Author Topic: any one driving up saterday afternoon from captal highway portland?  (Read 2261 times)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
its my friend jennys wedding shower on that saterday at one
(yes i know great planning on that one she thought  might have somthing going that day but wasnt sure what) i got an e-mail from her best friend  saying she can tell jenny really wants me to be there, and through the marrige we will be family, not to mention itssomthing i is actualy being included in for once
 that said
there is the fact that the convention means a lot to me and i've been planning for it since september of last year and would have no ride to get there or back or that its in tigard area and i'll be in vancouver so nothing short of a cab
here is rock there is hard place between them is me

i was just wondering is if some one is driving up saterday around 2-3 if i could get a ride back to the con

once again this is only if i CAN get away pocky club pannel and volleter duties i need to see a scedual
rock +hard place= me

superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Diamond

• Cabbit
Re: any one driving up saterday afternoon from captal highway portland?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 06:44:48 pm »
I'll be driving back the my hotel the shilo inn from work around 6 pm, I work at the bi-mart in tigard next to mongolian bbq, I have no problem picking you up on the way, By the way I am jojimbo Diamond.
Signature? I don't need no stinking Signature. Oh wait. sure I do, their the funny little things after a letter or something, right? >.>  <.<   Did I just say that out loud?  ^.^ dangit I did......

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 08:28:58 am »
I really apreshate the offer but i'd need to be back before five it just looks like i is not going to make it, i don't think my fiancee will let me go at this point he knows how hard i worked for k-con and how much i look forward to it

Offline Diamond

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 09:28:22 am »
Sorry to hear that the schedules conflict, but the offer does still stand...Just message me if you decide to change plans.
Signature? I don't need no stinking Signature. Oh wait. sure I do, their the funny little things after a letter or something, right? >.>  <.<   Did I just say that out loud?  ^.^ dangit I did......

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 10:08:58 am »
i has pocky club pannel i cant miss as i a founding meber agg!