Author Topic: TALES OF Cosplay!  (Read 156177 times)

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Rekkazor (Rekka's Cosplay Page)
TALES OF Cosplay!
« on: July 22, 2007, 01:19:00 am »
I'm going as Jade from Abyss on one of the days.

Anyone else up for Tales of cosplay? :-\ If there's enough people, maybe it'd be smart to consider a shoot?
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: TALES OF Cosplay!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 11:55:42 am »
Well, it's unfortunate that no one else has posted, but...I just want to say that my Jade cosplay is all set and ready to go, wig and all. The axe-spear weapon I bought at the costume shop is actually pretty cool looking, too.

I'll either wear it Saturday or Sunday.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 03:55:12 pm »
Well, I'm not cosplaying as anyone from that series........but I do look forward to seeing your costume! And I am glad it is finished! ^_^ Hopefully you find some others to go with.

I'll see you there!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 12:10:21 am »
Well, I'm not cosplaying as anyone from that series........but I do look forward to seeing your costume! And I am glad it is finished! ^_^ Hopefully you find some others to go with.

I'll see you there!

Haha, thanks. I really thought there'd be more Tales cosplayers out there. :-X
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 05:12:54 am »
Yeah, well you always have to keep in mind that those active on the forums make up a very small number of con-goers, when compared to the total amount of people there. So, I am sure you will find more people, they just probably are not active on here. ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 03:41:19 pm »
That's true.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 05:34:26 pm »
I could cosplay as either Lloyd, Zelos or Jade. Why don't you schedule a time for a Tales shoot. It'd be great to see one there.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 03:11:40 pm »
I was thinking of scheduling one, but no one had replied to my post, so I didn't know if anyone would show up.

Are you positive you'll cosplay someone? It'd be kind of awkward just standing there at the shoot time, and no one showing up...

Anyhow, if we do have a shoot, it'd have to be on Saturday, since that's the day I'm cosplaying Jade.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 01:49:59 pm »
Jade happens to be my favorite Tales character. Not only is his VA going to be at this Con but someone is cosplaying as him. I'll have to make sure to get pics.

I THINK there may be someone coming as Guy, but I'm not 100% sure. He never uses the forums, so when I get a chance I'll ask him.
Sakuracon 09- A.B.A or S-ko, Subaru, & Sophitia
Kumoricon 09- Guilty Gear, Who knows, & SECRET!!!

THE GUILTY BRIGADE COSPLAY GROUP!
http://www.myspace.com/guilty_brigade

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 08:08:54 pm »
Jade happens to be my favorite Tales character. Not only is his VA going to be at this Con but someone is cosplaying as him. I'll have to make sure to get pics.

I THINK there may be someone coming as Guy, but I'm not 100% sure. He never uses the forums, so when I get a chance I'll ask him.

HIS VA WILL BE AT THE CON?! :o I did not know.

Ah, ok. Thanks.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2007, 02:10:16 pm »
Yeah, Kirk Thorton is Jade's VA ^_^

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2007, 04:29:59 pm »
I was thinking of scheduling one, but no one had replied to my post, so I didn't know if anyone would show up.

Are you positive you'll cosplay someone? It'd be kind of awkward just standing there at the shoot time, and no one showing up...

Anyhow, if we do have a shoot, it'd have to be on Saturday, since that's the day I'm cosplaying Jade.

Sure. We could to it on Saturday. I'll make sure to either wear my Jade or Zelos outfit. I know what you mean about how frustrating it would be if nobody showed up. I did a panel at Sakura Con this year and only about 7 or 8 people showed up.

We should see if we can get Kirk Thornton to participate in it. That'd be really cool to do.

I also wanted to mention that I plan on scheduling a photoshoot for general RPG characters, although we still should definitely do the Tales shoot and try to contact as many people as we can that we know about the shoot along with Tales cosplayers who show up at the con.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 04:31:59 pm by PaladinCecil79 »

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2007, 02:31:06 am »

Sure. We could to it on Saturday. I'll make sure to either wear my Jade or Zelos outfit. I know what you mean about how frustrating it would be if nobody showed up. I did a panel at Sakura Con this year and only about 7 or 8 people showed up.

We should see if we can get Kirk Thornton to participate in it. That'd be really cool to do.

I also wanted to mention that I plan on scheduling a photoshoot for general RPG characters, although we still should definitely do the Tales shoot and try to contact as many people as we can that we know about the shoot along with Tales cosplayers who show up at the con.

Awesome. And I'm sorry about your panel. What was it about?

