Author Topic: The Dance!  (Read 4897 times)

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
The Dance!
« on: August 30, 2004, 08:33:34 pm »
Hi!  I'm going to try and sneak away from the Fanfiction Bedtime Stories to visit the dance at least once (they're in the Salem room at the same time, come cool down and listen to stories! *shamelessplugplugplug*), and I was wondering if, were I to bring a copy of the song "Ninja Rap" by Vanilla Ice--the silly song from the Ninja Turtles movie--would they play it?  It's not technically anime, but there are so many ninja in anime, especially with Naruto and everything...and it would certainly be a chance to be goofballs out on the dance floor!  ^_^

KUMORICON 2014: BEST. CON. EVER! LET'S DO IT ALL AGAIN IN 2015!

Offline Magnus777

• Sailor Scout
The Dance!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 10:42:25 pm »
hehehehehehehe......
goofballs...hehehehe
Me be a goo killing ninja!

Oh, and someone is already bringing it.
Zombie bunnys are edible play toys

Offline Zell

• Cabbit
The Dance!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2004, 11:34:34 pm »
Yep yep yep!

im bringing it..

Word to ya Motha!
<Li>My #1 result for the SelectSmart.com selector, <a href="http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=narutoquiz">Naruto Personality Test</A>, is Lee<P>

Offline Magnus777

• Sailor Scout
The Dance!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2004, 12:07:32 am »
May the power of ninjaness be abound.
*hic*
Zombie bunnys are edible play toys

Offline Thomas

• Cabbit
    • http://
The Dance!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2004, 05:21:04 am »
Quote from: "Magnus777"
May the power of ninjaness be abound.
*hic*

not to mention the only vanilla ice song that was ever cool...and here I thought that was impossible

(to all the vanilla ice fans I may have offended during this post,all five of you,I will say.....what?like nobody has ever told you?...you need some more honest friends)

Offline Takmai

• Sailor Scout
    • http://takmai.deviantart.com
The Dance!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2004, 10:20:38 pm »
XD I want to bring some stuff.  Am I allowed to do that?  Its all... apropriate and stuff you know.

I want to bring Dance Like an Idiot.  Its fun.  And the Sailor Song.  And other stuff.  

And some J-rock stuff that's good for dancing.  I suppose that could be iffy if anyone was able to understand the rabid Japanese I guess..
It doesn't matter whether you win or squelch, but how you play the tuba.

Offline FilkAeris

• Chibi
The Dance!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2004, 02:20:30 am »
Heh...I'm also bringing "Go!" (the really hyper opening theme from the newest Naruto episodes, good for headbanging an' stuffs) and probably the "Master Ninja Theme Song" from MST3K.  Ninja up the dance!  ;p

KUMORICON 2014: BEST. CON. EVER! LET'S DO IT ALL AGAIN IN 2015!

Offline snakeling

• Sailor Scout
    • http://cmdproduction.com
Re: The Dance!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2004, 02:42:46 pm »
Quote from: "FilkAeris"
Hi!  I'm going to try and sneak away from the Fanfiction Bedtime Stories to visit the dance at least once (they're in the Salem room at the same time, come cool down and listen to stories! *shamelessplugplugplug*), and I was wondering if, were I to bring a copy of the song "Ninja Rap" by Vanilla Ice--the silly song from the Ninja Turtles movie--would they play it?  It's not technically anime, but there are so many ninja in anime, especially with Naruto and everything...and it would certainly be a chance to be goofballs out on the dance floor!  ^_^

Michael here one of the DJ's for this thing.  If you give me the disk of Ninja Rap by vanilla Ice I would be glad to play it for you.  Generally I must screen songs before I can have them played at the con.  I need to verify both the content of the song and where it would be appropriate to play it.  I'd hate to have legal action and parents up in arms because of inappropriate language.  Above all PG-13.  And music that YOU would dance to, I don't want to have the room cleared out on me because I played the wrong song.  I'd much have the room packed with the right ones.

Offline Daystar

• Secretary
  • Sailor Scout
The Dance!
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2004, 09:45:52 pm »
That songs from teenage mutant ninja turtles... lol... i doubt it would be unappropriate for pg13 congoers... lol i think it sounds like fun, hope to hear it for the dance...  :D
'04 Volunteer
'05 Assistant to the Operations Director
'06 Info Booth
'07 Panels Staff
'08 Panels Coordinator
'09 Panels Coordinator
'10 Assistant Programming Director
'11 Assistant Programming Director
'12 Assistant Programming Director

Offline Magnus777

• Sailor Scout
The Dance!