Author Topic: :O YOU WANT RUCKY POO, CRAZY FRUIT AND MOAR? <333  (Read 2249 times)

Offline SunneyTehBunney

• Sailor Scout
:O YOU WANT RUCKY POO, CRAZY FRUIT AND MOAR? <333
« on: August 15, 2007, 05:43:51 am »
lololol

No, this isn't REAL Kin no Unko (The Golden Poo), nor are they real poop...but still cute <3

They're made of Sculpey, a brand of oven-bake 'clay', which is actually a weird form of plastic! Spray painted gold and glazed all shiny.

I wanted to flaunt these here, since I couldn't get a table in the artist alley :|. The golden poo charms are $3.50, +.50 if you want them with a keychain hoop. Shipping is barely $1.00 withing OR/WA. There is currently 12 available, but I can make more. If you buy two, you get the third for $2.00

$3.00, +.50 if you want them with a keychain hoop. Shipping is barely $1.00 withing OR/WA. There is currently 1 available, but I can make more. If you buy two, you get the third for $2.00

$3.00, +.50 if you want them with a keychain hoop. Shipping is barely $1.00 withing OR/WA. There is currently 1 available, but I can make more. If you buy two, you get the third for $2.00

(If you want an other color, let me know, same prices apply. The gold ones are 50C more due to the extra work put in to their coloring)

----------------------------------------------------------------

This a shocked little apple with a worm through it's head! It's $5.00, and has a 16" long leather strap, I can switch it to a small ball-chan if you'd like. Shipping is barely $1.00 withing OR/WA. There is only 1 available.

A big, delicious Granny Smith apple! It's $4.50, and comes with a sturdy keychain hoop. Shipping is barely $1.00 withing OR/WA. There are many other apples (red and green) available along with pears!

A big, juicy blue-berry that's HAPPY to see you! It's $4.00, for 50c more I can add a keychain ring on it, or an 8" ballchain. Shipping is barely $1.00 withing OR/WA. There is only 1 available.

PM me if interested! I have more stuff in my DeviantArt gallery!

sunneytehbunney.deviantart.com

Offline totemo_oishii

• Bunnygirl
Re: :O YOU WANT RUCKY POO, CRAZY FRUIT AND MOAR? <333
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 07:26:41 am »
Cute!

This might be totally unrelated, but for who are fond of "poo", you might like this weird Korean game.

Offline laurifer

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 09:39:05 pm »
Cute!!! I make my own charms out of Sculpey too :) Granted, mine aren't as smooth-looking as yours lol *watches you on DA*

Sig by me~~~

Cosplay for '08:
Probably none D:

Offline SunneyTehBunney

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 09:55:11 pm »
Cute!

This might be totally unrelated, but for who are fond of "poo", you might like this weird Korean game.
rofl XD oh my God...that is so gross and awesome! Thanx for the link!

laurifer: >3< Awh, thanks hon! It took me a while to get the hang of it! Practice makes perfect  ;D

Offline corpsic beauty

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 04:43:19 pm »
hey...
if i wanted something custom made...could you do that?
like let's say...a necklace or something of the sort...
you see, i'm cosplaying as rossette and her weird little necklace thing...well..you can't find it anywhere.
it pretty much needs to be made.
so i was wondering if you could do something like that?
if you need pictures, i can get them for you..but i'm just hoping you know what i'm talking about first. lol.

Offline SunneyTehBunney

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 05:07:15 am »
hey...
if i wanted something custom made...could you do that?
like let's say...a necklace or something of the sort...
you see, i'm cosplaying as rossette and her weird little necklace thing...well..you can't find it anywhere.
it pretty much needs to be made.
so i was wondering if you could do something like that?
if you need pictures, i can get them for you..but i'm just hoping you know what i'm talking about first. lol.

:D YES! PM'd ya!