Author Topic: The NW Film Center Showing PAPRIKA, GHOST IN THE SHELL 2!!!  (Read 29198 times)

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
    • http://bellethecat.com
The NW Film Center Showing PAPRIKA, GHOST IN THE SHELL 2!!!
« on: April 25, 2007, 04:14:36 pm »
Thanks to our lovely Street Team connections, the NW Film Center has contacted me with some really good stuff coming up that they thought Kumoricon would be interested in!

"We have a film series called JAPANESE CURRENTS starting next week (sorry for the late notice)! It includes PAPRIKA, GHOST IN THE SHELL 2, a workshop on how to work in animé and MUCH more! I have information attached for the series below and I'm hoping that you would be able to help us spread the word via email, website, newsletter, etc. We would be happy to put Kumoricorn materials at the Film Center screenings in exchange. "

Yay! So I'm thinking, riding on the coattails of the Uwajimaya SakuraFestival, this might be a good chance for that Meet-up!!

More details:

The Northwest Film Center Presents:
JAPANESE CURRENTS FILM SERIES
May 3 - May 6

-----------------------------------------

Opening with Satoshi Kon's sci-fi animé PAPRIKA and closing with Takashi Miike's supernatural adventure THE GREAT YOKAI WAR, this eight film sampling offers a wealth of creative invention and a fresh cultural take on Japan today. Presented by the Northwest Film Center, Japan-American Society of Oregon and Portland State University.

MAY 3  THUR 7 PM
PAPRIKA

JAPAN 2006
DIRECTOR: SATOSHI KON
Adapted from a science fiction adventure story by famed author Yasutaka Tsutsui, PAPRIKA explores a future world in which a revolutionary psychotherapy device named the "DC-Mini" allows users to cast themselves into the dreams of others. If Japan's most famous animé filmmaker is Hayao Miyazaki, (HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, SPIRITED AWAY), the most sophisticated is probably Satoshi Kon (MILLENNIUM ACTRESS, TOKYO GODFATHERS), whose movies tackle the anxiety and fragmentation of Japanese life. "His new movie plays like a head-on collision between Hello Kitty and Philip K. Dick. . .a thrilling tour-de-force of visual invention - every frame is packed with imagination. This delightful movie is bursting with ideas about Japanese repression, multiple identities, collective dreams and the dark side of the country's love of Cute." -NEW YORK FILM FESTIVAL (89 mins.)   THE FILM WILL BE INTRODUCED BY ANTONIA LEVI, PROFESSOR OF UNIVERSITY STUDIES, PSU, AN ANIME SCHOLAR AND AUTHOR OF "SAMURAI FROM OUTER SPACE: UNDERSTANDING JAPANESE ANIME ."

MAY 4 FRI 7 PM
THE GREAT YOKAI WAR

JAPAN 2005
DIRECTOR: TAKASHI MIIKE
Yokai are supernatural beings from Japanese folklore that like to play tricks on unsuspecting humans. Eight-year-old Tadashi finds himself leading an epic quest when he is chosen as the next Kirin Rider, the defender of justice and peace, at an annual festival, and the previously invisible world of the Yokai reveals itself to him. Gleefully stealing from cult fantasy films such as THE NEVER ENDING STORY, LABYRINTH and THE DARK CRYSTAL, Miike offers a decidedly Japanese spin on children's fantasy, creating a world both dreamlike and dark, and full of bizarre monsters. "The film's hallucinatory, deranged fantasy is reminiscent of H.R. Pufnstuf-but for the spurting bodily fluids and mechanized robots with chainsaw arms that threaten little children."- Toronto International Film Festival.  (124 mins.)

MAY 4 FRI 10 PM
MIRRORBALL: MADE IN JAPAN

Japan has always been on the aesthetic cutting edge, whether it be film, animé, robots, games, fashion or art. This program of short promotional films, music videos and animation blurs the boundaries between art and commerce and provides a dizzying bento box of experimentation and stimulating visual and aural creativity. With the likes of director Nagi Noda (Partizan Productions) leading the pack, the selections include the Video Victim 2 collection by teevee graphics; an excerpt from the hyper-crazed SPIT&YELL music film from Taku Inoue of p.i.c.s.; super-fresh tracks from W+K Tokyo Lab's Animé-hem for Hifana's latest Channel H; a great short RIGHT PLACE from new directing talent Kosai Sekine; and a wonderfully crafted and positivity infected promo from Caviar's Takeshi Nakamura in collaboration with Towa Tei. O-tanoshimini! (75 mins.)  THANKS TO THE EDINBURGH FILM FESTIVAL FOR ORGANIZING THIS PROGRAM.

