Author Topic: TALES OF Cosplay!  (Read 156164 times)

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
Re: TALES OF Cosplay!
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2008, 12:34:38 am »
nyaaaa well that would be nice ^^.  I do need someone to style the wig for me.  And I haven't seen boogie since sakuracon and we only talked a few times XD.  If you need any info I can talk any time.

Always Bored, contact my msn if you want to chat.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2008, 09:09:43 am »
I don't how long it takes to get amphigory wigs ::{I still should probably order my wigs soon >:}:: But I think I'll do it at the beginning of next month and I'll find one that aiko can help you with Squallin and show you so you can order it. Then we can all get together and learn the ways of wigs. Sound like a plan?
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2008, 11:24:05 am »
Amphigory takes 2-3 weeks guys. I'd be ordering your wigs NOW, and if not then I'd find something else that'll work from Cosworx as they're usually faster getting the wigs to you.
Sakuracon 09- A.B.A or S-ko, Subaru, & Sophitia
Kumoricon 09- Guilty Gear, Who knows, & SECRET!!!

THE GUILTY BRIGADE COSPLAY GROUP!
http://www.myspace.com/guilty_brigade

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2008, 08:52:26 pm »
yeah, amphigory takes a while. It took like... 2 weeks for me to get my Natalia wig, which is, unfortunately, a little darker than I'd hoped... but eh, oh well! I've got some major styling to do too... Gotta redo my Sheena wig and I'm going to try to make my Nat wig do the weird wavy thing it does... eh... what fun!

I'm plugging along on my costume, though... almost got the whole white shirt thing done... how's everyone else doing?
Kumoricon '09:

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2008, 06:49:47 pm »
Aiko bought me a pattern for Legretta for a grad present.....

and that's about all I've got atm.

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2008, 07:09:38 pm »
dang! Yuan's my fave character! I've been planning to cosplay him for a while, but he's going to have to wait until I finish dist, norma and tabatha XD.

nothing all that special about my costume... but... I will hopefully have a Corinne! It looks kinda dumb in the halfway stages, but hopefully he/she (?) will look a little more... normal by the end.

I apologise for my Super late reply! Dx
I was out of Town, earning my self some money for my Costume. and also visiting Family. :3
But anyway! 39 more dollars till my Colette Costume comes to my home! 8D
...Darn, i need a wig now. Dx
Ohhh! While i was away, i made up my own, Personal idea!
I have a Kimono with me at home, and i was think of like a, "Mizuho Colette!" type of thing. x3

Ohh and also~
My boyfriend; He cant make it to Kumoricon, and He's like, In love with Sheena! xD
So, i was wondering, If its possible, Could you and i take a picture holding up a sign saying; "We love Richter!" with a heart around it? We call him Richter. Thats like, his nickname. x333
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2008, 07:54:54 pm »
dang! Yuan's my fave character! I've been planning to cosplay him for a while, but he's going to have to wait until I finish dist, norma and tabatha XD.

nothing all that special about my costume... but... I will hopefully have a Corinne! It looks kinda dumb in the halfway stages, but hopefully he/she (?) will look a little more... normal by the end.

I was out of Town, earning my self some money for my Costume. and also visiting Family. :3
I have a Kimono with me at home, and i was think of like a, "Mizuho Colette!" type of thing. x3

Ohh and also~
My boyfriend; He cant make it to Kumoricon, and He's like, In love with Sheena! xD
So, i was wondering, If its possible, Could you and i take a picture holding up a sign saying; "We love Richter!" with a heart around it? We call him Richter. Thats like, his nickname. x333

sure! Just bring a sign and I'll hold it!
Kumoricon '09:

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2008, 08:13:57 pm »

Ohh and also~

sure! Just bring a sign and I'll hold it!

