Author Topic: TALES OF Cosplay!  (Read 156265 times)

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
Re: TALES OF Cosplay!
« Reply #350 on: September 12, 2008, 10:31:11 am »
Huh? Are plans being changed?
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Etchy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #351 on: September 12, 2008, 04:52:59 pm »
No just miscommunication

nyoro~n
Kumoricon Cosplay Line-up
Kyon - TMOHS
Allegretto - Eternal Sonata
More?

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #352 on: September 12, 2008, 09:22:20 pm »
Ohhh and sk_chan! I think you should SO do Klarth!!! He's so amazing!!! If i get enough money for the cloths, i could make you a Slyph plushie!! x3

Now I'm psyched up on doing Klarth! xD I mean, there's so many Zelos cosplayers...but I haven't seen any Klarth cosplayers, or Phantasia cosplayers in general (I thought I saw a Suzu when I was at Kcon from the back though, she was sitting on the end of the row while watching the Cosplay Competition, but I'm not sure).

I'd be so happy if you made me a Sylph plushie. Sylph is just so darn cute...;3; Whenever Sylph appears on the screen, I'm like "SYLPH! x333 So cute~"
Okay! :3 No problem~! I'll probably start working on it in October, because for a week i'll be with my moms friend that sews and is a crafty maniac!! XD! Man, i'll be occupied in her room that week. >w<

Wait a minute!! You were Dist, amirite? i think i over-heard you when we were all upstairs, sitting down, just talking, and waiting for i think Anise to come and bring Posiee-Chan something? I was looking around and my friend says; "Hey, looks like we have another Klarth fan." I think it was you who said something about Klarth? o.o
Hey, thanks! Do you want any compensation for it?

I think I might've. I wouldn't be surprised if I had.
o-o -looks up the word; "compensation"- So, uhh.. you mean, if i want something in return? O: Cause if so, then sure! :3

Yeah, if i think about it now, i think it was you. xD!

Man I feel dumb with all of our ToS talk (Is only at the part where Sheena tells about herself and stuff)
Posiee I thought she said she wasn't going to because she said it on myspace D:

Omfg!!! If you need any help with that game, let me know. :3 I'm an expert. X3
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline Etchy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #353 on: September 12, 2008, 10:02:17 pm »
No I am good! XD
I have a guide online if I get stuck.
I just saw Kratos for the first time after he betrayed me.
I want to cosplay as him in that outfit....

nyoro~n
Kyon - TMOHS
More?

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #354 on: September 12, 2008, 11:27:22 pm »
Ohhh and sk_chan! I think you should SO do Klarth!!! He's so amazing!!! If i get enough money for the cloths, i could make you a Slyph plushie!! x3

Now I'm psyched up on doing Klarth! xD I mean, there's so many Zelos cosplayers...but I haven't seen any Klarth cosplayers, or Phantasia cosplayers in general (I thought I saw a Suzu when I was at Kcon from the back though, she was sitting on the end of the row while watching the Cosplay Competition, but I'm not sure).

I'd be so happy if you made me a Sylph plushie. Sylph is just so darn cute...;3; Whenever Sylph appears on the screen, I'm like "SYLPH! x333 So cute~"
Okay! :3 No problem~! I'll probably start working on it in October, because for a week i'll be with my moms friend that sews and is a crafty maniac!! XD! Man, i'll be occupied in her room that week. >w<

Wait a minute!! You were Dist, amirite? i think i over-heard you when we were all upstairs, sitting down, just talking, and waiting for i think Anise to come and bring Posiee-Chan something? I was looking around and my friend says; "Hey, looks like we have another Klarth fan." I think it was you who said something about Klarth? o.o

o-o -looks up the word; "compensation"- So, uhh.. you mean, if i want something in return? O: Cause if so, then sure! :3

What, specifically? =O?

Yeah, I vaguely remember saying something about Klarth when I was there.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #355 on: September 13, 2008, 01:41:47 am »

What, specifically? =O?

Hmm..I dunno yet! I'll think of something though! Or, surprize me! xD;

Yeahh..  xD

No I am good! XD
Oh there's a Costume like his on ebay for like, $115.00!
Its called his Judgement Costume, by the way. :3

Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #356 on: September 13, 2008, 07:44:14 am »
No I am good! XD

heh... I'm not making you that one, sorry XD. Claire might have trouble with that idea, since that's our senior cosplay...

Kumoricon '09:

Offline Etchy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #357 on: September 13, 2008, 10:18:10 am »
XD Fine Posiee you will just have to help me make my awesome costume that I am gonna do...