MAY 5, 6 SAT 1 PM, SUN 4 PM
SPRING SNOW

JAPAN 2005
DIRECTOR: ISAO YUKISADA
Based on the famed novel by Yukio Mishima, SPRING SNOW is a tragic love story set in 1912 during the Meiji Restoration. Kiyoaki and Satoko, both from noble families, grow up together as best friends. Satoko gradually realizes her love for Kiyoaki and musters the courage to declare her feelings, but he breaks her heart with cold indifference. Devastated, Satoko agrees to marry the prince, as her parents have arranged, only to have Kiyoaki belatedly realize his mistake. Forced to stand against their parents and the court in a "forbidden" love, their fatal passion insures tragedy. Opulently filmed and loyal to the novel, SPRING SNOW offers a timeless meditation on romantic obsession and sexual intrigue. "Mishima is like Stendhal in his precise psychological analyses and like Dostoevsky in his explorations of darkly destructive personalities."-Christian Science Monitor.  (150 mins.)

MAY 5 SAT 4 PM
GHOST IN THE SHELL 2: INNOCENCE

JAPAN 2005
DIRECTOR: MAMORU OSHI
Ten years after the success of his GHOST IN THE SHELL is its sequel, an intellectually engaging and esoteric vision of a technologically overrun society in 2032 Hong Kong. The line between humans and machines has  blurred. Some have forgotten that they are human and others coexist with cyborgs (human spirits inhabiting entirely mechanized bodies) and dolls (robots with no human elements at all). A wave of homicides is striking at the heart of the city's political and financial elite, as mechanized "gynoid" service dolls begin turning on their masters before self-destructing. Special agents for Security Police Section 9 are called in by department chief Aramaki to investigate. Terrorists are suspected, but is the death of a wholly synthetic automaton any less significant than that of a cyborg with some vestiges of human parts left over? Melding the latest in 3D CGI with slick traditional 2D cell animation, INNOCENCE is a stunning visual triumph.  (99 mins.)

MAY 5 SAT 6 PM
SO YOU THINK YOU WANT TO WORK IN ANIME?

We welcome Portland animator Caroline Junko King for a look behind the scenes in the world of animé. After earning her MFA at USC, King moved to Tokyo and began attending animation classes at Yoyogi Anime Gakuin. After graduating she worked at Vega Entertainment as an animator and director for the weekly TV series "Doraemon." "I went to Japan thinking I was doing something crazy and impossible. In three years, I managed to achieve my ultimate goal of directing animé.  I will explain the steps that brought me there, talk about the typical life of an animé worker in Japan and the work culture, and my bizarre observations made as an American." (40 mins.)  FREE ADMISSION

MAY 5, 6 SAT 7:15 PM, SUN 1 PM
ALWAYS - SUNSET ON THIRD STREET

JAPAN 2005
DIRECTOR: TAKASHI YAMAZAKI
The winner of 13 of Japan's 14 Academy Awards (including Best Film, Director and Screenplay), ALWAYS uses digital wizardry to summon a 1950's Tokyo when anything was seemingly possible. The War is over and the future-spectacular new construction, material possessions undreamed of, and life choices many are too naïve to make-are at hand. Chagawa deludedly wants to write the Great Japanese Novel. Mutsuko thinks she's taken a job at an auto plant, only to discover that it is only just a garage repair shop. And then there's Hiromi who agrees while drunk to adopt a bartender's child. "Pluck and luck abound in this gorgeous period piece that feels like a Frank Capra movie if he'd been a little more cynical and a lot more Japanese. Based on a popular manga . . . you'll cry at the end, but you won't feel cheap about it."-VARIETY. (132 mins.)