How do we get him to participate in it? I was really hoping to meet him...but I've never seen any guests that have been at KumoriCon or SakuraCon (I wanted to see Roy Mustang's VA, Travis Willingham one year but it was too late in the day), so I have no idea on where you find them.

Ah, interesting. Or we could combine the Tales shoot with the RPG shoot (just have them in the same area at the same time). And unfortunately I don't have anyone else that I know that's cosplaying a Tales character...so it'll have to be out of luck.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2007, 05:57:37 pm »

Awesome. And I'm sorry about your panel. What was it about?

It was called The Anime List, which was a game where selected people would make their own choices to make a list about a certain anime subject and then the audience would vote for the best choice of that subject.

How do we get him to participate in it? I was really hoping to meet him...but I've never seen any guests that have been at KumoriCon or SakuraCon (I wanted to see Roy Mustang's VA, Travis Willingham one year but it was too late in the day), so I have no idea on where you find them.

That's a good question. We could find out if he plans on hosting any panels or plans on doing an autograph session. He'll also probably be showing up at the guest dinner and if I can get admission to that, I'll talk to him about the shoot.

Ah, interesting. Or we could combine the Tales shoot with the RPG shoot (just have them in the same area at the same time). And unfortunately I don't have anyone else that I know that's cosplaying a Tales character...so it'll have to be out of luck.

Hey. That's a good idea. Why don't we do that? That'd make things a lot easier.

I also wanted to mention, you should respond to the photoshoot schedule topic when you get a chance so you can let them know what time you want to schedule the Tales shoot.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 07:39:29 pm by PaladinCecil79 »

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 11:45:27 am »
It's really difficult to with the schedule not out yet, because I'm participating in the karaoke contest, in which I'm pretty sure will be held on Saturday...so I have to go to the auditions and the final contest (whether I make it through or not, because two of my other friends will be participating and so there's bound to be at least one person who make it through).

I'll just say Saturday for now, and update it later.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 11:55:14 am »
So I said that it'll be at the same time as the RPG shoot so we can combine shoots at one point.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 01:44:54 am »
Okay, so I've gotta be at the karaoke auditions at 12 PM, so any time before that is a-ok on Sat.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline jing

• Cabbit
    • ohSNAP photography
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2007, 10:46:55 am »
I do have a tales of Cosplay but it is Farah from ToE XD;; no one knows who she is. I'll see if i can bring her because i still need to style her wig and remake the top (it was made years ago)

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2007, 03:08:14 pm »
I do have a tales of Cosplay but it is Farah from ToE XD;; no one knows who she is. I'll see if i can bring her because i still need to style her wig and remake the top (it was made years ago)

Well, that's alright. It's still Tales of. :D It'd be awesome if you could come. Keep checking back for the photoshoot time and place!
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2007, 05:42:05 pm »

Awesome. Why don't you wear it? It'd be great seeing a Tales of Eternia cosplayer. I've never seen any Eternia cosplayers before and Farah's one of my favorite Tales characters.

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2007, 12:55:36 pm »
Okay, the Tales shoot (as well as the RPG shoot, so we can combine shoots for a bigger group picture for the RPG shoot) is at 11AM in the park on Saturday. I hope that works for everyone.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2007, 01:31:55 am »
Did this ever happen? o_o I was late by a half hour (stupid car ride) and saw no one about in the park, do figured it was over. Then I met up with some Tales people and they thought it was Sunday, not Saturday, at 11...so I dunno, since I wasn't there...same goes for the RPG shoot, guh.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2007, 03:14:57 pm »
For Kumoricon 2008 my cosplay group will be cosplaying as Jade, Anise, and Legretta.

Offline Serika

• Catgirl
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2007, 02:02:21 pm »
I'm possibly going as Shirley or Norma. :> If you want me to go as either, see my signature, please. 

If I do go as either, I hope that a Phoenix Wright photoshoot wouldn't be at the same time. ><
lol peer pressure

Plans:
Kumoricon '11: Catherine (Catherine), Nanami (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Sakuracon '12: Ryfia (Arc Rise Fantasia), other things

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2007, 11:52:49 am »
I'm possibly going as Shirley or Norma. :> If you want me to go as either, see my signature, please. 

If I do go as either, I hope that a Phoenix Wright photoshoot wouldn't be at the same time. ><
Norma <3 If you do get a Tales character I'm sure the shoot will be scheduled for a different time then Phoenix Wright. For 2007 Tom did a great job of making a photoshoot thread and it allowed everyone to schedule the shoot as well as seeing when other shoots were and where they were going to be.

