Author Topic: DOFUS!  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Pixie Stix

• Cabbit
DOFUS!
« on: August 18, 2007, 10:58:57 pm »
Now how many people know what I'm talking about?

NO it is NOT pronounced 'doofus'. That's spelled differently anyways.

Well, some know I'm going as Kadaj. ..Meh I dont know how many people know me I've been dead on this site for ages.
But my cosplay was changed, so now I'm going as my character Jakkaru who is an Osamodas.
Osamodas are a race on the game Dofus, here is an image of one and here's my character  Yes tiny but I haven't drawn him and it doesn't get any bigger than that in the game.

Hm.. so just wondering, anybody else cosplaying as a character from Dofus or anybody play the game?
Kumo 08: Warp/Kaiba from Kaiba

Offline Hell_Kitty

• Sailor Scout
Re: DOFUS!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 06:48:57 pm »
O_o you make me wanna cosplay from dofus also >.> But I never thought anyone would actually ever do it lol.  If I see you I will definatly say hi. And if you still play the game and play on Rosal give me a message sometime Name: Mugwumps
I Don't Write Words I Draw Letters O_o
Current Cosplay Idea's
~Albel Nox(Star Ocean:TOT)(Remaking)
~Testament(Guilty Gear)(Remaking)
~Aliot(Ragnarok Online)(Planning..Probably wont make its appearance at Kumori-con)

Offline Pixie Stix

• Cabbit
Re: DOFUS!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 07:01:10 pm »
O_o you make me wanna cosplay from dofus also >.> But I never thought anyone would actually ever do it lol.  If I see you I will definatly say hi. And if you still play the game and play on Rosal give me a message sometime Name: Mugwumps

Alright a reply! XD

And yeah.. since I was running out of time I decided to do Osamodas cosplay. I don't play Dofus as much anymore, and I play on the Rushu server as Kouchou, a sacrieur, and Jakkaru, my Osy of course :3

Hmm Maybe I'll make a character on Rosal. :D
Kumo 08: Warp/Kaiba from Kaiba