MAY 5 SAT 10 PM
YAJI AND KITA: THE MIDNIGHT PILGRIMS

JAPAN 2005
DIRECTOR: KANKURO KUDO
"Nothing could possibly prepare you for this, the first-ever gay-samurai-road-movie-musical! Set sometime in between the Edo period and, like, never, it tells the dizzying story of two gay samurai who are just looking for a slice of peace in this crazy, mixed-up world. Setting out for the fabled land of Ise, where Yaji hopes his lover Kita can kick his nasty drug habit, the two proclaim (with the help of a legion of back-up dancers) that they were "BORN. . .BORN TO BE GAY!" And with that, their wild quest begins. It's a crazy ride, and their trials are many: mushrooms growing out of their faces, elephants with tasty fins and poisonous eyebrows, King Arthur's sword and gangs of celebrity-hunting school girls."-Vancouver Film Festival.  (124 mins.)  THE FILM WILL BE INTRODUCED BY LAURENCE KOMINZ, PROFESSOR OF JAPANESE LITERATURE, PORTLAND STATE UNIVERSITY, WHOSE INTERESTS INCLUDE PARODY AND SATIRE IN JAPANESE DRAMA.

MAY 6 SUN 7:15 PM
HANA

JAPAN 2006
DIRECTOR: HIROKAZU KORE-EDA
Adding to an acclaimed body of films that includes MABOROSI, AFTERLIFE and NOBODY KNOWS, Kore-eda turns to a tender Samurai movie sharing the humanism characteristic of his work. In an Edo slum in 1702, laid-back Samurai Soza is supposed to be fixated on avenging the murder of his father. But instead of doggedly tracking his prey, he has his eye on the beautiful Osae and would much rather look for serenity. But soon enough the time for action comes and Soza must honorably rise to the challenge. Part Samurai movie, village comedy and melodrama, HANA is a warm, heartfelt examination of the true nature of heroism and both homage and counterpoint to the great traditions of Samurai legend and Samurai film. "Kore-eda sets his story in the margins of the (historically true) tale of the loyal 47 ronin, and edges into a John Ford-like perception that it's sometimes better to go with the legend than with the truth."-Tony Rayns.  (127 mins.)

Northwest Film Center's Whitsell Auditorium at the Portland Art Museum:

1219 SW Park Ave.

Admission Prices: $7.00 General, $6.00 Members, Students, Seniors,
FREE for Students at PSU

www.nwfilm.org

My Photos KCON08: http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/wanderergone/Kcon08/

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 05:00:42 pm »
Ohh I want to go, is anyone else else planning to go?

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 06:39:20 pm »
I'm willing to drive people up from Eugene area either on Friday or Saturday, not both days sorry.

I'm think upon second look, I would like to go Saturday. I would like to see the 7:15 film.
Have Fun

Jay

Offline Lit_of_Fey

• Chibi
    • http://yuri-lawliet.deviantart.com/
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 09:21:35 pm »
oh man I wish I lived in portland *kicks self* I wish I could go all three days p: maybe I can make it to at least one >_<
Someday...I'll get around to you.

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 10:03:01 pm »
OH!!
I'll probably go!
:DDDDDDD
Now I just have to get my friends to come along too.
tee-hee
Probably to anything before May 5 or 6th because I'll be in Ashland.
Boo.
I wish I could go see Caroline Junko King.
Now I'm all sad.
:[[[[[[[[[[

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 12:32:41 am »
Ooh, sounds like such an amazing opportunity! I'm going, there's nothing else to it. I must go! I'm aiming for every day too. Hope to see some of you there.

Just a question: would there be any promoting necessary for this event, as in volunteer work?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 07:25:03 am »
Hmmm... I've got big plans Saturday, but I might be able to help the other two days. Let me check my schedule to see if I work that Friday.

Nope! I don'te work on Friday, that means I can come out there on Thursday night and help without a problem.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 12:37:25 pm »
I wonderd what happend to the poster i left at the booth, but yeah I'm REQUIRED to see these for my japanese drama class (oh ...damn), i told the teacher about k-con and he gave me the posters about it
i want to see parika the most !!!
funness
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 01:21:22 pm »
So Jaz..... What's Kendo Boyfriend's schedule look like next week? I get out of work at 6 and there's no way I'd make it to the theater by 7 without a ride.

PAPRIKA- MAY 3 THUR 7 PM is the one I was planning on attending. Despite my inability to get there on my own I am booked solid the rest of the weekend what with the envelope stuffing and my gaming schedule.

