Author Topic: Suggestions please ^_^  (Read 1813 times)

Offline Yesenia

• Cabbit
    • Pink-Sugar Network
Suggestions please ^_^
« on: May 08, 2007, 09:14:58 am »
This will actually be my second time attending a anime con. The first time was back in 2004 at FanimeCon, so I'm really looking forward to going to Kumoricon and cosplaying! I got mine pretty much figured out, but need some suggestions or help for helping my friend.

It's her first anime convention ever and she's really excited, and perhaps hoping to cosplay. Problem is she's overweight, and it's difficult to decide what she could cosplay as. Especially  because I don't want anyone making fun of her and ruining her first experience.

So does anyone have any suggestions or comments on what she could possibly cosplay as that wouldn't look entirely bad because of her weight??

Thanks and very much appreciate it! ^^

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
Suggestions please ^_^
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 10:45:52 am »
Kaide from Inuyasha.... I've seen her done by a larger woman before and it looks perfect (because Kaide has the same kind of figure as that larger woman).

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Suggestions please ^_^
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 05:52:49 pm »
i know what this is like being of the chubby sort myself
skirts are good for covering tummys
 port her feaure hair skin and what anime she like and i'll see if i can think f somthing what area are you in because if if you need to make somthin g your self i might beable to help 9as customizing for size helps)
whn in doubt go for simple
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline kurosakiichigo666

• Chibi
Suggestions please ^_^
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 10:44:28 am »
If you're into Naruto (which I'm definately not) she could go as Tsunade. I've seen some overweight Tsunades that actually looked pretty good. Overweight cosplayers are totally cool as long as their costume isn't one such as Tira from Soul Caliber 3, and as long as the costume is well done.
Co-Founder and VP of Parasol Corp. Cosplay. And you just lost the game...