THE WONDER CHEFF!!
I want to carry around a huge fork....

nyoro~n
Kyon - TMOHS
More?

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #358 on: September 14, 2008, 02:45:36 am »
JDFJGJDFGKD I HATE WHEN MY POSTS ARE DELETED AFTER I SPEND LOTS OF EFFORT TYPING THEM.  SCREW YOU TOO, IE.  SCREW YOU AND ME ACCIDENTALLY HITTING MY FINGER ON THE TOUCHPAD, SCROLLING OVER TO THE 'X' IN THE POST TAB, AND CLICKING.  YOU SUCK.

So long story short, here's a spoilery (main quest) Shirley pic I uploaded just for you guys.  The design's mostly accurate, colors are not, doesn't matter. 

How should I go about making the skirt poof like that? 

I would wear/make a petticoat, but as that skirt is pretty short in some places, and I don't want it to show... thanks guys 8D;;;
lol peer pressure

Plans:
Kumoricon '11: Catherine (Catherine), Nanami (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Sakuracon '12: Ryfia (Arc Rise Fantasia), other things

Offline Etchy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #359 on: September 14, 2008, 07:23:28 pm »
I just beat Tales of Symphonia!!
Now I can't wait to cosplay as Lloyd!!

nyoro~n
Kyon - TMOHS
More?

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #360 on: September 14, 2008, 08:23:26 pm »
hmm... the skirt could be problematic. very very very very stiff interfacing, MIGHT work, but I doubt it. in this case, I'd actually suggest using interfacing and wire. like in a sort of hoop skirt-ish way. or maybe just like... along the pettlie things to make them stick out. actually, if you could get it to poof at the top and then use interfacing on the bottom just for stiffner, it'd work... I have no idea how to do that, though...

huge fork... I guess we could make that out of wood, but it'd be really heavy... I'm not a fan of insulation foam, just 'cause it breaks really easily and I don't understand the bondo theory...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Etchy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #361 on: September 15, 2008, 07:12:59 am »
If the fork was made out of wood then it would give me a nice work out for the arms.
AT THE END OF TE CON I WOULD BE BUFF!! XD

nyoro~n
Kyon - TMOHS
More?

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #362 on: September 15, 2008, 09:29:58 am »

What, specifically? =O?

Yeahh..  xD

Well, think of something, then~ *waits*
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #363 on: September 15, 2008, 11:07:05 am »
*mutters foul things*
So unles I become a cosplay genious within the next few weeks it looks like I'll be doing Nebilim with a lab coat and not the replica version. With the wings and the cut outs, and the split colors....it's a little insane. I'll keep trying to figure it out though. If not at least there is another version of her I can go as.
Sakuracon 09- A.B.A or S-ko, Subaru, & Sophitia
Kumoricon 09- Guilty Gear, Who knows, & SECRET!!!

THE GUILTY BRIGADE COSPLAY GROUP!
http://www.myspace.com/guilty_brigade

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #364 on: September 17, 2008, 04:19:25 pm »

What, specifically? =O?

Yeahh..  xD

Well, think of something, then~ *waits*
Do you care what it is at all? o.o

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #365 on: September 17, 2008, 06:14:08 pm »
I think one mentioned they are, but who is cosplaying a character from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World?  I'm considering doing one of the two new characters(marta and emil), but they're still tied on who I want to do.  Thought maybe I hear some outside input to maybe find a tiebreaker.

Note:  Please don't nest quotes.  it really starts to clutter the boards.  thank you.

"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #366 on: September 18, 2008, 01:25:25 am »

*shrug* Maybe.  But I can't read minds. What is it?

And I'm thinking I might do Klarth not for SakuraCon 09 but for KumoriCon 09, because his costume seems rather complex and I'd rather have the summer available to do it. I'll still be Dist for SakuraCon, though~
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #367 on: September 18, 2008, 10:46:42 pm »
I think one mentioned they are, but who is cosplaying a character from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World?  I'm considering doing one of the two new characters(marta and emil), but they're still tied on who I want to do.  Thought maybe I hear some outside input to maybe find a tiebreaker.

Note:  Please don't nest quotes.  it really starts to clutter the boards.  thank you.

I want to play the game before I decide on a character (I keep myself as 100% spoiler free as possible while still building up some hype), but if I'm really impressed my plans might change...
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Sennyo-Chan

• Cabbit
« Reply #368 on: September 20, 2008, 01:14:36 pm »
Man, I really have to check this more often. XD

I would love to be Chloe, but with my cosplay plans, that might not work... Especially since I'm thinking of having a head start on my Yggdrasil costume. XD Plus I have a surprise costume planned.