Yay! x3 Okie dokie!
Can i hold one end? =3
. . . . xD;
Since your being Natalia, My boyfriend said he'd like another sign from you cosplaying as Natalia saying; "We love Sync!" x3; He said please. n.n;
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2008, 01:30:05 am »
Sorry for my late reply as well. It's bee crazy.
Anise's dress is done, tomorrow I hope to get close to finishing her. I have to get a move on, I still have a LOT to do.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2008, 11:48:42 am »
Aiko took me fabric shopping today and I bought my Legretta fabric. My roomie is going to help me cut it and teach me how to sew ::{Let's cross our fingers that I will learn well.}:: Also guns version one failed. I used some floral foam as a base and all the little fiberglass dust got in my eyes and immobalized me for a night. Version 2 will be cardboard.

EDIT: And I edit my post. The base for one of my guns is almost complete. I finally got the ball rolling.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 09:52:41 pm by ~boogiepop~ »

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2008, 10:29:09 pm »
well, sounds like you're all making decent progress! Can't wait! the con excitement is finally hitting me, I think, although I'm going to Anime Evolution the weekend right before it, so it's kinda almost double XD.

Gaa! I'm so exciting to see  your legretta cosplay, bookiepop! it sounds really cool!

and, nekochan, just bring me a sign and I'll hold it! and of course you can hold it with me XD. It'd be weird if you couldn't...

I made some progress today. i got almost my entire dress thing done, but I'm having some problems with the neck ruffles. I got the big ones that go around the shoulders okay, but I'm not exactly sure what'd look best with the neck ones. I could do a zipper and then just have it be ruffly, or I could make a giant bag type thing and make it ruffly by squishing it all together with my orange neck ruff... any ideas from you guys?
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2008, 06:01:56 pm »
I made some progress today. i got almost my entire dress thing done, but I'm having some problems with the neck ruffles. I got the big ones that go around the shoulders okay, but I'm not exactly sure what'd look best with the neck ones. I could do a zipper and then just have it be ruffly, or I could make a giant bag type thing and make it ruffly by squishing it all together with my orange neck ruff... any ideas from you guys?

If I were you, I'd make a regular ruffle around the neck that's wide enough for your head to go through, then make a separate choker piece with the orange ruffle on it.  You can put eye hooks on the ends of the choker so it won't be noticeable.  If you just make a bag type thing and put the choker around it, there's a chance it won't quite ruffle as intended and just fold over and look not-so-lovely. D8 If it's already ruffled, when it folds over it'll still look like a ruffle.  OR you could make the neck elastic... But that might be a bit too much work.

I was a little confused by your post, so I hope this helps a bit. 8D;;; Good luck!
lol peer pressure

Plans:
Kumoricon '11: Catherine (Catherine), Nanami (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Sakuracon '12: Ryfia (Arc Rise Fantasia), other things

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #112 on: July 29, 2008, 06:53:19 pm »
Bought muh wig!!! And extensions :D

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2008, 07:19:20 pm »
yeah, me too XD. I just realized how entirely confusing it was... what I meant was for the white shirt underneath the orange/yellow ruff. Should I gather it and use a zipper? or should I gather it and do a sort of drawstring type thing to gather it? I already have the ruff finished and just used velcro, so that works alright but I'm just trying to figure out what to do with the stuff under it. I think I'll just experiment with both and see which one looks better.
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2008, 08:56:18 pm »
Hm, I don't have much experience with zippers (I've only attatched one... I'm pretty inexperienced D8;;), but I know that a drawstring should work pretty well.  The only thing is that there will also be visible...gathering(?) underneath the orange part (if I'm understanding you right), which might look weird, but it shouldn't be too big of a problem...
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2008, 10:48:05 pm »
yeah, that's what the people on Cosplay.com said, as well as my friend, Mizuu... I think I'll try the gathering drawstring thingy and if it doesn't work, then I'd go for the zipper...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #116 on: July 30, 2008, 02:25:57 am »
Where will you hide the...drawstring strings?
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #117 on: July 30, 2008, 08:03:45 pm »
just an update.  Luke is on for sure, and my gf has tear all ready.  Our costume should be arriving shortly and I just got a wig commission offer for $90 so I'm taking it.  Everything should arrive a good week or two before con.  All I need is the day to cosplay.