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 11:56:28 pm »
Is anyone going to be joining The Guilty Brigade in Tales of *insert name here* cosplay for 2008?
We'll have Jade, Legretta, and Anise from Abyss.

Anyone?

:'(

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2008, 12:24:29 am »
I'll Be Cosplaying As Colette Brunel From Tales Of Symphonia! :D
My Friends Cosplaying As Yuan Too. n.n
My Other Friend Might Kratos!
:D
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 11:02:05 am »
I'll Be Cosplaying As Colette Brunel From Tales Of Symphonia! :D
My Friends Cosplaying As Yuan Too. n.n
My Other Friend Might Kratos!
:D
That's awesome. Hopefully more people will be cosplaying from Tales of ______ as well and we can get a group together for a photoshoot this year.

Nobody in our group has started on their costumes yet, but we're still wrapping things up for Sakuracon.

Offline ~boogiepop~

• Bunnygirl
    • Glorious Me
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2008, 11:18:18 am »
Legretta hur from TsukikoAiko's group. Hope to see more peoples to do Tales of. I'm sure that me and Aiko will be posting our cosplay progress on our costumes in here.
WHY DO THE FORUMS SUCK SO BAD?

~2012 cosplay mofos~
Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim, Miria Harvent- Baccano!, Filia- Skullgirls, Milk- Pop'n Music

Offline jing

• Cabbit
    • ohSNAP photography
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2008, 10:27:06 pm »
Serika- omg! a ToL fan 8D!!! although i would love to cosplay as Chole i do not have her body to do so--haha if we somehow force persuade someone to be Senel i might consider her. For now, if i am ever going to do ToL, i will try to cos as Fenimore---and force, i mean persuade someone to be walter fufuf 8D!!!! wee i am so glad to see more ToL cosplayers!

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2008, 05:05:52 pm »
I'll be going as either Guy or Natalia on sunday and Sheena on part of saturday. I've got a Presea, Genis, Zelos and Noishe coming with me and some of them will be cosplaying Jade, Tear, and Tokunaga... we might possibly have an Anise and Dist as well, but they might not be able to make it to K-con.
Kumoricon '09:

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2008, 07:09:43 pm »
just had an idea... we might want to have separate photoshoots for ToS and TotA (since they seem to be the most popular) and maybe another one for general tales like we did at Sakuracon. Since people are cosplaying different ones on different days. Just an idea... who knows, maybe we'll just be having a general tales gathering all the time XD. that's pretty much what we did at sakuracon- we had a Raine, two Genises, two Sheenas, a Noishe, a zelos and a dist running around together... I don't know what it is about Tales of ____ cosplayers, but we seem to have a strange magnetic thing going on XD.
Kumoricon '09:

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2008, 04:35:46 pm »
just had an idea... we might want to have separate photoshoots for ToS and TotA (since they seem to be the most popular) and maybe another one for general tales like we did at Sakuracon. Since people are cosplaying different ones on different days. Just an idea... who knows, maybe we'll just be having a general tales gathering all the time XD. that's pretty much what we did at sakuracon- we had a Raine, two Genises, two Sheenas, a Noishe, a zelos and a dist running around together... I don't know what it is about Tales of ____ cosplayers, but we seem to have a strange magnetic thing going on XD.

LOL, I saw you! I was Jade the first day and Dist on Sunday at the shoot. :D
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2008, 06:22:17 pm »
Oh, yes yes! I have lots of pictures of you! Jade and Dist have got to be my two favorite characters from the game... well, so far anyway (haven't quite finished it yet...) Actually, I think I have pictures of you as Jade from Kumoricon 07 too... god, I have a knack for taking way to many pictures of the same person... like that one Hughes cosplayer... er, anyway... I thought it worked out well to have the two different shoots.

so, I want some input from fellow Tales of ____ cosplayers. Should I cosplay guy or natalia? I just can't decide. I'm leaning toward Natalia... sort of... but that's only because I don't think I can pull of Guy very well.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 06:23:50 pm by Posiee-chan »
Kumoricon '09:

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2008, 06:52:18 pm »
Oh, yes yes! I have lots of pictures of you! Jade and Dist have got to be my two favorite characters from the game... well, so far anyway (haven't quite finished it yet...) Actually, I think I have pictures of you as Jade from Kumoricon 07 too... god, I have a knack for taking way to many pictures of the same person... like that one Hughes cosplayer... er, anyway... I thought it worked out well to have the two different shoots.

so, I want some input from fellow Tales of ____ cosplayers. Should I cosplay guy or natalia? I just can't decide. I'm leaning toward Natalia... sort of... but that's only because I don't think I can pull of Guy very well.