Since they notified us do we have a table or something there?
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 09:55:20 pm »
let me talk to my sensei and see about a table i belive he said we could put up posters

@tom, (kendo boyfriend speaks)
"I think I can pick you up. It'll be a bit of a pain, since I'd be passing the Film Center, but we'd easily be back to it before 7. You owe me big though  :)  See if you can get out of work early that day, maybe 5-ish, so foods can be consumed before the movie."

PS - i'll be there early, so I can probably reserve some seats, but probably not a whole lot. so let me know. peace out!

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 10:10:43 pm »
Is anyone going to the ones on friday?  I have to work open to close on thursday so I can't go then but I have friday off!  But I only want to go if I know people there haha

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 10:55:34 am »
Domo Chris.

I will try and schedule some time off Thursday night. I should be able to get out of it no problem, I have the time off. It's just a matter of how busy we are this week. If it's real bad I'll just promise to come in for a few hours Friday to pick up the slack.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2007, 10:11:33 pm »
@ tom thank
but yeah gonna be fun

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 02:30:22 pm »
Don't know if this will help at all with the planning, but here is a schedule. PLEASE let me know if anything is amiss:

Note - not all these are anime.

I am so TOTALLY going to:YAJI AND KITA: THE MIDNIGHT PILGRIMS
(“…the first-ever gay-samurai-road-movie-musical!”)

Also, you can check here for more info and to purchase tickets: http://www.nwfilm.org/screenings/?volissue=354&series=4

I am taking posters and fliers over on Monday and giving them to the NW Film Center's marketing coordinator. I will check to see if she has other ideas of how we can partner / how much involvement we can have. But at the least, she has said that they will give out fliers! I may try to get copies of the newsletter to her as well...

But as of right now, no table.

2008 Industry Manager :: 2007 Publicity and Relations Staff :: 2006 Publicity and Relations

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2007, 04:06:26 pm »
yayyyyy.
I'm going to see Paprika this Thursday.
I'm sooo excited.
taking the bus.
haha.
:DD
my hair is going to be all anime-ish.
that's not even a word [laughs]
tee-hee

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2007, 04:12:33 pm »
Hope I'll see you there! I'll be wearing my Uber Geek Nerd Squad shirt!
Represent!

I'll give you some Pocky!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2007, 05:56:04 pm »
i don't know what i'll wear but my super GIR outfit is always a hit...

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2007, 08:38:50 pm »
Quote from: "TomtheFanboy"
Hope I'll see you there! I'll be wearing my Uber Geek Nerd Squad shirt!
Represent!

I'll give you some Pocky!

hahaha
yessss
Well my hair will be looking like this:

Well not the color but the same hair-do
:DDD
tee-hee

YESSS.
pocky!
[dances]
tee-hee

Go geeks I <33 le GEEKS

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2007, 10:23:38 pm »
Yay! I look forward to seeing you, all of you, any of you!
<------- I'll be looking like that, most likely, heh

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2007, 11:35:32 pm »
and you all can see my new hair cut

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 03:41:33 pm »
So, I'm not going to be there tonight, but I plan on going to see The Great Yokai War tomorrow, anybody want to meet up?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2007, 10:08:28 am »
chrius and i will be there what time are you getting there ?  they start letting peeps in about a half hour early

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2007, 10:18:59 am »
alright, yeah, I'm gonna try to get there probably about 3-ish. Is it actually true that PSU students get in for free? Because I couldn't find that on the actual website.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2007, 10:58:26 am »
yup my teach larry komitz asked me to double check we dont even need a ticket just go down stairs and sigh in and yo

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2007, 12:18:24 pm »
sweeet, That is such an awesome opportunity. Yeah, I'm so therez, yo! heh

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2007, 12:28:04 pm »
The only person I recognized was a Pocky club member from '05 that was wearing a Naruto jacket. I didn't get a chance to say high though.

Man, Paprika is like a crazy fusion of Millenium Actress, Perfect Blue, and Paranoia Agent. It should be, they were all made by the same guy after all.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2007, 12:31:52 pm »
Yeah, it sounded really good. I didn't make it, but I am gonna be looking for it, cause I want to see it eventually.