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #118 on: July 30, 2008, 08:32:07 pm »
How many people here were at last year's Tales gathering and who were you dressed as? I wasn't cosplaying as any Tales characters, but I attended the gathering dressed as Angelo from Dragon Quest 8.

I also wanted to mention that it might be a better idea to change the time for the Tales shoot. I looked on the schedule and it's currently scheduled at the same time as Kirk Thornton's panel, so we should change the time if Kirk Thornton's panel is still scheduled at the same time when the official schedule is made, which will be in the first part of August.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 10:14:57 pm by PaladinCecil79 »

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2008, 12:27:36 pm »
The reason we made the shoot at 10 was so that everyone could attend. Making it earlier a lot of people wont make it, and later people have other costumes, panels, and the cosplay contest. We have the day set down firmly as Sunday, so we either change the time of the shoot and have less people attend or we can skip Kirk's panel. What do you guys think?

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #120 on: August 02, 2008, 12:46:57 pm »
Well, I'm not going to the Kirk whosit panel, so if that's any help at all...

Though preferably I'd like the photoshoot maybe an hour later if there's awful traffic somehow(...), but I'm fine with it as it is. 
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
« Reply #121 on: August 02, 2008, 12:56:37 pm »

Though preferably I'd like the photoshoot maybe an hour later if there's awful traffic somehow(...), but I'm fine with it as it is. 

:0 You're not seeing Kirk Thornton? He's the voice actor of Jade from Tales of the Abyss...I met him last time, and he signed my quick drawing of Jade I was doodling during the panel...x3
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #122 on: August 02, 2008, 07:24:07 pm »
I'm defo going Kirk's panel... so... if the photoshoot is during it... uh... too bad XD. I'm going to go see Jade XD

oh, Sk-Chan... are you still going as Jade? I didn't see it in your sig, so I was just trying to figure out if you were still cosplaying him...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2008, 08:27:04 pm »

:0 You're not seeing Kirk Thornton? He's the voice actor of Jade from Tales of the Abyss...I met him last time, and he signed my quick drawing of Jade I was doodling during the panel...x3

Haven't been able to play them game through due to looooots of stupidness, and then all my friends decided they needed to play it first when I got it back from a little thief.  What I did play of it... While Jade wasn't bad at all, he definitely wasn't my favorite character.  Now, if Chloe Valens' voice actor was there...

But since I now know who he is, it might be a good idea to move this one, yeah.
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2008, 10:21:05 pm »
wait... has there been a schedule thingy with panel times released yet?

chloe's is the same as Tear's, I think... and she sounds remarkably like Raine's for a while until you get used to it, from what I can remember...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2008, 11:22:42 pm »
Aiko's out of town until the 11th so it seems and I don't know if she's gonna be interneting while there. Since she seems to be the person that set this all up and seems to know when everything is going on I wanna throw in a vote for waiting until she posts to know what's going on.

Though personally I don't really care what time the photo shoot is as long as it isn't some ungodly hour in the morning.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2008, 01:11:56 pm »
I'm defo going Kirk's panel... so... if the photoshoot is during it... uh... too bad XD. I'm going to go see Jade XD

oh, Sk-Chan... are you still going as Jade? I didn't see it in your sig, so I was just trying to figure out if you were still cosplaying him...