Ooh! Pictures. Do want. :3 Whenever you get the chance, anyway. (And yes, they're my favorite characters, too.)

As for your decision...I dunno. You could do either one if you find the right wig, methinks.
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2008, 07:23:54 pm »
Hmm, yes yes. My Noishe is compiling all our pics and is going to put them up on some website or another in a few days, I think. I'll post a link when she does.

hmm... I'm thinking I'd be better as Natalia, considering I'm even shorter than Anise is supposed to be... (I'm not going to grow anymore XD barely 5 foot at 16... it sucks) But you're right, I could go either way...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2008, 09:43:33 pm »
You wont be much shorter than I am.^_^()
As I said before I'm going as Anise and I'll be with a Jade and Legretta. I may also have convinced a classmate who is thinking about going as Tear or Natalia if she has the time. As far as seperate shoots go that may be a good idea. We'll see what everyone's doing and figure it out when the con gets closer if that sounds good to all you guys.

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2008, 08:06:27 pm »
At Sakuracon I saw the most beautiful thing....A Japanese Tales of the Abyss group O___O
I REEEAAAALLYYY want to cosplay as Asche, but just seeing them made me feel like poo on a stick.
And even when I wanted to cosplay togainu no chi....I saw another AWSOME asian group....why me?
But I guess I could still probably do it, but I can't find a good wig OR cosplay.....making one is out of the question...believe I tried and failed horribly.
But duuuude I LOVE Jade! he's my second favorite character from T.O.T.A.!  well he used to be my first, and I used to think Asche was an asshole but awsome...but when he died I fell in love, it was SO freakin sad!
but expect me to take lots of pictures of you at the con! I'm still thinking about cosplaying as Asche though.
Cosplays 09:
Sebastian Michaelis-kuroshitsujiKarren-code geass

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2008, 12:06:45 pm »
Yeah, Jade is my favorite from TOA. That's why my cosplay group decided to do it so Shadowfate could be Jade. ^_^()
I'm currently working on Anise's puppet. So far it's great and once it's done I'll get pictures up for you guys to see.

Sekitan bun, if you really want to cosplay Asche than do it. Cosplay's about having fun and practice makes perfect!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 12:08:27 pm by TsukikoAiko »

Offline jing

• Cabbit
    • ohSNAP photography
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2008, 10:00:23 pm »
Sekitanbun > omg wut there were more ToA cosplayers at Sakuracon? i totally missed that! My friends and i were Jade, Ion, Tear, Guy and Natalia on Friday since our Ion/Tear cannot make it to the Sunday shoot. We also cosplayed ToA during the photoshoot on Sunday as Peony/Natalia/Fringe.
i totally did not see a japanese ToA group --- i wish i can see them too!! TAT;;; do you happen to have a picture of them??
Aside from that i would LOVE to see your Asch!!! ;_; if you do decide to cosplay as Asch i will bring my Natalia...

Just curious, is anyone interested in cosplaying from Tales of Legendia? 8D;;; My friend and I will be Senel and Chloe

Offline sk_chan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2008, 10:31:57 pm »
Sekitanbun > omg wut there were more ToA cosplayers at Sakuracon? i totally missed that! My friends and i were Jade, Ion, Tear, Guy and Natalia on Friday since our Ion/Tear cannot make it to the Sunday shoot. We also cosplayed ToA during the photoshoot on Sunday as Peony/Natalia/Fringe.
i totally did not see a japanese ToA group --- i wish i can see them too!! TAT;;; do you happen to have a picture of them??
Aside from that i would LOVE to see your Asch!!! ;_; if you do decide to cosplay as Asch i will bring my Natalia...

Just curious, is anyone interested in cosplaying from Tales of Legendia? 8D;;; My friend and I will be Senel and Chloe

Ah, I got an awesome picture of you guys with me as Dist that day! Once I upload images I'll notify you here (and on the SakuraCon boards).
KUMORICON 2015 COSPLAYS!

Kageyama (Haikyuu!)
Karma (AssClass)
Ryuuko ep. 1 ver. (KLK)
Others...

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2008, 12:50:29 pm »
Hey everyone!

I just thought I'd let you know that we'll be cosplaying from TOA on Sunday. Does that work for everyone else as far as getting a group photoshoot together? If so let's get one set up soon so it doesnt end up last minute like some of the ones last year.

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2008, 06:23:48 pm »
Sunday is perfect! I'll be Natalia then and my Jade, Tokunaga, Tear and Dist will be cosplaying TotA then too, and of course the tentative Anise... and I'll be Sheena on Saturday, so that works out just fine.

I won't be cosplaying ToL this year, but I'm thinking about Norma for next kumoricon... I'll take lots of pics of you, though, jing. And there was a Fringe? I totally missed that! I saw the Peony, though... that was awesome!
Kumoricon '09:

Offline jing

• Cabbit
    • ohSNAP photography
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2008, 12:25:13 am »
sk_chan Oh--! thank you so much for the photo. Your Dist was incredible, I especially love your petals. They were so brilliantly constructed. On Friday, I briefly saw you as Jade and wanted a photo with you so bad! However, i had to rush to another place so i was not able to :(

Posiee-chan> awww...! I was really excited about you being Norma but I guess it cannot be helped. I will bring my ToL cosplay when you do cosplay her. I would LOVE to get photos with you---! We are in the process of forcing persuading to be either Moses or Walter- It would have been so cute to see Norma X Moses! Next year next year!! :)

I cannot wait to see your Natalia---!!! You are going to be so cute  :D I will take lots and lots of photo of you--
Oh yes--! Our Peony was able to make it, she was the Jade from Friday, but Fringe had to go to a panel right before the photoshoot :( I wanted to drag her into the photoshoot so bad... She cosplayed as Guy on Friday :)

Unfortunately, i do not think i will be make it to the Sunday shoot but I will try coming over to see it! :)

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2008, 07:07:52 pm »
yes, next year, next year. I think I've persuaded one of my friends to be Jay, which would be awesome! And I maybe might have a shirley too... she still has to play the game, but I think she'll do it. NormaXMoses would be awesome! must complete game and costume... must... Maybe for sakuracon 09 if my cosplay schedule clears up at all... which it probably will.

I think I saw your friends both as jade and guy, but I missed fringe... how could I?!?! aw well, maybe I'll see them at Kumoricon in costume?
Kumoricon '09:

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2008, 12:44:28 pm »
Jing - That's too bad about Sunday, but hopefully you can come by and at least see it.

I have a few questions for you guys while I'm thinking about it. Jade is taking care of his own costume, so all I have to worry about is getting glasses for him. That's no big deal BUT Legretta is moving near me for school and I'll be making Legretta with her so I can teach her how to make her own costumes since who helped her before wont be available. Does anyone have any pictures of Legretta lying around they could send/link me so I can have some better ref. images?

PS - I posted on the photoshoot thread that ToA would be on Sunday. When we figure out what time I'll post it there as well.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 12:46:37 pm by TsukikoAiko »

Offline jing

• Cabbit
    • ohSNAP photography
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2008, 07:29:49 pm »
Posiee-chan> Oh that would be awesome if we do have a ToL group! the game is so unloved that it saddens me :( Unfortunately, i do not think my ToA group will go to Kumori-con. However, my friends who is cospalying as Asch and Luke might be able to wear it for Kumoricon. Don't worry about the Fringe, she was only in it for Sunday and she had to zoom away for 2 hours before the ToA shoot.

Tsukiko Aiko> Oh WAIT... Sunday as in second day? Oh gosh then i might be able to make it *laughs* sorry to get the mix up haha! I keep thinking Sunday as the 3rd day of the convention. What will the time be for the shoot? If i cannot make it i will come over to see for sure!

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2008, 12:46:43 pm »
Yeah Sunday as in 2nd day. Kumoricon is weird like that Sat-Mon instead of Fri-Sun.

I was thinking around 10 or 11 on Sunday? That way the cosplay contest and game tournaments don't interfere. What does everyone else think?

Offline Posiee-chan

• Chibi
    • Cosplay.com
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2008, 06:31:08 pm »
TsukikoAiko- I just got the soundtrack which comes with some ref pics. I just scanned in the legretta image. I hope it helps. here's the link- http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/Posiee_Woe/Legretta2.jpg?t=1208482147

jing- it is sad, ne? But I got a few more of my friends to play it, so hopefully we could have a group. It'd be awesome! Let's see, we've got you guys, senel and chloe, me as norma and I've got friends interested in being shirley and jay. I will have to convert more of my friends...
Kumoricon '09:

Offline TsukikoAiko

• Chibi
    • The Guilty Brigade
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2008, 10:43:24 am »
Posiee-chan ~ Thanks! It helps a lot since it's larger than most pictures I can find.

What do you guys think about 11ish for the TOA photoshoot on Sunday?