Oh, and I totally misread the schedule, thinking Yokai War started at 4 instead of 7. So, I'm actually going to be getting there about 6-ish instead of 3, heh

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2007, 03:12:35 pm »
Paprika was breathtaking.
I still can't stop talking about it. And it's been hours.

[SIGH]
I want the soundtrack. I can only find two songs though, saddd.
:[[
But it was sooo lovely.
sooooo so lovely.
:DDDDD

I can't stop watching the opening sequence! It was very catchy
tee-hee

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2007, 11:28:34 pm »
^ i remeber meeting you were you one of the girls who i showed my hot topic stuff to?

went to the great yokai war dispite tech err (the film was upside down and not atthe right part of film)

after kendo boyfriend and i went to PF changs and there was a metal thingy in his mu shu chicken,
he didnt hurt his teeth (tho man he could have it was like a small bullet)
he gave it to a waiter, then a manager came and checked on us and made sure we were fine (no cracked teeth) and told us our whole meal was comp'ed and to feel free to order dessert
the have one called the great wall of chocolate
:)
it has six layers too
we got that to go and had these crispy wafer sticks filled with chocolate goo and a warm yummy carmel peanut dipping sauce and crushed toffie
i'm full man like 50 buck meal for free me happy :) and full really full

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2007, 07:27:15 am »
Quote from: "superjaz3p"
^ i remeber meeting you were you one of the girls who i showed my hot topic stuff to?

yupp that was me!
:D
You bought the coolest things ever <33
tee-hee

ooohh that sounds so yummy
:OO
We had subway, and checked out the men who walked in [laughs]
good times good times.

I'm glad you had fun as well
:]]]]

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2007, 09:17:49 am »
The Great Yokai War was killer (yes, even with the minute of misplace, backwards, upside down scene). It was sweet, and I got to meet you, Jaz, if ever so briefly. Hope you dug the film, and I'm glad Kendo BF didn't crack any teeth on that, lol. Sounds like a good night, overall, heh.

Britt and I went to our usual haunt....Shari's, lol. It was a good night!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2007, 10:46:36 am »
So who's gonna be there tonight (Sat.)? Besides me :-)

Offline otakusan

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.otakusan.deviantart.com
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2007, 09:32:12 pm »
I went to the saturday "So you want to work in anime huh?" program they had...sadly I couldnt attend any of the other shows that night.
I did get to see paprika in all its wonderful glory, lol.  Great movie.  Great audience...I loved that people really got into the movie, cheering and clapping at certain scenes.

I didnt see you there tom, bummer...I was the one in the naruto jacket.

POCKY!!!!!!!!!
0_0
0_o

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2007, 11:01:07 pm »
Quote from: "otakusan"
I went to the saturday "So you want to work in anime huh?" program they had...sadly I couldnt attend any of the other shows that night.
I did get to see paprika in all its wonderful glory, lol.  Great movie.  Great audience...I loved that people really got into the movie, cheering and clapping at certain scenes.

I didnt see you there tom, bummer...I was the one in the naruto jacket.

hehe, yeah, we had a really nice, responsive crowd for The Great Yokai War too. Lots of clapping, laughing, cheering. It's really nice to be in a place where you know everyone else is enjoying something as much as you, heh ^_^

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Antares

• Catgirl
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2007, 12:12:42 pm »
Fun fun fun -- our fliers were still at the ticket booth as well as fliers and posters on a table outside of the theater (if the table had been moved a little further towards where they were taking tickets, it would have been more noticeable.)

How was the "Work in anime" panel? Would that be something we should look into for Kcon?

Offline otakusan

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.otakusan.deviantart.com
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2007, 02:58:34 pm »
Quote from: "Antares"
Fun fun fun -- our fliers were still at the ticket booth as well as fliers and posters on a table outside of the theater (if the table had been moved a little further towards where they were taking tickets, it would have been more noticeable.)

How was the "Work in anime" panel? Would that be something we should look into for Kcon?

definatly worth having at Kcon...i loved the panel.  Very interesting.

i wanted to see the great yokai war so bad, lol

POCKY!!!!!!!!!
0_0
0_o

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2007, 03:42:48 pm »
I saw the film Always-Sunset on Third Street. Ok, so it wasn't anime, it was based on a manga however. And it did feel that way somewhat. Especially at one point!

Anyway, I liked the film a lot. Sorry to not have seen anyone.
Have Fun

Jay