Nope, not this year. Maybe next year. xD I absolutely ADORE that costume...
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline squall leonheart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2008, 09:50:37 am »
While I would love to meet the person who does jade's voice I definitely would rather goto the photoshoot and I personally agree with boogie's "no ungodly hour in the morning" idea.  The only person I'd skip anything to see would be anything with steven blum <3.  Anyways I'll just wait for a decision, whatever's decided is fine with me.  I'll cosplay luke on that day.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2008, 03:13:09 pm »
yeah, I'm all for the not early morning idea... and not during Kirk's panel. Other than that, I don't care...

sk-chan: aww, that's too bad! I was really looking forward to seeing your Jade again... oh, by the way, if you're going to be wearing your Dist ever again, we're having a giant dist party at Sakuracon next year... there are three of us cosplaying Dist, so... if you care to join us...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #129 on: August 05, 2008, 01:56:21 pm »

sk-chan: aww, that's too bad! I was really looking forward to seeing your Jade again... oh, by the way, if you're going to be wearing your Dist ever again, we're having a giant dist party at Sakuracon next year... there are three of us cosplaying Dist, so... if you care to join us...

I know, I heard on the SakuraCon forums. I may, I may not...I have no idea what I'm doing for SakuraCon atm. It'd be pretty crazy having four, eh?
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #130 on: August 05, 2008, 05:28:19 pm »
Lucky I was able to steal internet for this post >.>

What do you guys think about 11? It's only an hour later, nobody would miss Kirk, and it's not at the crack of dawn.

Yes? No?

I'll try to check the forums again in a day or two, if we switch the time to 11 then just post it here after we hear from everyone and if someone could post on the photoshoot thread about it that would be great. Location is still the same however, in the park by the hotel.

Note: I'm out of town working on cosplay. Funny enough currently it's Anise's dagger...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 05:32:41 pm by TsukikoAiko »

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #131 on: August 05, 2008, 05:30:41 pm »
Lucky I was able to steal internet for this post >.>

What do you guys think about 11? It's only an hour later, nobody would miss Kirk, and it's not at the crack of dawn.

Yes? No?

I'll try to check the forums again in a day or two, if we switch the time to 11 then just post it here after we hear from everyone and if someone could post on the photoshoot thread about it that would be great. Location is still the same however, in the park by the hotel.

I'm cool with that as I said. And Aiko, my roomie bailed on me completely so I'm really going to need your help when you get back if you have the time ;.;

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #132 on: August 05, 2008, 05:34:22 pm »
I'm cool with that as I said. And Aiko, my roomie bailed on me completely so I'm really going to need your help when you get back if you have the time ;.;
I was afraid that was going to happen. I've got a time line set for what I have to do and when to get it all done. I'm doing as much up here on mine as I can. Right now we're mostly doing props and Jade. We'll for sure be able to get Legretta done though as since I no longer work at JoAnn's I don't have anything to do BUT costumes.

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #133 on: August 06, 2008, 01:23:10 pm »
11 is fine with me. 8D; Then we'll finish up around lunchtiem!!!!1 and a good time will be had by all.
lol peer pressure

Plans:

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #134 on: August 06, 2008, 06:43:10 pm »
For the time being, 11 AM wouldn't work for me. I have a panel scheduled for that time according to the schedule draft. If my event is still scheduled when the official schedule is posted, then 11 AM won't work for me.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #135 on: August 06, 2008, 08:41:35 pm »
Just wanted to share the massive progress I made with props today :D

Crappy webcam pictures are crappy but it looks sweet irl. All I have to do on this one is minimal touch ups, paint it, put on the sculpty additions that I want, and possibly buff the thing with floor polish. Now to start on my pistol.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2008, 08:58:57 pm »
yeah, 11 is fine with me!

wow! sweet props, Boogipop!

I finished all my Natalia props! I'll be posting pics on cosplay.com soon, if anyone wants to go see. I have some progress pics up of the dress too.

edit: erm scratch that about 11. Apparently near noonish is REALLY bad for taking photos: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=151675 Maybe later in the day would be better?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 02:10:19 pm by Posiee-chan »
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Shadowfate

• Cabbit
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2008, 09:57:05 am »
It seems more people can attend the shoot if it is at 11, so I think we should move the shoot to 11.
We can all go from Kirk's panel to the shoot.

