work. However, if you're really dreading half the bill, and all that free space, fresh air, and quiet, maybe we can work something out!

-Andy

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
Well if there were 6 of us we would split it 6 ways, and that would be very cheap, I need to check with the hotel about something as well as with the other person in the room and I will get back to you! ^^

that would be squishy though ^^;
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 11:23:36 pm by leashy »

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
Re: Extra Bed in room for Sat and Sun at the Hilton, (ROOMATES FOUND ^^)
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 06:43:24 pm »
Whoo roommates found, thanks everyone!