Oh! And even if I can't go to Sakuracon, I'm sending my Maid Mikuru dress up with our Jade and making her wear it on the first day with her Jade wig. ^_^
Sakuracon 2010:

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #369 on: September 21, 2008, 12:00:57 am »
I might not be able to do my Colette cosplay now : [[[
there is always Sakuracon '10 nee?
[dies on the inside a little more]

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #370 on: September 21, 2008, 01:56:21 pm »
oh, yes, yes, the surprise thingy will be awesome! she still doesn't know what it is, but unfortunately, she stalks these forums so we can't discuss our geniusy plans here...

ah, yes, Jado will look fantabulous in the maid costume... it'll be like reenacting her doujin, huh...

Looks like I might not be going as end game Natalia... I LOVE the design and the costume and stuff, but it's just so obscure...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline KairiLee

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #371 on: September 22, 2008, 04:23:27 pm »

- - i actually have all the plans drawn up for my Marta cosplay o__o; .
i just don't know when i'll be able to begin it since i'm completely broke presently xD; .
i'm not looking forward to styling that wig though & mantaining it if i manage to ever begin this cosplay ~

i'm hoping i'll have it done for k-con '09 but we'll see :'D .

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #372 on: September 23, 2008, 06:38:51 am »

*shrug* Maybe.  But I can't read minds. What is it?

And I'm thinking I might do Klarth not for SakuraCon 09 but for KumoriCon 09, because his costume seems rather complex and I'd rather have the summer available to do it. I'll still be Dist for SakuraCon, though~
Hmm..I'm still thinking about it, but im thinking something Zelos realated.. xD!!

- - i actually have all the plans drawn up for my Marta cosplay o__o; .
i just don't know when i'll be able to begin it since i'm completely broke presently xD; .
i'm not looking forward to styling that wig though & mantaining it if i manage to ever begin this cosplay ~

i'm hoping i'll have it done for k-con '09 but we'll see :'D .

Omfg a Marta?! That'd be epic! :3

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #373 on: September 23, 2008, 11:16:23 am »
Hmm..I'm still thinking about it, but im thinking something Zelos realated.. xD!!

Lol, like a drawing or something? I can draw somewhat.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #374 on: September 26, 2008, 09:19:00 pm »
Omfg! I'd love a drawing of him! That way i can put it on my wall. :3

Are any of you guys going to the Uwajimaya Festival? O:

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #375 on: September 27, 2008, 02:06:55 am »

Okay, I'll draw something! I hope I don't forget...D= But I even have my Zelos figure here with me in my college dorm for reference! IT WAS FAAATE.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #376 on: September 29, 2008, 03:10:04 pm »
Okay, I'll draw something! I hope I don't forget...D= But I even have my Zelos figure here with me in my college dorm for reference! IT WAS FAAATE.
Yay! :3 Alrighty then. I get a drawing and you get a plushie! x3 I should be working on Slyph by next week! =D Do you want the blue sylph, or all three sisters together? O:

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #377 on: September 30, 2008, 12:18:15 am »
Yay! :3 Alrighty then. I get a drawing and you get a plushie! x3 I should be working on Slyph by next week! =D Do you want the blue sylph, or all three sisters together? O:

Whatever you have time for. Either one.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #378 on: October 05, 2008, 05:08:01 pm »
Whatever you have time for. Either one.
Alrighty then! :3 It'll probably be the three of the sister's together most likely. =D

Oh and i guess the Tales of the Abyss anime was released today? o-o

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #379 on: October 05, 2008, 05:17:09 pm »
afl;ksdfh;sdh!@Q@!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *explodes* TOTA ANIME OUT NOW OMG *hyperventilates*

*ahem*

yay!
Kumoricon '09:

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #380 on: October 05, 2008, 05:18:03 pm »
Right-o. That'd be awesome. =3 I just don't want to put any pressure on you, which is why I said "either one", but if you have time for the three of them it'd make me most happy. =D

Really?? I wanna watch it...
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #381 on: October 05, 2008, 05:52:19 pm »
Oh, i see. n.n; Okay! :3 I have a small feeling of what im going to be in stored for..
-Sore fingers.
-bruised fingers.
-and, whatever else happens while your making something with a needle! XD

Yeah! My friend watched it on some website; but sadly, she isnt online at the moment so i couldn't give you the url for the video, or the site. D:

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #382 on: October 05, 2008, 05:55:11 pm »
Oh, i see. n.n; Okay! :3 I have a small feeling of what im going to be in stored for..
-Sore fingers.
-bruised fingers.
-and, whatever else happens while your making something with a needle! XD

Yeah! My friend watched it on some website; but sadly, she isnt online at the moment so i couldn't give you the url for the video, or the site. D:

Take your time, don't rush and don't get your fingers too sore because of it! I said a while back I won't be doing Klarth until KumoriCon, so you have until then to finish it. I don't want you to not be able to pick up a pencil anymore... D=

Ah, that's too bad...I want to see it.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #383 on: October 05, 2008, 06:05:15 pm »
yeah, they have it on Youtube in Raw, but I can't find the subbed one anywhere.
Kumoricon '09:

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #384 on: October 07, 2008, 03:01:09 pm »
Random question.
How would you guys react if someone cosplayed as Pick-Up Artist Zelos?
I'd likely consider doing it if I was more in shape (maybe it's a good thing that I don't work out enough lol).
I was thinking that it'd be funny if a Pick-Up Artist Zelos cosplayer along with a beach cosplayer of Lloyd re-enacted the beach scene.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 03:02:30 pm by PaladinCecil79 »

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #385 on: October 07, 2008, 10:51:28 pm »
...Yes.  Of course yes. 

Oh God, Shirley would probably cry herself to sleep or scream in an obnoxiously high voice or something. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #386 on: October 10, 2008, 10:58:00 pm »
oh dear... maybe it's a good thing I'm probably not re-wearing my Sheena for next K-con. then again, maybe I will... 'cause Tabatha isn't that well known, as much as I do love to talk like her...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #387 on: October 14, 2008, 07:26:25 pm »
Take your time, don't rush and don't get your fingers too sore because of it! I said a while back I won't be doing Klarth until KumoriCon, so you have until then to finish it. I don't want you to not be able to pick up a pencil anymore... D=
Ah, okay. :3

I'm also thinking of a new Cosplay; I was thinking of wanting to Cosplay as Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia. o-o

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #388 on: October 15, 2008, 05:04:15 pm »
Ah, okay. :3

I'm also thinking of a new Cosplay; I was thinking of wanting to Cosplay as Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia. o-o

Awesome. I like Yuri's character design...
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #389 on: October 16, 2008, 01:11:28 am »
I want to be Raven from Tales of Vesparia

a few ppl told me I remind them of him

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #390 on: October 16, 2008, 05:52:51 pm »
Awesome. I like Yuri's character design..
So do i! :3 He looks soo cool! =D

I think you should be Raven too.. :3
Tales of Vesperia cosplayers unite! 8D

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #391 on: October 16, 2008, 06:25:13 pm »
Awesome. I like Yuri's character design..
So do i! :3 He looks soo cool! =D

I think you should be Raven too.. :3
Tales of Vesperia cosplayers unite! 8D

yea Ive been looking for his cosplay every place but cant find it any place not even on ebay

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #392 on: October 16, 2008, 10:49:44 pm »
yea Ive been looking for his cosplay every place but cant find it any place not even on ebay
Ah. Yeah. Iv'e been searching for a Yuri costume as well. But i think im gonna make his costume.
If you decide to Make your own Raven costume, heres a reference picture i found! :3

I tried. x__x But i hope this helps. x3

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #393 on: October 17, 2008, 03:37:17 pm »
Ah. Yeah. Iv'e been searching for a Yuri costume as well. But i think im gonna make his costume.
If you decide to Make your own Raven costume, heres a reference picture i found! :3

I tried. x__x But i hope this helps. x3

I hope I can find some one to help me make it I dont know how to make costumes

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #394 on: October 19, 2008, 12:50:34 pm »
And if you can't have anyone help you out, i found this one website that can make your Costume for you! :3

http://cos.stealthos.com/

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #395 on: October 19, 2008, 09:38:19 pm »
And if you can't have anyone help you out, i found this one website that can make your Costume for you! :3

http://cos.stealthos.com/

Coolness thanks ^_^ im looking at it now

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #396 on: October 19, 2008, 09:55:49 pm »
Haa; Your Welcome! :3 Glad to help. x33

Offline RandomCosplay

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #397 on: October 20, 2008, 02:39:52 am »
Haa; Your Welcome! :3 Glad to help. x33

lol your the 1st person to keep a conversation with me on here
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 02:40:26 am by RandomCosplay »

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #398 on: October 20, 2008, 02:42:03 am »
Please don't nest quotes.  they quickly clutter up the boards.  thank you
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #399 on: November 01, 2008, 07:57:30 pm »
Looks like an awesome site. I'll definitely look into that site when I plan future costumes.