Note: This is TsukikoAiko on our Jade's account.
Costumes for Kumoricon 2009:

Jade - Tales of the Abyss (Default and Evil Fonist?)

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2008, 09:28:05 pm »
Well I know my group isn't going to be in the cosplay contest so later in the day would work for us. I don't know if ~Boogiepop~ was planning on viewing the cosplay contest or not, but for Jade and I pretty much anytime on Sunday works for us. We could leave it at 10 for the people who can come at 10 and then plan ANOTHER shoot for later in the day for when other people can come.

What do you guys think of having 2 shoots? One at 10 and one at like 2 or something?

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2008, 10:04:06 pm »
That's a definitely thought. We should consider it.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2008, 10:26:44 pm »
I'm cool with that because I can be there til forever since I only live a max ride away and because I don't want to waste time going to the cosplay contest. POINTLESS!

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #141 on: August 09, 2008, 07:10:44 pm »
two shoots could work. Although, since there really aren't that many of us it seems like we should be able to find a time when everyone could make it...

Just speaking from past experience, Tales cosplayers tend to flock together anyway, so we might all end up just hanging around from 10-2 anyway XD. although, then again, maybe not. I guess it depends on the con, but we definitely did that at Sakuracon. It was like a huge parade of symphonia characters marching through the con with our trusty boom box blaring the field music XD.
Kumoricon '09:

Offline YeShallBeAsGods

• Cabbit
    • Myspace~!
« Reply #142 on: August 09, 2008, 11:25:07 pm »
Whens the exact day and time of the gathering please, im literally FLYING to oregon to be apart of this. I'll be an alternate Colette.
2008 Cosplay~
----------------
Sailor Venus (100%)
TenTen-Hanamatsuri Version (100%)
Loli Pikachu (100%)
Milly Ashford (80%)
Colette Brunel (15%)

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #143 on: August 10, 2008, 10:17:10 am »
We could all meet at Kirk's panel and go from there. I know what they say about 11-2 not being a good photoshoot time, but that's when we had to do most of our shoots last year and everything turned out great. Jade and I don't have anything planned but Kirk's panel, and I think ~Boogiepop~ is going to be with us most of the day as well (?) We love meeting new people so hanging out in a mass of Tales of ___ wouldn't bother us.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #144 on: August 10, 2008, 12:09:21 pm »
I will probably be all up on's that chilling stuff. My room mate showed me the schedule and the only thing I'm really looking forward to and might need to help out with is the DDR competition and that isn't until 8 so count me in for crusin' about.

~2012 cosplay mofos~

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #145 on: August 10, 2008, 10:14:37 pm »
sounds good to me. Kirk's panel's the only thing we have too, so just going from that would work. Is the schedule up already?
Kumoricon '09:

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #146 on: August 11, 2008, 01:48:00 am »
OKAY GAIZ. Erm, so my D. Gray-Man group is no more due to money issues...I /may/ bring Jade for Sunday. Just because. |D
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #147 on: August 11, 2008, 02:59:34 am »
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that would be full of pwn and awesomeness! We can always use more Jade... the world needs more Jade... the world will ALWAYS need more Jade...

*ahem* ^^ignore, please...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #148 on: August 11, 2008, 10:23:03 am »
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that would be full of pwn and awesomeness! We can always use more Jade... the world needs more Jade... the world will ALWAYS need more Jade...

Especially since at last SakuraCon there were NO JADES that showed up to my shoot when I was Dist...D= It was depressing.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #149 on: August 11, 2008, 02:48:12 pm »
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially since at last SakuraCon there were NO JADES that showed up to my shoot when I was Dist...D= It was depressing.

I have a feeling that will happen again at Sakuracon, since our other Jade is going t be dist on the same day the rest of us are XD. We can always hope... maybe I just need a Jade plushie... hmm...
Kumoricon '09: