Author Topic: HELP WANTED- Dedicated Cosplayers  (Read 2411 times)

Offline Jolta Cat

• Oni
HELP WANTED- Dedicated Cosplayers
« on: September 09, 2007, 11:32:24 pm »
Hello All! Jolta reporting,

Dont know who I am? Im sure most people who have been going to Kumoricon for a while have seen me. This year I was Heather from Silent Hill 3.
Ive been going to Kumoricon for 4 years now, and It has always been my dream to organize a cosplay group to compete in the skit contest.
Every year I write piles of scripts, and every year they gather dust, because I simply lack willing, dedicated people!

Here is what Im looking for:

First and foremost: People in the Portland/Tigard area.
Second: Dedicated, and motivated! You actually have to help. Be Proactive.
Third: Experience. Know your cosplay.
Fourth: Must make yourself available for meetings/planning.
Fifth: You gotta be nice :3 No Drama please. This is happy people only!

Now that you all know what this is all about,
This next year I am hoping to expand of a Silent Hill cosplay and do a skit. I plan to construct a Pyramid Head costume, as well as a James Sunderland cosplay. If you have played the Silent Hill series, its a bonus X3; aheh. Looking for someone to do Harry Mason, and/or Henry Townshend.
Also a note: Must be willing to do silly things on stage! Thats pretty much a given though.
Getting back to seriousness though...

If you are interested in pulling together a cosplay group with me, please contact me on AIM (Jolta Cat) Or by Email (ediershaw@hotmail.com)

thankyou,

-- Jolta

Offline MistressLegato

• Catgirl
    • http://mistresslegato.deviantart.com
Re: HELP WANTED- Dedicated Cosplayers
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 02:32:02 am »
Hey girl!  My friend and I have decided (oh, btw, this is the demon nurse that took pictures in your bathroom!) to cosplay as Dark Heather and underwear Douglas!

I am more than willing to do another SH skit!  I bet Arlene would be up for it, too!  I'll contact her!  She makes a kickass Henry and also has a Cybil and James cosplay!
Demon nurse, la la lalalalalalala, Demon Nurse . . .

Offline SachiNoDa

• Cabbit
    • http://sachibelle.digital-dreamworld.net
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 04:02:01 am »
Ohhh~~~!  :3  I remember youuuu~! 

I'd be more than happy to be help you out in a Silent Hill skit, for sure.  I've been meaning to do a Mary/Maria costume sometime, or an Eileen.  :3  I've cosplayed James and Henry before as well~~

Hauuu, I'm sorry, I'll just go ahead and e-mail you all this information!  I'll go ahead and tell the rest of my Silent Hill buddies about this as well~
Kumoricon '08
Resident Evil - Annette Birkin
Okage: Shadow King - Linda
Silent Hill 2 - Mary

Offline Jolta Cat

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 12:27:22 am »
Hey girl!  My friend and I have decided (oh, btw, this is the demon nurse that took pictures in your bathroom!) to cosplay as Dark Heather and underwear Douglas!

I am more than willing to do another SH skit!  I bet Arlene would be up for it, too!  I'll contact her!  She makes a kickass Henry and also has a Cybil and James cosplay!

Well Hey :D! Yes. Im actually writing out this skit. I plan to do James. What I need so far is 2 PH's and a Maria <3 And possibly any of the other main SH protagonists. Henry, Heather and Harry

Offline Jolta Cat

• Oni
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 10:25:58 am »
Ohhh~~~!  :3  I remember youuuu~! 

I'd be more than happy to be help you out in a Silent Hill skit, for sure.  I've been meaning to do a Mary/Maria costume sometime, or an Eileen.  :3  I've cosplayed James and Henry before as well~~

Hauuu, I'm sorry, I'll just go ahead and e-mail you all this information!  I'll go ahead and tell the rest of my Silent Hill buddies about this as well~

AWESOME! I could use a Henry or Heather or...well I could use alot of people! Please do contact me! I can give you my number or AIM so we may discuss!

Offline LittleCodfish

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 12:15:53 pm »
(Don't live in that area, sorry)
That sounds like an awesome idea! I hope you're able to this.
Good luck!